Sister, I'm Feeling Pretty Safe, Dead in a Home-Made Grave

And She Will Be Loved

When the door creaked open, I rolled over to look at the person standing in the doorway. However, I just didn't expect this visitor. My eyes widened and started watering to see Gerard's beaming smile standing in my doorway.

"GERARD!" I yelled excitedly and pratically launched myself at him.

I hugged him and he was there. He was all there. He was real. He was warm. His heart was beating and his lungs moved. I could feel his breath on me. "Are you real?" I asked him.

"I think so," he replied, moving away from me for a second. He leaned in a kissed me quickly. "Do I pass?" he asked me, smiling genuinely and happily. He was so cute.

I nodded. "You're back..."

"I am back," he said, hugging me so tightly.

I couldn't believe it. I was so happy. I swore right then and there that I was ever going to let him get away from me again. If he was human though... he couldn't ever leave, and if my mom saw him... then he had to be human.

Oh my god.

We could finally be together. This was probably the greatest day of my life so far. I looked at him and smiled, but I started crying.

"Oh no, love, don't cry," he said, moving a hand to wipe away my tears with his thumb. "Please don't cry. Don't be sad, I'm back."

I shook my head. "No, I'm not sad," I said, shaking my head. "I swear. I'm just really, really happy..."

Gerard laughed and hugged me again. "How have you been? Are you OK?"

I thought about it for a moment. I decided I would tell him once and for all. I hadn't told anybody yet. I hadn't told Gerard, Mikey, my parents or anybody else. I was the only one who knew besides the doctors who had run the tests on me.

He looked at me funny. "Is something wrong, Faye?"

"No, Gee, nothing's... wrong," I said, trying to figure out how to tell him. "I don't have mono..."

"Really? Oh thank god," he said. "Wait, is something else wrong?"

I bit my lip and I looked him in the eye. He looked worried, but I didn't think he would be for along. At least I hoped not.

"I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG THE END.
hahaha, do you guys want a sequel?
and if anybody has some plot ideas for this and wants to help me out, please do tell me, i love input from readers!