Sister, I'm Feeling Pretty Safe, Dead in a Home-Made Grave

My Heavy Heart Sinks Deep Down Under You

I woke up, laying in my bed with Gerard's arms wrapped around me. I pretended like I was still asleep. I didn't want him to move, but his ghostly sense powers must have sensed that I woke up or something like that. I could feel him smiling as he kissed my cheek and moved closer, his arms moving to being wrapped around my stomach. "Morning Sunshine," he said lovingly through what sounded like a yawn.

"Morning?" I yawned. "No, no, it's afternoon."

"Nope, you slept all day, stupid." Gerard grinned. "Patrick must have tired you out," he joked. Obviously, he was over the whole Patrick deal.

"Oh, haha, you're soooo funny," I said, sarcastically.

He ran his hand through my hair, and it felt so warm... which was strange. Whenever he appeared in the same place as me, it got cold... but his touch was so warm. I let out a sigh and relaxed in his arms, and I just was laying there for a while. Gerard let go and sat up, looking around the room. "I want a sandwich."

I looked at him in disbelief. "Get it yourself..."

"...why?"

"Because I'm still tired, that's why..."

"But I'm tired too!"

"...how about I make us some breakfast?"

"Well, I guess that's ok."

I smiled. "OK, uhm, give me a chance to get changed and then I'll start... cooking... something..."

He nodded and disappeared. It was so nice to finally have somebody who gave me respect. Even if he didn't always seem to respect me, the fact that he left while I got changed told me he was actually after my personality. I went into the drawers and pulled out a pair of purple skinny jeans. I put on my black shirt that said "Don't Be Trashy, Recycle" in big, bold, white letters. I brushed out my hair and walked down stairs.

I didn't know where Gerard was, so I just started to get out food and everything else. I got out pancake batter, bacon and eggs to start making. I also got potatoes to make home fries, just because I felt like it, even though I wouldn't eat them unless they were caked with salt. That probably wasn't healthy though...

It only took about an hour, since I was a skilled multi-tasker. I set the food out on the table, and I was sure that the second Gerard smelled the food, he appeared in one of the chairs. I swore he was immediately digging into the food like he hadn't eaten in years. "Oh my god, slow down, will you?" I said with laugh, starting to fill my own plate.

That was when the door opened.

"Faye?" Mikey called out.

"Fayeeeeeeeee!" Frankie screamed, running into the kitchen and throwing me into a huge bear hug.

"Frank! Don't kill her!" Ray said, following them. Bob just walked in, saying nothing.

I laughed. "Hello to you too," I said, smiling. I knew I had to get them out. Gerard was still just sitting there, but it's not like they knew that.

Frank looked at all the food. "Yum... how come you made all this?"

I quickly had to make up a lie. "Uhm... I had a feeling that someone was coming over, so you know..."

Frank grabbed Gerard's plated and started shoving it down his throat. Gerard looked crushed by this. Was food the only thing these boys thought about? It seemed like everyone seemed to just join in. Everyone started grabbing plates and taking food. Bob even sat on Gerard. Gerard obviously felt it, I could see it in his face. However, to Bob, he was just sitting in a chair. Gerard looked at me. "Get him off! This guy is like a thousand pounds!" Gerard said to me, trying to get help. This wasn't a comfortable position, obviously.

"Uhm, guys. My parents are supposed to be coming by, OK? I kind of need you guys out, but you can come back another time..." I looked at them all apologetically.

"Oh! That's OK, we understand, right guys?" Mikey said, chewing on a piece of toast. They all nodded. I told them to take the plates with them, so they hugged me, took their food and left, leaving me and Gerard with basically no food.

"YES!" Gerard said, falling out of his chair. "I couldn't breathe!" I laughed at him.

"God, and I thought you missed them or something!"

"I do! But not when they SIT on me!"

"Well, I mean, maybe it help make your butt smaller if you get squished like that all the time."

He shot me a bit of a glare, but then he got up and gave over to me menacingly. "I'll get your for that, Faye Carter!" He came at me and started tickling me. I was giggling so hard I couldn't breathe.

"Oh... oh gosh... GEE! No! Please! Pleeeease stop iiiit!" I said, trying to speak through laughter.

He tickled me all the way out into the living room until we both fell over on the floor laughing. Side by side, we looked at each other, and right then, I felt something. It just hit me all of a sudden.

I was in love with a ghost?