Status: In the Works:)

Not All Stories Have Happy Endings

Making New Memories

*Jaime*

The thing about Katrina was that she was bold, she wasn’t afraid to put herself out there, which Jaime found very intriguing. She obviously liked Jaime, or so he thought, because she gave him her number without even having a whole conversation.

Jaime had texted her a couple of times, and it helped get his mind off of Hannah and whatever she was doing, but that didn’t mean he was over her. Jaime was taking steps to being over Hannah and the sooner the better.

A few days after Katrina and Jaime had met, Katrina woke up to a text message on her phone.

‘Hey, I know its early, and good morning by the way, but I was wondering if you would go out with me tonight?’

She jumped out of bed from excitement, Jaime was so nice, and cute, and funny, and she loved that he didn’t care what time it was, he would do whatever he wanted. She wanted to act cool so she waited approximately seven minutes to respond.

After those seven minutes were up, she couldn’t type fast enough.

‘Good morning, I would love to go out with you.’

Katrina knew she had to be careful. She got a certain way when she was drunk, and she didn’t want to show that to Jaime just yet.

When Jaime received the message and read it, he ran to his closet to pick out what he would wear. He laid dark blue jeans, a green flannel, and his black vans out on his bed for his date. He planned on taking a shower next, but first he had to text Vic.

'Hey man, I know I was mad at you the other night, but that girl who grabbed my wallet is going on a date with me tonight. I may finally be able to get over Hannah.'

He jumped with enthusiasm, and headed to the bathroom to go take a shower.

Before the date he had a lunch date with Tony, so he got dressed and picked up his phone to text Katrina.

‘So I was thinking to pick you up at 7, we’ll go out to dinner and then go see a movie, does that sound good?’

Jaime ran to his car, realizing he was late for Tony, and drove to the pizza place he was meeting Tony at.

“Hey Tone.”

“Oh hey man, I got us a table over there.” Tony pointing to the table they would be sitting at.

When Jaime got to the table, he sat down and put his phone specifically facing up to see when Katrina replied.

Tony followed not long after and sat down across from the boy. Jaime was in a daze thinking about Katrina and didn’t even realize Tony was in front of him.

“Jaime, are you okay?”

Jaime snapped out of his thoughts and returned to reality.

“Oh yeah man, I just have this date tonight, and I can’t stop thinking about her.”

“Man! You’re going on a date?! This is great, you can finally get over Hannah. So who is she?”

“She’s a girl that returned my wallet…”

“So she’s not a thief, that’s good.”

“…And she’s adorable, and bold, and funny. She’s great.”

“Good man, I’m happy for you.”

A buzz came from Jaime’s phone, and they both looked down. Jaime picked it up and slid to unlock it and checked the message.

‘Yeah, that sounds great, I’m so excited to see you tonight;)’

Jaime was in cloud nine, he couldn’t wait to see this girl tonight.

Jaime and Tony kept talking, about the band, and tours coming up. They finished lunch and left the restaurant, both heading to Jaime’s place to have a beer and play some FIFA.

After Tony left, Jaime got ready for his date. He spiked his hair to perfection, and made sure there were no wrinkles in his shirt. He grabbed his keys and left to go pick up Katrina.

He was nervous walking to her door. He knocked, one, two, three, times and stepped back from the door, a usual habit of his.

She flung the door open, and Jaime was stunned at how beautiful she looked.

Her hair was curled and swept to one side with a black studded bow, she was wearing a pink dress with black flower print, and over that a black cardigan. For her shoes she wore black pumps with studs in the back. She definitely dressed like the kind of girl Jaime was in to.

“You look beautiful.”

“You’re not so bad yourself.” They both smiled and laughed at each other, they’re eyes never leaving one another’s.

He walked her to his car and opened the door for her. Very gentlemanly. She thought it was adorable.

Their night was filled with laughing and stories. Jaime liked that she was so easy to talk to, and there was none of that awkward first date stuff.

She loved the fact that Jaime was in a band. She had been known for being a groupie, but Jaime didn’t know that. Nor would he, for a very long time.

They both saw that this could go somewhere, they got along great, almost like two peas in a pod.

For a full night Jaime had forgotten about his ex, and actually looked forward to the future.

He walked Katrina to her door.

“I had a great time, thank you.”

“No problem, we should do it again.” His dimples were showing with his smile that he couldn’t get rid of when he was around her.

They both went for a hug, but before they departed, their eyes met each other, and they both leaned in.

Jaime loved kissing this girl, and he wanted to freeze time so he could spend the rest of eternity with this girl in his arms.

It was dark except for the porch light she had on and the stars were shining, it had been a perfect end for perfect night.

They said their goodbye’s and went their own ways.

When Jaime got home he couldn’t keep his mind off of Katrina, she was gorgeous and sweet, she was really a great match for him. He texted Tony really quick to tell him how it went and then went to bed.

That night he was actually able to sleep not thinking about Hannah.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't update in a while, I would give an excuse like school, but truthfully I'm just lazy.
Here is Katrina's outfit
The next chapter is going back to Hannah, now what is she going to do after finally sleeping with Justin?
And this new girl Jaime is dating seems to have secrets, but Jaime really likes her.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment, I really want to know what my reader's think
Thank you to my subscribers, I truly appreciate it!
PLEASE comment/subscribe/recommend
-Amanda