Status: In the Works:)

Not All Stories Have Happy Endings

New Beginnings

Ever since I left Jaime, my life has been a mess. Work has been my main priority because I know if I take a break and think; I’ll end up regretting everything I did even though I truly believe it was for the best.

I haven’t seen or talked to Jaime since I left, but the boys are constantly calling me making sure I haven’t killed myself yet or they are letting me know that Jaime is mess. I always respond the same way,

“Just because I left doesn’t mean I’m not a mess too.” And then I hang up.

I appreciate that they are calling me because they care, but I can’t handle everyone always watching me. Thinking that the next move I’ll make will be my last. Everyone thinks this including my mother and my sister.

That’s why I left, I moved. I’m done with San Diego, and everywhere I go I get reminded of Jaime and his band. I picked up everything and left, to Oregon. I had to go, California only had bad memories. And imagine my mom’s reaction when she found out… let’s just say I was the first to say goodbye. Everyone took me leaving as a surprise, even though I don’t know why because they knew I would eventually.

So when I got there, I found an amazing apartment, all to myself. And an even better job, a waitress at a concert house. I know, it sounds crazy, trying to leave the thoughts of Pierce the Veil behind, but I wanted to stick with what got me through everything, music.

I’ve met so many great bands, and I’ve seen so many bands that I’ve missed. With being known as Jaime’s girl, I knew a lot of people and bands in their genre of music.

One band that I knew super well, Sleeping with Sirens, even came in, I missed them all so much. I knew them because of Pierce the Veil and them touring together, this band was the new band to take up “the boys” place.

We went out and got drinks, and now I’m super close with them. Yes, Tony, Mike, and Vic, still call, but they remind me of all the bad, and Sleeping with Sirens reminds me that it’s time for new beginnings.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the super short first chapter, but I wanted to write more of Hannah for the beginning and give the background of her new life.

More is too come!

Please subscribe/ comment/ recommend!!

I love all my readers.
- Amanda