Status: In the Works:)

Not All Stories Have Happy Endings

Promise's Can be Broken

Hannah was soon to be just another one of the guys, but not to Justin. Ever since there encounter at the bar, Justin is constantly staring at her, and acting really friendly, just not his usual self.

Hannah didn’t mind though, or even notice really, it was mainly Kellin, he was to make sure Justin didn’t fuck up the relationship between the band and Hannah. They really liked her, plus they had known her for a while, so it was like reconnecting.

The band had been having a lot of practices, because they had town shows to attend. Hannah went to almost every band practice, unless she had to clean up at her job.

Hannah had acted normal to Justin ever since they kissed, but she still remembered, and remembered it well. She sometimes yearned for it, but she told Kellin she wouldn’t, so she wasn’t going to.

Like usual all the guys had ended up at Hannah’s place, but instead of partying that decided to stay in this night.

Hannah got out her movies and beers, along with ordering pizza. Justin kept stealing looks at her, she was totally cute to him, and something he wanted.

She was simple that night, her hair blonde and straight, barely any make up on and no jewelry, she was wearing leggings and a big sweater that covered her whole torso, but to Justin she was still just as beautiful as the night at the bar.

Kellin noticed Justin catching glimpses of the girl, so he would casually kick Justin and Justin had no clue as to why.

The doorbell rang and Hannah was ready with her wallet, Justin shot up quickly and offered his help. Once Kellin noticed Justin had offered, he offered as well.

“Guy’s it’s just pizza, I can do it myself.”

They both sat down quickly, embarrassed that they acted so weird just for pizza.

“That will be $21.97.” The man behind the door said.

Hannah handed him the money in exchange for the pizza.

“Thank you,” she stated nicely, with her teeth bright and showing.

“May I add that you are a beautiful lady.”

”Oh that’s so sweet, thanks, night.”

Justin was jealous at the compliment the pizza guy had given her, he should have said it, not the delivery boy.

Hannah brought in the pizza and set it on the table, all the boys ran to get a slice. Nights like these were there favorite, they didn’t have to party, they could just chill and it would all be the same.

After eating, watching, drinking, and playing for hours, a lot of the guys wanted to go home. Kellin hadn’t drunk any of the beers and he was the one to drive everyone over, except Justin, who drove himself, so Kellin was lucky enough to drive everyone home.

So at this point Kellin had no choice but to leave Justin with Hannah, he wasn’t very fond of the idea though.

Hannah gave hugs to all the guys and Justin gave everyone handshakes, they all left and it was just Justin and Hannah.

They could feel the connection between each other, but Hannah didn’t want to do anything she would regret. So she sat on the couch and turned on the TV to watch a tattoo show.

“Han, do you have any tattoos?” asked Justin.

“Yeah I have one, I got it when me and Jaime were first dating.”

“Oh cool, what is it of?”

“Well it’s their lyrics “Forget Regret,” which I know is totally cheesy, but it means a lot.”

“I have a great idea, we should go get tattoos sometime, together.”

“Yeah, I’ve been wanting another one, we totally should.”

They sat in silence and kept watching the show for a little while. Justin would casually look over and Hannah would catch him looking at her.

When they finally made direct eye contact Justin went for it, he placed his hand on her cheek and kept the other hand to support himself. Hannah laid back and Justin followed her movements.

He gave her a gentle peck at first but went in for more, their lips moving together at the same pace. He bit her bottom lip to be playful and leave her wanting more. He came back and glided his tongue into her mouth, their tongues massaged against each other. They stayed like this for a while. Justin moved his hand down to her thigh, and gripped her leggings.

When Hannah noticed Justin trying to go further she pushed away.

“I’m sorry, but I promised Kellin I wouldn’t let you… and I don’t want to be just another girl you have sex with.” She felt bad for pushing away but she had to.

“No, it’s fine, I get it. I don’t exactly have the best reputation with girls, but Hannah just so you know, you’re not just another girl, you’re different, and special.”

Hannah felt butterflies at what Justin said, she was starting to develop feelings for the boy, but she didn’t want to rush into anything.

Justin felt the same, he didn’t really want to be the rebound, and he knew Hannah was still getting over Jaime, but for Justin she was different, he hadn’t felt like this for any other girl. Usually it was just the casual hookup but with Hannah it truly was different.

Justin thought it was about time for him to leave, so he stood up and walked to the door.
“I should go… but Hannah just so you know, you really are different.”

And with that he left. He opened the door and walked out, but he left Hannah with so much on her mind... and on her lips.

Should she be with him, or would she find out he is the bad boy that Kellin warned her about?
♠ ♠ ♠
What do my readers think?
Should they be together? Or should Hannah listen to Kellin?
Her outfit
I've been changing up my writing style so I hope you guy's like it better, let me know.
Thank you so much to the subscribers!!
Please comment/subscribe/recommend!!!
I will be replying to y'all, so leave your thoughts.
-Amanda