Status: In the Works:)

Not All Stories Have Happy Endings

Once it's Gone, It Hurt's like Hell

*Jaime*

“Guys I miss her so much, like who just picks up and leaves after losing a child?”

“Jaime, you have to get over her dude. She’s gone, she’s making a different life for herself, you can’t keep moping about her like this.” Vic stated.

Jaime knew he needed to let her go and move on, but it was a lot easier said than done.

Ever since Hannah had left, Jaime was a mess. At band practice, he would be depressed and not talk very much, and when he got home, it would be surprising if he actually did something else than cry. She had a good reason to leave him, and he knew it, he did cheat, and it wasn't surprising that she stopped having feelings for him, only if he could stop having feelings for her now.

All the guys decided to take Jaime out to the bar, maybe they could get him in a better mood. When they arrived Jaime was the first to order a whiskey, followed by Mike and then Tony, Vic was the DA.
Tony and Mike ventured off by themselves to go mingle with ladies, and act single.

They both had been dumped a little while after Hannah had left.

“Come on man, look at her over there, a rebound is always nice.”

“Vic, not tonight.”

“Jaime, when will it ever be the night? Seriously dude, she’s gone, get over her.”

“You don’t get it, we had been together since high school, we’ve gone through so many problems and situations. She was the girl for me; I had proposed to her, we almost had a kid together. I was seriously in love, and with her. Only if I hadn’t gotten fucked up one night and cheated on her… everything would be okay.”

“Jaime, you know she stopped loving you for more than that, you had a lot of distrust in your relationship, and the only reason you stayed together was for the kid, but once that excuse was gone, so was she. Look, I’ve been talking to her, and she’s so happy, she has seriously made a new life for herself, just let her go. We are all so tired of hearing about her.”

“What? You’ve been talking to her? And you never told me? Of course, expect your best friend to stab you in the back.”

And just like that Jaime jumped up and stomped out of the bar. Vic was left with a glass only half way filled with whiskey, and no Jaime. He knew he shouldn’t have told Jaime they were talking, but he needed to get over her, and Vic didn’t know what to do.

Jaime walked alone in the street, with the one lamp light glowing in the darkness. He expected to never be the same ever again since he lost Hannah, and his expectations were coming true.

Luckily the bar was only three blocks from the apartment he once shared with Hannah. He knew he should move, but he didn’t want to leave all the memories like she had.

Once he got home, he plopped onto the couch and turned on some TV. He didn’t like being in the place alone, but he had no choice.

Eventually he fell asleep, and woke up to knocking on his door. He stood up fast and checked himself in the mirror to make sure his hair was okay. They knocked again, but louder this time.

“What?” he said with the door sliding open. Behind the door stood a tall brunette, long wavy hair, with soft blue eyes in a cute strapless dress with a denim jacket and sandals.

“Um hi, I’m Katrina; uh you left your wallet at the bar. I noticed your friend and asked if he would take it, but instead he gave me your address and told me to take it here. I hope that’s okay.”

Vic was always the tricky guy, of course he would send a cute girl to Jaime's place to get him in a better mood, and it kind of worked.

“Oh yeah, thank you so much, that is so nice of you. I’m Jaime by the way.” Jaime was showing off his great dimples with a sweet yet subtle smile, he raised his arm and placed it behind his neck to show off his great bassist muscles.

Katrina giggled at him trying to show off. Apparently she caught on quicker than he thought.

“Well hi Jaime, here let me see your hand.” He gave the lady his hand and she grabbed a pen out of her back pocket. Once she was done writing her little note, she put the pen back in her pocket and turned around quickly to walk off, but before she took a step she turned her head and said,

“Text me sometime.” She walked away and just like that the lovely lady was gone.

Jaime looked at the palm of his hand, once he saw the number he knew he still had his charm, even if half the time it was hiding behind a broken hearted boy.

Before it smeared he quickly put the number in his phone, and made it a plan to text her later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the subscribers!
This is pretty short, and a little bit of a filler.
This chapter I wanted to write what was going on in Jaime's life after the breakup.
Katrina's outfit
Please let me know what you think!! Pretty Please!!
Love you all! Subscribe/Comment/Recommend