Status: In the Works:)

Not All Stories Have Happy Endings

Kellin Can't Find Out

Tonight was the night Hannah would be going on her date with the cute guy from the store, whose name was Erin. They had been texting ever since the run in, and the more he talked to her the more he liked her, Hannah wasn’t so sure if he was the perfect match but she decided to give it a try and go on the date anyway.

Hannah needed to get over Jaime, and if dating Erin was the way to do it, that is what she would do.

Hannah decided to wear her blue skinnies, with a pink tank top and a white cardigan over it. With her silver pumps and her “Dream” necklace, she fishtail braided her hair, and put on light pink lipstick with a silver eye shadow.

Erin finally arrived to pick her up,and the first thing he said was,

“You look really great!”

“Oh thanks.” She was blushing so she looked at her shoes.

Erin couldn’t stop smiling at the sight of her. He took her hand and led her to his car. They arrived at the restaurant and took a seat.

The restaurant was nice, but not super elegant, definitely a place she would go to with the guys.

Erin and Hannah never ran out of things to talk about, and the more time Hannah spent with him, the more she could see herself with him. It was nice, she hadn’t thought about Jaime, Justin, or Kellin all night, and that was what she needed.

Until Justin came strolling into the restaurant.

He was with some of his friends, and when he arrived he looked around to look for any empty tables when his eyes fell onto Hannah.

He could see the side of her face, and then looked across of her and saw another guy; the first thought was that she was on a date. This didn’t make Justin happy, he didn’t want to see her with other guys, he wanted to see her with him.

Luckily Hannah hadn’t noticed him yet, since she was making googly eyes at Erin. The waitress took them to their seats and sat them down.

Hannah and Erin were finished eating and it was time to drive Hannah home, as they were walking out of the restaurant and thanking the staff for the great meal, Hannah walked past Justin.

At first she didn’t realize it was him but then took another look, and to her surprise, there he was.

“Justin! Hey, what are you doing here?”

“Oh hey Hannah, I’m just here with some friends, what are you doing here?”

Erin’s arm was around Hannah’s waist, and this made Justin furious.

“Oh, um, I’m on a date with Erin. I’ll see you later, okay?”

Hannah wanted to avoid the Erin situation since she knew how Justin felt. So she quickly and ended the conversation and left.

When they were in Erin’s vehicle and on their way home, Erin decided to bring it up.

“So, who was that?”

“Oh, it’s just my friend Justin, ya know from the band I was talking about?”

“Oh yeah, well he was sure staring at you.”

“Yeah all of the guys are really protective of me, so just ignore it.”

Erin couldn’t ignore it though, it bothered him and it seemed like Hannah was also staring at him the same way.

Hannah knew she had lied, it was just Justin who was protective, but that was because of the feelings between them, she knew none of the other guys would have cared, but it sounded better if she said all of them and not one of them.

Erin walked her to her door, and kissed her goodnight. As soon as Hannah had entered her house and Erin left, she started to think. Erin was a great guy, but not a great guy for her and she knew it, she couldn’t drop her feelings for Justin either, but she couldn’t be with Justin when Kellin is always in the way.

She decided to sit down and watch a movie, it was about 11 o’clock at night when her doorbell rang.

She opened the door and there he was, Justin.

“Hannah, seeing you with that guy made me realize that I care so much about you, and I don’t want you to be with anyone else but me.”

“Justin, I feel the same way.”

Justin grabbed her face and kissed her lips, it wasn’t aggressive like usual, it was passionate but still playful, but that was Justin’s style, still playful. She walked backwards kissing him back, he kicked the door closed with his foot. He pulled off her cardigan and kicked off his shoes.

She led him to her room while they were still making out, she knew he was what she wanted.

They fell onto her bed, Justin was on top, he moved his hands up and down her sides down to her thighs. His touch was so nice.

He started kissing her neck and lifting her shirt, she sat up a little and let him take it all what way off. She ripped off his and slid her hands all over his bare torso.

His hands roamed her body, while his lips and tongue with playing with her neck. She unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off, and did the same to his. She could feel his hard rubbing against her thigh. She reached her hand into his boxers and started to massage his cock. He unclamped her bra and threw it to the floor, sucking on her nipples. She took the sides of his boxers and pushed them down, while he was grabbing her panties and sliding them off her body. She spread her legs, and he stuck himself inside of her, going gentle and slow at first but picking up the pace. Her hands were clawing his back but he liked it. She moved her hips to the pace of his. He went faster and harder and she liked it that way. She was moaning and soon she reached her climax and yelled his name. Justin was soon after her, he made his last push and collapsed beside her. Both panting and out of breathe. They climbed under the blankets and snuggled up to each other.

She fell asleep to Justin stroking her hair.

She woke up the next morning with a smile on her face, Justin was still asleep so she got up and put on some shorts and his shirt and put her hair up into a messy bun.

She walked to her kitchen to get some coffee and a bowl of cereal.

She was at the table with her cup of coffee and her bowl of cereal when Justin walked out, wearing his boxers. He looked so cute in the morning.

He poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down next to Hannah. He put his arm around her waist and that is where it belonged.

“What are we going to do now?” asked Hannah.

“Well we could make this official, or we could be fuck buddies.”

“You know I don’t want just another guy to bang.”

“Well, there’s our answer then, we are a couple.”

“But Kellin would flip, and…and…”

“Hannah, we both know how we feel, who cares what they say, I want you as my girlfriend, so can’t we just be happy?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

They ate the rest of the breakfast together and in silence, but a comfortable silence.

Hannah really liked Justin, and he really liked her, but Hannah knew Justin wasn’t always the good guy, so would he change for her?
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, Justin and Hannah finally together, but as my readers know, Hannah can never be happy so what drama awaits?
Her date outfit
The morning after outfit
A thanks goes to my subscribers, but come on you silent people, COMMENT!!!
Merry Christmas Eve by the way:)
Please tell me how you feel by commenting/ subscribing/ or recommending
love you all<3
-Amanda