Status: In the Works:)

Not All Stories Have Happy Endings

Just Friends

Tonight the guys and Hannah were going to go to a party, and Hannah was excited to be doing something other than clubbing and hanging at her house.

They started out as usual at Hannah’s place, they ordered Chinese for dinner and all sat around the TV. Each of them had their box and their chopsticks, taking small bites with all eyes focused on the TV, Hannah thought it was funny to watch them all on her couch so focused on the football game they were watching.

After Hannah finished the contents in her box, she stood up to throw it away, none of the guy’s eyes left the TV. She knew they were leaving soon, so she took the time to go get ready for the awesome house party they would be going to.

She put on her skinnies with a black laced crop top that hung down at her sides, with her black spiked pumps and her spiked bracelet. Her eye shadow was a smokey silver with her pink lipstick, her hair hung down around her face in long curls. She knew she looked good tonight.

She walked back out and finally the eyes diverted from the TV, and landed on her.

“Damn, Hannah, why do you always look so good?” asked Jesse.

She giggled and tilted her head down. Justin couldn’t stop looking at her, and when she looked at him he mouthed the words,

“You look really great.”

She mouthed back a thanks, and pretty soon they were off.

Everyone piled in one car, and they were all ready to get shit faced.

As soon as they got to the house, everyone hurried out of the car. The music was so loud everyone could hear it outside.

Kellin put his arm around Hannah and walked up to the door. Jesse walked in first yelling
“HEY.”

With Gabe, Jack, Justin, Kellin and I following behind him.

To the right people were dancing, to the left people were making out, up the stairs was a line for the bathroom and people mingling, and straight ahead was the kitchen with the alcohol.

Being at the party reminded Hannah of high school, because it was like a high school party. When she thought of those days, her mind automatically went to Jaime.

She didn’t want to remember the past tonight though, so she went straight to the kitchen to get a cranberry vodka, she was a small girl so it didn’t take that much to get her drunk.

After grabbing her drink she headed to the room with everyone dancing. She was dancing with everyone and she didn't even care, she wanted to have fun.

Pretty soon she was drunk, along with the other guys. Jack and Jesse found two hot chicks and were making out with them in the room across from dancing. Kellin was mingling with all of his friends, since it was his friend’s party, and would sometimes come dance with Hannah. Gabe was dancing and grinding on a group of girls.

Justin though never left sight of Hannah, he didn’t want anybody to be on her, and he would make sure of it. Everywhere she turned she saw Justin, but she stopped noticing it after the fourth drink.
At around three in the morning, the party started to slowly empty out. Hannah took the opportunity to go upstairs and sleep in a bed, because she knew she had to work the next night.

Justin followed her up the stairs and into the spare bedroom. When Justin got into the room Hannah was laying in the bed with her shoes on the floor beside her. Justin joined her.

He lay on the other side of the bed and cuddled up to Hannah. Hannah was too drunk to realize she was rolling into Justin’s arms, but she liked the warmth of a man beside her, she missed the feeling ever since she left Jaime.

She passed out, and the next morning she woke up with a terrible hang over. She noticed she was in Justin’s arms and was surprised by the sight; she silently sat up and moved his arms off of her slowly. She grabbed her shoes in her hand and headed downstairs to round the troops.

She saw Jesse, Gabe, and Jack passed out on different couches but couldn’t find Kellin downstairs.

She went back upstairs to the other bedrooms, she finally found Kellin curled up with a girl, she laughed at the sight. Kellin was holding her by the waist like he couldn’t let her go, she looked like she tried making him let go but gave up and passed out.

Kellin woke up by Hannah laughing and quickly let go of the girl. He stood up and left the room with Hannah.

“I saw you cuddling with Justin.”

“Kellin, he was cuddling with me, we’re just friends. Can you please let it go?”

“Fine, but I saw what I saw, and you guys better never hookup all the way.”

“Stop worrying about it. Here I’ll go wake up the guy’s downstairs, you wake up Justin and we’ll go.”

When their jobs were done, everyone went out to the car, all moaning from the sun and brightness.
Hannah decided everyone should come over to her place and she would cook breakfast, but first she needed to stop at the store.

Everyone went into the store to get whatever they needed. Hannah split everyone up with different groceries, waffle mix, eggs, bacon, orange juice, etc.

She went to go grab her things, and on the way she was turning the corner and smacked into a tall, handsome, dark haired guy.

She knocked over her stuff and his.

“Oh my, I am so sorry.” She gave him all his things and took all of hers.

“Oh it’s fine, accidents happen. You look like you just woke up.”

“Yeah I kind of did. Well I am so sorry, again.”

He laughed at her embarrassment. She was cute, and adorable.

“Well because you made me drop everything, there has to be a way you’ll pay me back, right?”

She giggled at his cuteness and his comment.

“Yeah, I guess.”
“Well how about you make me not eat alone this morning?”

She noticed that he wasn’t wearing a ring, which was good.

“I can’t this morning, but how about dinner tomorrow night?”

“Sounds great! Here, put your number into my phone.”

He shot her a great smile, and handed her the phone. She clicked her number in real quick.

“Well I guess, text me later.”

“Trust me, I will. Bye.”

“See ya.”

She turned around and walked back to all the guys and bought the ingredients and went home to make the guys breakfast.

All while still thinking of the cute guy from the store. She needed something to get her mind off of the drama in her life, and he was it.

She wanted to have a little fun so she knew that she would just go for it and forget about everything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, Justin has feelings for her, but is she getting distracted with a new random stranger?
Her is her outfit
A little of a filler, but the ending gets important.
Thank you to my readers, love you all.
Please comment/ subscribe/ recommend!!! I seriously want some feedback, so let me know what you think!!!
-Amanda