Sister, I'm Feeling Pretty Safe, Dead in a Home-Made Grave

Can't Let You Go

Gerard's POV

I had just been in the park taking a walk, feeding a few stray birds when I heard Faye call my name from the house. Undoubtedly, she needed for something. I heard the call over and over again. She sounded worried. That was when I figured I should come home. If she was this worried, it must have been a big deal.

However, when I got there, Faye was gone.

I ran all over the house looking. I checked all three bedrooms, the kitchen, the living room, the basement, the bathroom and even the hall closets. Faye was no where to be found, which frightened me. What if she was deathly ill and got taken away in an ambulance? I would have no idea where she was. Oh god, this wasn't good, not good at all.

Frantically, I ran around the living room, in what seemed to be circles, trying to figure out what happened or where she could be. That was when Faye's cellphone rang. I knew something was up.

Faye never left without her cellphone.

I ran over to grab it. The name on the screen read "Gunner". Maybe he knew where she was.

"Gunner!" I said, almost worried.

"Hey there, Gee," he said casually.

"Oh god, Gunner, I can't find Faye anywhere, I'm freaking out," I said, ready to start biting on my stubby nails again.

"Oh, she's fine," Gunner said, and a wave of relief washed over me. "She's with me," he continued.

"Oh thank god... I'll be over in a second," I said and hung up the phone. I could feel Gunner's prescene in the city somewhere... and wherever it was, I let the feeling take me there.

I found myself seconds later on the roof. Gunner was nowhere to be seen, but I saw Faye bound and gagged, laying there helplessly. "Faye!" I yelled and tried to run over to her, but Gunner stopped me in my tracks.

"Don't make another move," Gunner said, grabbing me from behing, holding both of my wrists in a strong grip, as well as keeping me in a headlock. Damn, he was strong.

"Or what?" I said. I didn't know why he was doing this, but my first priority was Faye.

"Or Faye gets it," Gunner said.

With that, a woman emerged from the shadows, one that made my face contort into a scowl.

"Eliza..."

"Gerard," she said with a cheeky, but evil, smile on her dreadful face.

On the night I died, this was the last face I saw. Those evil, piercing eyes from the woman I thought I loved shrouded in the darkness of my bedroom.

She went towards Faye. The next thing I know, the wretch grabbed Faye, pulling her up to her feet and put a knife to Faye's throat. Faye's eyes widened as the cold metal hit her skin.

"Don't you dare!" I screamed in anger.

"And what are you going to do about it?" Eliza said with a laugh, pressing the knife closer and closer. She moved her hand forward, like she was ready to slice.

"NO!" I screamed, and broke free of Gunner's grip, running towards Eliza.

Faye's eyes clenched shut as I ran.

There was a thud.