Sister, I'm Feeling Pretty Safe, Dead in a Home-Made Grave

I Hope You Die

Gerard's POV

I was in a fight to the death with the woman who had murdered me in cold blood. However, I didn't quite understand why Gunner would have done this. Gunner was our best friend... and now he had turned on us. As I fought with Eliza, my thoughts began to diminish.

All I could think about was how badly I wanted this woman dead.

This was what I wanted from the beginning of everything. From the second I was dead, I wanted my revenge. I would never be able to rest knowing that Eliza was still out there.

"Dirty twat," I said, my voice strained as I struggled to pin her to the ground.

"What was that?" she asked, acting as though she didn't hear me.

"You were a waste of semen," I spat.

"Oh," she said. "Well, you were a waste of my time."

We rolled around for a while. I punched her in the face before she managed to pin me to the roof. I stared at her with pure hatred. I could see Gunner talking to a sobbing Faye out of the corner of my eye. Asshole. Nobody hurt my Faye.

I would never let them, not if I could do anything about it.

I pinned Eliza to the ground. I scowled at her. She just smiled at me. "You make me sick..."

She laughed. "You won't have to look at me for very long, pretty boy."

"I hope you die..." I sneered. She just laughed.

Quickly, I grabbed the razor out of her hand, and I pulled her to her feet. I held the razor to her neck. "Bet you don't like it too much... huh?" I asked her seriously. She didn't answer.

"GEE! DON'T DO IT!" I heard Faye yelling. I turned my head.

And my hand slipped.