Status: In the Works:)

Not All Stories Have Happy Endings

Finally Together

It was a week until the boys would be gone for five months, and both Hannah and Justin knew they needed to talk, but it was hard to find time when they were always with the whole band.

Since the band was going to be gone soon, they all wanted to spend as much time together as they could. Hannah had taken the week off of work so she could hang out with the guys, and especially Justin.

Justin tried to talk to Hannah the night of the party, but he didn’t get a chance, and eventually he got too drunk to be able to talk to her.

Today, everyone was planning on hanging out at Hannah’s place, going out to dinner, and then going to Of Mice & Men’s concert, so tonight was supposed to be pretty good. Justin planned on not drinking that much because after the concert he was going to sneak to Hannah’s place.

All the guys came over at about 4, they were all pre-drinking and watching TV. Hannah took the time to go get ready for the evening festivities. Justin got up to go to the bathroom.

While Hannah was in her room, Justin stopped and peeked in to see if she was in there. When he noticed she was, he knocked lightly and stepped in. She was excited to see him being adventurous in her house.

He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her, picking her up and swinging her. She laughed into his shoulder, she loved being held by him. He put her down and gave her a kiss, massaging his lips with hers. He loved being with her, even if it was secret.

“They’re going to be suspicious with you in the “bathroom” for so long.”

“I’d rather be here than out there,” A smile forming on his lips.

She smiled at his corniness.

“Tonight, after the concert, I’m coming over.”

“Sounds good,” she was excited to have him over.

“I should go,”

“Or you could stay here and just say you were tired of the game.”

“That sounds better.”

He jumped on her bed while she finished getting ready. She tried to hurry so they could have more time together.

Once she was ready, she laid next to him, while he placed his hand on her side. She leaned in and kissed him. She rolled so she was on top of him and slid her tongue into his mouth. He placed one hand on her cheek and the other on her back. She had her hands holding her up, hovering over him.

Eventually Kellin called out,

“Hey guys, come on, we’re going.”

They both hopped up before one of them walked back to her room. They went out to dinner, and then went to the concert.

Hannah loved the scene, she loved being in the middle of the music and crowd, she liked that everyone in the venue understood each other, and they were all part of a family for a night.

Hannah got to hang out back stage with the band, and most of the Of Mice & Men crew flirted with her. Justin got a little jealous but he knew she was coming back to him tonight. He understood because she was totally hot, and luckily all his.

Hannah drove everyone home, including Justin, and went home to get ready for the night. It was about 1 am, and she decided to dress in something a little sexy for Justin. About half an hour later, Justin arrived, wine and flowers in hand. He knocked on her door and when she opened, he greeted her with a kiss.

“Sorry, it was kind of hard sneaking past Kellin.”

“Oh, I told him we hooked up, he doesn’t care. So you don’t have to sneak around.”

She smiled at Justin, she noticed the wine and flowers and blushed at him being romantic.

“You are so sweet,”

“You’re sweeter,” he returned.

She slapped him gently on the chest and pulled him inside. She grabbed the flowers and put them in water, while she was at it, she grabbed two wine glasses from her cabinet.

When she came out Justin was sitting on the couch waiting for her. She handed him the glasses and he popped the cork.

Pretty soon both of their glasses were empty, and Justin was lying on Hannah, making out with her.

She pulled of his shirt and pants, rubbing her hands all over his chest.
That was one thing she liked about Justin, he was more playful than Jaime was.

He pulled off her shorts since she didn’t have that many clothes on, shorts, bra, and panties.
When it was the right moment, he slipped two fingers inside of her, making her let out a slow moan. She thought two could play at that game, so she started to slide her hand over his penis. Once they both got to their climax, she pulled him off the couch and led him to her room.

She pushed him onto the bed, and jumped on him. He slid his hands up and down her thighs, that were separated around him. She leaned down and bit his bottom lip, and slid her tongue into his mouth for a few seconds. She sat back up and slid off her bra. He wrapped his hands around her hips trying to gently pull down her panties. She got off of him for a second and pulled his boxers down. She got back on top of him, and slid his dick into her. She went up and down while she was panting heavily, he placed his hands on her sides and then to her boobs, which he massaged gently. They were both moaning and eventually both of them finished.

She slid her leg off of him, still out of breathe, and got under her blankets. Justin followed behind her. He wrapped his arms around her once in bed.

They were facing each other and it was romantic, they both loved being together.

She fell asleep in his arms, and while she was doing so, he was watching her sweetness. He liked watching her sleep, she was so calm and gentle, like no matter what pain she had caused or dealt with, it didn’t matter, because right then she was perfect and peaceful.

He eventually fell asleep with his arms still wrapped around her.

The next morning they woke up in the same position. She woke up first and moved around a little to wake up Justin. He slowly lifted his eyelids, revealing the girl he fell asleep to and now waking up to.

“Hey you,”

“Hey,” he said smiling.

“Last night was great,”

“Yes it was,” a laugh escaping both of their mouths.

It had been on his mind for a long time, and now was the time to say it,

“Look, Hannah, I really like you, and I love spending time with you, you aren’t like any other girl I’ve ever been with, but I don’t want to do this, I don’t want to hide from people, I want to show you off as more to me than that, so can we become more than just this?”

He was nervous by his question, and with the look of her processing everything, he didn’t know how to take her reaction. Her lips spread into a big smile,

“Justin, I would love to be more than this.”

He smiled at her excitement, and the thought of them being together was magnificent.

“Hannah, I… I… I love you, and I know it’s really early, but I feel like there isn’t any other way to explain how I am feeling right now.”

“Justin, I love you too.” Just like that, they were together, and Justin grabbed her up into hug.

They stayed like that for a while, just taking in each other and what they loved about each other. Justin ruined it by getting up, he stopped and grabbed his boxers off of the floor, pulling them up.

He walked to the kitchen to go make breakfast, he grabbed out the pancake mix, and some uncooked bacon. Hannah sat up and looked around her room for some clothes, she ended up grabbing a nightgown and slippers.

She dragged herself to the kitchen, and the first thing she did was pour herself a cup of coffee.

“Well good morning beautiful,” He wrapped one arm around her and gave her a kiss.

He stood over the stove flipping his ingredients. She slid into a chair at the table and watched him, sometimes taking a sip of her black coffee.

After he finished cooking, he plated the food and walked over to the table, gently placing it down in front of her.

“Looks great, thanks babe,” she stated, sliding a hand onto his shoulder as he sat down beside her.

They ate together, and cleaned up afterward. Once they were done, she headed to her bedroom and grabbed some clothes for the day. He followed her, wondering what she was up to. Once he got to her room, he laid down on the bed and watched her curiously. When she walked by he pulled her down and gave her a kiss.

“I love this.”

“I do too,” a smile forming on her lips.

“So, out of curiosity, what are you doing?”

“Well, I figured since you don’t have clothes here, I'll pack my clothes for the day, head to your place, and we'll shower together,” she looked up from her bold comment, she saw him silently laughing to himself.

“Sounds good to me,” he hopped up and put on the clothes that were laying around the house.

They headed to his place. Kellin was asleep on the couch when they arrived. He woke up to them walking through the door.

“Oh hey guys, what’s up?”

“Well, Justin and I are finally together, just so you know, and we planned on coming here and hanging out and getting ready, is that okay with you?”

“As long as I don’t hear you, I’m fine.”

She laughed at Kellin’s comment, and Justin led her to his room.

Once in his room, they both stripped down to nothing and hopped in the shower that was connected to his room.

They let the warm water run over them, while Justin had her pinned to the wall and sucking on her neck. She laughed and tried to flee from his grip, after they got out of the shower, they put on their clothes. Justin headed out to the living room while Hannah did her hair and makeup, Justin had left big brown hickies on her neck that were going to be hard to cover.

They spent their day together, with Kellin, and eventually the rest of the guys came over. Justin and Hannah told everyone about their relationship, and they all were excited with the news.

Two days before the band was supposed to leave, Justin decided to take Hannah out to dinner, just the two of them, since they hadn’t had a real date before. He took her to a fancy restaurant and sat her down at a nice table. Justin told her not to get too dressed up, so she wore a nice blouse, with a pair of grey jeggings, and black pumps. She put her hair into curls that fell around her shoulders.

“You look great,” Justin complimented her which made her blush.

“Thank you, so do you.”

“Hannah, I love being with you,”

“And Justin, I love being with you too.”

They both knew Justin was going to be gone soon, and it saddened them, so they took the time they had and spent every moment with each other, in complete and total bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was feeling nice so I wrote a long chapter.

Her concert outfit

Her sex outfit

Her morning outfit

And her dinner outfit

Ooh la la, Hannah and Justin made it official, and got down and dirty.
Hope you enjoyed reading the sex scene, I tried to do good with those.
Sad day, the boys will be gone soon:(
Hoped you liked this chapter!!!

Thank you so much for the comment alexahquinn!
Thank you so much the rec AlejandraEPT!
Thank you to the silent readers and subscribers!
Please comment/subscribe/recommend

Love you all -Amanda