Sister, I'm Feeling Pretty Safe, Dead in a Home-Made Grave

Cause I Hate You

Gerard's P.O.V.

All words had ceased. The only thing now was a lot of yelling, grunting, and M Shadows singing like Michael Jackson on the floor.

I grabbed Zacky by the collar and started beating him senseless. I saw Gunner roundhouse kick the Rev and send him to the floor. He had a foot on the Rev's chest. Syn had Johnny Christ in a headlock and was puncing him in the gut as well as kneeing him in the back every once in a while. With Shadows down, it wouldn't take us long to get rid of the other three.

Soon enough, Johnny Christ was unconcious on the floor, as well as the Rev. Zacky was bleeding from the nose, but I had him pinned. He had given up fighting. Syn was taking care of Shadows and making sure he didn't get up. Gunner got up and was looking around. "We need a mirror..."

After a moment or two, he saw a large mirror on the wall, but it was covered with a sheet, leaving it closed off. That is, until Gunner removed it. The mirror was enormous, maybe almost the size of the wall, but that was the signal. Gunner looked at Syn and I and nodded. "Get them up and over to the mirror."

I grabbed Zacky and the Rev. They were both barely concious, too weak to fight me off. The same went for Johnny and Shadows as Syn dragged them in front of the mirror. Gunner looked at Syn and I, and we immediately turned our heads away but still held the others at the mirror. Gunner started chanting in latin as he stood in front of the mirror. After chanting three times, getting louder and louder until he was screaming, he jumped out of the way, and the four saw their reflection in the mirror. Just as soon, they disappeared from out world and were stuck in the mirror.

Gunner tugged on the ropes on the side of the mirror, and Syn and I both took one, so did Gunner. We could hear them trying to punch their way out of the mirror. "One..." Gunner said.

We held tightly.

"Two..." Gunner continued.

We got ready to pull.

"THREE!"

On three, we all pulled the ropes forward, sending the mirror forward, crashing onto the floor. The glass shattered into a thousand different pieces of glass. Gunner smirked, and we suddenly knew.

Avenged Sevenfold was gone.