Sister, I'm Feeling Pretty Safe, Dead in a Home-Made Grave

We'll Make the Great Escape

Gunner's P.O.V.

Aw, damn...

Why me? I came here to get Faye back (with Gerard of course, but I probably could have done it without him...), and now I was stuck in a room of medieval torture devices. I was stuck in that wooden thing... I couldn't remember what it was called, but it was a slab of wood with holes for my head and my hands, but the rest of my body dangled free except for my ankle, which was chained to the pole keeping the wood above ground.

Gerard, on the other hand, was chained to a circular piece of wood that would spin around and around. His wrists and ankles were chained.

I sighed and tried to think of a way out. I couldn't even try to tell you how uncomfortable this was. My neck was starting to cramp. We must have been in there for about fifteen minutes, and I already wished I was laying back in my bed, not here.

"How are we gonna get out...?" I asked myself, but also Gerard. I looked over to see if he had any input. Rather than thinking, he was too busy making himself spin around on the wheel with a stupid grin on his face. "WIL LYOU PAY ATTENTION!?" I yelled.

The wheel came to a stop upside-down. Gerard grinned sheepishly and his cheeks turned red. "Sorry..."

"Whatever, man, we just need to find a way to get the hell out of here, stat," I said, sighing. Just then, I heard footsteps coming towards the door. Was M. Shadows coming back? Damn him... I hated that guy, and I was pretty sure he hated me the second I had punched him in the face when he was trying to get me into this thing.

Gerard had immediately shut up as we heard the door creak open. We pretended to be passed out still, so maybe they would just leave, whoever they were.

"Sh, it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you," the voice said. I opened one eye and looked up at him. He had long, straight black hair underneath a fedora. His eyes were rimmed in thick eyeliner. He didn't look trustworthy, but he had a key in his hand.

"I don't believe you," I snapped. Gerard remained silent.

"Look, I'm not into this whole... kill the humans thing. I mean, it's our fault we cancelled. We shouldn't have cancelled just because we were all trippin' balls," he said as he jingled the key in his hand.

I wanted to snicker. "Trippin' balls? Were you?"

"Mhm." He nodded. "Yup."

"So, who are you anyway?" I asked, as he walked over to me.

"Synyster Gates," he replied as he unlocked the shackle around my ankle and the lock on the wood holding my head and hands. He lifted the top half of the wood and allowed me to stand up and stretch.

"Oh, thank god," I said, stretching out my wrists by rolling them and cracking my neck.

"Ha, I know what you mean man," Synyster replied with a chuckle as he walked over to Gerard. "They tested all these out on me." He gave a shrug, and I felt bad. I felt bad until I saw Gerard fall on his head, anyway.

Gee quickly scrambled to his feet. "Yeah, that didn't happen," he said with a nod.

"Whatever," I said, laughing.

We all shut the hell up when Synyster motioned us to the door. "Be really quiet," he said. "They left the door open..."

I nodded to him, grabbed Gerard and high-tailed it out the door. Unfortunately, I managed to slam the door behind me, causing one of the men, the one in the large glasses to look back through the door. That was when he snitched on us, I knew he did because the leader dropped Faye, I could hear it. "Shit..." I muttered. " GO!" I yelled to Gerard and we ran like hell.

We looked for any available spaces, until we managed to dug into an old sewage vent where the bars had been broken out. We saw them all run by with the exception of Synyster, and that was when Gee and I climbed out. We both smelled like the shit, but that would hopefully wear off.

Quickly and quietly, we ran down through the dungeons again to get back to the room where they had taken Faye. That was where we found her on the ground. I saw Gerard stop to stay something to her, but I stood back.

That was when Gerard saw Mikey.

And I was pretty sure that Mikey saw Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
I added pictures of the characters in the long summary!
Check it out!
I wanna know if that's how you imagined them too?