Status: In the Works:)

Not All Stories Have Happy Endings

Save the Moment

Ever since Justin and Hannah had slept together, they couldn’t stop thinking about one another, sometimes they would catch one another staring at each other and would both smile and giggle.

The rest of the band had no idea why they were that way, they just were, but that didn’t stop Kellin from being suspicious.

He knew something happened but he didn’t know what, or how he would find out, and the more he thought about it, the more it angered him that he didn’t know. He knew how Hannah was, and how she couldn’t keep a secret from him for that long, hell, he was the first one to know everything that went down between her and Jaime once she moved.

Hannah really liked Justin, and Justin really liked her, but Hannah knew how Justin was, especially with his partying.

She did question if he would be able to be in a relationship and knock the bad habits that he had. Like drinking too much and blacking out, or doing drugs. Hannah had always been against drugs, and she had no worries with Jaime because he had the same opinion, but Justin was different… very different, and she didn’t know if she could trust him.

Justin on the other hand, hadn’t given that one thought, he just liked being in Hannah’s presence, and couldn’t wait until they had another night like that again. He definitely had feelings for her, different than feelings for any other girl, but he wondered if Kellin had a thing for her also.

Kellin was always around her, and giving her friendly advice, but was it all meant to be friendly from Kellin?

They both had a lot of talking to do, but pretty soon the band would be on tour. Hannah and Justin both didn’t know if they would have time to talk before they left. Justin had tried to convince Hannah to come, but she knew what it looked like to everyone else if she did come, plus she had a job that she couldn’t just pick up and leave. She wanted to focus on her job and making new friends that were girls, while the band was gone. She did know though that she would miss her boys so much since they were going to be gone for 5 months.

It was a week and a half before the band would leave, and everyone decided it would be a good idea to go to the coast while they had time. So they all headed to the beach for some fun and some sun.

When they got there, Jesse and Gabe ran straight to the water, while Kellin picked up Hannah and ran to the water to try and get her wet, Jack was helping Kellin, and Justin was in the back watching it all, he smiled at how happy Hannah looked, and how she was laughing but hitting Kellin.

Justin liked watching Hannah soak everything in, they would be gone soon so it was nice to spend as much time with her as possible and he planned on doing that tonight.

“Kellin stop! Put me down, right now!”

“Hannah, what’s the magic word?”

“PLEASE!!”

“Kellin, dunk her in, just toss her,” Jack was laughing at Kellin standing in the water with Hannah held above it.

It was like he was just waiting to drop her at any second. Gabe and Jesse were out in the water splashing each other, and soon enough they were splashing everyone else, except Justin who was sitting in the sand watching. As soon as Kellin got splashed he dropped Hannah and went for the boys.

Hannah ran as fast as she could out of the water, and jumped onto Justin’s lap.

“Oh hey there,” Justin said, laughing at Hannah.

“Hi.” She turned to him with a big smile and her white teeth showing.

Justin couldn’t stop himself, and he kissed her, it was small and simple, but Hannah was worried someone saw. Luckily the guys didn’t see though because they were busy with their water fight.

As soon as Hannah saw Kellin look over at her, she hopped off of Justin. While she was standing she threw off her flip flops and shorts, so she was in just a swimsuit, to go play in the water with everyone else.

When they were done at the beach, they all decided to go back to Kellin and Justin’s place to have a barbeque, Hannah was just excited that they didn’t nominate her house for the party.

Everyone invited their friends and pretty soon it was more than just the six of them. People were everywhere, Kellin, Jesse, and Jack were all outside helping cook up hamburgers and hot dogs, Gabe was in the kitchen mixing margaritas and whatever else he could find, and Justin was in the living room watching a sports game that was on. With people scatted all in between.

Hannah wasn’t sure where to go and who to hang out with, so she stayed by herself. When it was dark enough, Hannah decided to go lay in the front yard and look at the sky. She thought it was beautiful with all of the sparkling stars.

Hannah was content and happy where she was, she didn’t feel like she was stressed about what to do with Justin or what Kellin would think, she didn’t think about all she left behind in San Diego either, she was in the moment, laying in the grass with her and only herself.

Her peacefulness was short lived though, because Kellin was walking out the front door to look for Hannah. He found her lying in the grass and decided to do the same.

“Hey you, I was looking for you inside and I couldn’t find you so I went to the only place I thought of, outside.”

Hannah laughed at Kellin. He always knew how to make her laugh.

“Yeah, well you found me. You should probably get back to your guests.”

“Nah, they’re fine. Is something going on between you and Justin?”

Hannah rolled to her side so she was facing Kellin, she knew she had to tell him about that night eventually, but she wanted to figure things out with Justin first.

“Yeah, kinda,” the secret wasn’t a secret anymore, “well we hooked up, but I don’t know where we stand because we haven’t talked since.”

“I knew this was going to happen, I knew you couldn’t stay away from him.” Kellin was a little disappointed in how easily Hannah gave up Jaime.

“I’m sorry Kellin for going behind your back, you just didn’t give me much of a choice.”

“Well, I guess and I can forgive you…” a smile was forming on his face.

“So you still love me?”

“I have to don’t I?”

Hannah rolled back over so she was on her back and looking back at the stars.

Pretty soon the rest of the guys came out and all laid next to Kellin and Hannah.

“We thought you may be out here,” stated Jesse.

Just like that they were all together, all sitting in the moment together. Trying to capture all they could before the band had to go and leave Hannah behind. Hannah especially wanted to save this moment, so she had something to look back to when she missed the boys during those five months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 8, yay! This is to the tumblr anon who wanted me to update, and all of my lovely readers!
Her beach outfit
Her party outfit
Oh, sad! The boys will be gone for 5 months, what will Hannah do?
Hannah + Justin = ? Will they make it official?
Hannah + Kellin = ........? Do you think something will happen?
Who knows what will happen. Tell me what you think of this chapter please! It's that box on your right, just type in what you think and then click the button that says submit.
Sorry i haven't updated in a while, i wasn't sure what to write. I'll try harder next time!
Thank you so much for the comments, Justin Hills & thoseinglasshouses
and Thank you to the recommendations Justin Hills, StephanieSmileyyy, & thoseinglasshouses
Please comment/subscribe/recommend!!
Love you all
-Amanda