Sister, I'm Feeling Pretty Safe, Dead in a Home-Made Grave

The G-Unit?

"HELL YEAH MAN!" I heard Gerard yell from downstairs as Gunner walked in. Gunner had gotten out of the hospital about a week ago, on his own terms too. He still refused to tell me how exactly he had gotten out, but I guess that was his business anyway.

He lived in the house with us now, though I still didn't tell Mikey. I figured I would let Mikey figure out on his own that I was no longer in a mental hospital. Once he did, I would explain what was going down. Gunner's parents had abandoned him, so he didn't have anywhere else to go. Gerard proposed that he come and stay with us, and nobody disagreed, so here he was, sleeping in Gerard's parents' old bedroom.

"CAN YOU SAY..." Gerard said, waiting for Gunner to yell with him.

"SHOPPING TRIP!?"

They were both screaming in unison, which was almost funny. I came downstairs from my bedroom, and I went to go meet the two of them in the living room where they were busy pounding fists and acting like idiots. When I saw them, they both wore matching outfits and upside-down visors twisted to the side that read "The G-Unit" when was written in sparkly silver glitter glue. My jaw nearly dropped when I saw it.

"Are you guys trying to get attention or do you seriously think you look cool?" I asked them.

"We look flyyyy," Gerard said, all-gangster-like.

"SUPA FLY!" Gerard and Gunner both yelled in unison, completely absorbed within themselves.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, whatever, go have fun, G-Unit," I said, rolling my eyes as Gunner gave me a hug and Gerard kissed me quickly before they both went out into the car. Of course, it just looked like Gunner was going because obviously, nobody could see Gerard except for me and Gunner.

I sighed and sat down on the couch. I was alone in the house. I looked around the room. It was probably around 7 PM now, and the sun was starting to go down. I was tired, and I didn't know why, so I curled up on the couch and closed my eyes. I would rely on Gee to wake me up when he got home or something, so I just started falling asleep, but that was when I heard it.

Heavy breathing was coming from the corner of the room. It was almost like a moaning sound. I slowly turned my head, but I jumped. There was a dark figure standing at the edge of the couch. His hair looked wild, and he was just staring. I laughed a little. "Gee, what are you doing there? Are you trying to scare me?" I said, just joking around.

When I didn't get an answer, that was when it clicked. I still wanted to believe it was Gerard though, so I kept going. Tears were forming in my eyes. "Please, Gee, stop, I'm serious... I don't like this..." I was too scared to get up and move to another room, then, I saw the stairs. I was so afraid, I didn't know what to do. While I was running up the stairs, I saw that thing turn it's head to watch me run up to the bathroom. I could still see it staring out of the corner of my eye.

I ran back to my bedroom and locked the door. I even put a chair in front of it. I laid on the floor and collapsed. I was shaking too badly to make it to the bed. Gerard appeared there and saw me, so of course, he asked the million dollar question: "What the hell are you doing?"

I looked up at him and wanted to cry. "Gee, that wasn't funny!"

"What?"

"What you just did! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Faye..." he said. "I wasn't even here..."

I started to cry as I sat up now. Gerard frowned and took my hand. "Why don't you come with me and spend the night in my room?" I nodded and let him help me up. He lef me downstairs to his room in the basement and snuggled up with me under the blankets. That was where I stayed the whole night.