Irresistible

Chapter 2

Casey's P.o.V.

~Concert Day~

So, my mom gave me permission to go to the concert, so here I am, waiting in an extremely long line, in to the Staples Center. Kimmie is beside me, jumping up and down. She had so much energy because of the concert, while I was like a fallen log. No energy at all. Instead I felt like I was going to get sick. I was excited, but I was mainly nervous. This was my first time concert, and I was worried how it would be like. I was used to being in front of the audience, not in it. You see, I am in band. Like literal band, and I play the flute, but I recently just switched to Trombone because our band doesn't have enough Trombones while we have like fifteen flutes.

As the line started getting shorter for Kimmie and I, the line was getting even longer behind us. I felt bad for the people all the way in the back, because this line wasn't getting anywhere. When we got to the front and they took our tickets, I started to get even more nervous. I was asking myself rediculous questions like: What if I meet Louis and faint? What if I tell Louis that I like him? What if Louis thinks I'm not good enough to be a directioner? What if I cry right in front of them?

I looked over at Kimmie, and she wasn't jumping up and down anymore. Now she looked like she was about to get sick. She grabbed my hand, and I took her's in mine, squeezing it as we walked to our seats. Knowing her, she was asking the same questions as me, but her luck, she really would do something like my questions. I snickered as I pictured her fainting in front of Niall. That would be the funniest moment ever.

A giant sign on the stage started flashing. 30...29... 28.... 27.... 26... It was a count down for when the boys would be on stage. I started shaking as the numbers got smaller. 19... 18... 17... 16... 15... Fifteen more seconds and the guy of my dreams would be on stage, right in front of me! 12... 11... 10... 9... 8... 7... Ohmigosh! Louis will on stage in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

"How's everybody doing tonight?" Liam asks.

"Great!" I screamed.

You could only see Liam at this time. We could see the silhouttes of everyone else, but Liam was the only one we could really see.

"What was that? I didn't hear you all?" A very Irish accent says.

Kimmie screamed at the top of her lungs when she saw him.

"Ohmigosh! Niall, you're amazayn!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

He came over to the stage and started grabbing all the fans hands that he could. He stopped at Kimmie, and walked back up stage, to stand beside Liam.

Kimmie looked to be hypervantalating, which I could understand. I mean come on, Niall just touched her hand for crying out loud!

"Well, I know I'm looking pretty good right now, Liam!" Zayn says.

I snickered at his vainess, but he was right. He didn't look pretty good, like normal!

"Kevin!" Louis screamed!

Typical Louis!

"Boobear, forget about Kevin! I'll never leave you like he did!" Harry screams!

I was cracking up in my seat at them.

"OK, after our dramatic entrance, let's sing you all a song! Here's our first ever song as a group! Torn!"

They sang song after song, always making me have a Heart Attack when ever one of my favorite songs started. When they started Summer Love, I about started crying because it is my favorite song out of the whole Take Me Home cd. Kimmie's is tied with Irresistible and Last First Kiss. I got her liking Summer Love. I texted her about two weeks ago, saying 'You are my Summer Love.' All I got back was 'ok...'

Once the concert was over, my adrenaline was up and I couldn't slow down. I made Kimmie run all the way to the meet and greet area. Only people with a certain pass were aloud to come over here, so Kimmie and I were the only ones over here.

"How did you win those tickets Kimmie?" I ask, curiously.

"Umm... Let's not talk about how I "won" them. Let's just say it wasn't easy, but no one has to be killed during the process." She says.

"I'll take your word for it, Kimmie." I say.

Knowing her she threatened to kill someone for them. Or did something much, much worse then that. She couldn't have gotten that great of tickets without paying a certain price. Just getting tickets for the concert would be a big price, so she definitly did something that she shouldn't have. I tried not to think about that anymore as I waited on Louis to come out.

The boys walked out, one by one as we waited. Louis was the last to come out, and once he did come out, I shrieked like the little fanboy I am. All of the boys were similing as they came over and sat down so we could get the stuff we wanted signed, signed.

I walked over to Louis, starting to shake. I had my one, and only poster of him, my cd, and all of my books that I had of them.

He smiled up at me. "Hi, how are you today?" He asks me, as I hand him my things.

"Oh, I don't know, I've been better." I say, trying to be funny.

He scoffed at me, like I had really offended him.

"You've been better? You got to see my sexiness up there on that stage! You should be pretty damn good!" He says with a huge grin on his face.

"Sexiness? Who ever told you, you were sexy must have been drunk!" I says.

I was taking this a little too far.

"Harry, he says I'm not sexy!" He screams at Harry.

Harry got up and walked over to Louis.

"Don't worry my boobear, you will always be sexy to me." He says to Louis.

I was laughing really hard now.

"I'm good Louis, sorry I went a little far with that." I say, trying to stop the Larry Stylinson moment.

"Yeah you sure did! Don't hurt my boobear's feelings! He's amazayn and he doesn't deserve to have his feelings hurt! Him and Eleanor are fighting right now!" Harry says, as he walks back to his area of the meet and greet.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Louis! That really sucks!" I say.

He smiled up at me.

"Its fine, umm... I never actually got your name." He says.

"Casey... Casey Henry." I says, smiling at him.

"Well its fine, Casey. Nothing to big. I'm sure we will fix it like we normally do." He says.

"Hopefully. It'll be so sad if the same thing goes on with you and Eleanor like with Liam and Danielle." I say.

His eyes darted down, and his face was filled with sorrow.

"To change the subject, do you think you could follow Kimmie and I on twitter. Our usernames are StylinsonLover1 and Directioner16_. If you do, that would be amazing, Louis." I say.

He smiles and pulls out his phone.

"What were they again?" He asks me.

"StylinsonLover1 is Kimmie's and mine is Directioner16_." I say, again.

My phone vibrated and I looked down. 'Louis_Tomlinson is now following you.'

I smiled, and heard Kimmie shriek!

"Its just a follow, Kimmie!" I yell over at her.

More fans were starting to pile into the small area, and there was a line starting to form for Louis, so I walked over to Kimmie.

"Ready to go, Kimmie?" I ask her.

Only a few girls were in Niall's line, but Harry's was starting to pile up.

"I gotta get everybody to sign my stuff though." She says.

I face palmed myself. Louis hadn't signed any of my stuff so I hadn't gotten it back.

"Casey, you forgot your things!" Louis screams over at me.

I smiled and walked over to him and grabbed my stuff.

"Thank you so much, Louis! I hope you have a wonderful night!" I say, as I run back over to Kimmie.

"You too, Casey!" He says, as he continues to sign the other fans things.

"Kimmie, I'm gonna leave your butt if you don't stop talking to Niall and get the rest of the guys to sign your things." I say.

"Casey watch what you say, because I do know certain things, and I am not afraid to scream them out to the world." She says to me.

I snickered. "You know what, I just realised that you didn't scream Fuck me! F-u-c-k me, Niall!" I say.

She cocked her eyebrow up, thinking about what she was going to say.

"I'll get you back later, my friend. He is following me now." She says, smiling and pulling her phone out of her pocket.

I glared at her.

"Oh, and could you follow me whenever you have the time, Niall?" She asks him.

I looked over at Niall, and he smiled at her. He had a different glint in his eyes then what he normally did in any of his pictures or interviews. He looked somehow, really happy.

"Sure Kimmie, I'd love to. What is your username?" He asks.

"Its StylinsonLover1. If you can't find me, just look at Louis' follows." She says, as she starts to gradually move into Liam's short line.

I waited another hour for her to get the rest of her merch signed, then she dragged me over to the merch table because she had a hundred bucks to blow on everything. She bought four bracelots, two for her and two for me, two shirts only for her, and two necklaces for the both of us. I had my own money, but I had to put gas into my car, so this was the best I would be getting.

Once we finally left the arena, she screamed!

"Ohmigosh! He really followed me!" She squealed.

I laughed at her, as we got into the car. I put my Take Me Home cd into the stereo and turned the cd to Summer Love. I had to, because that was the song that had been stuck in my head since the concert.

Kimmie eventually fell asleep on our three hour drive back home. She was stubborn about going into her house, because she was just that tired. I got her out at some point, and I drove peacefully to my house, where my whole family would be asleep. When I got to my room, I smiled to myself, knowing that Louis Tomlinson was following me now on twitter, and I fell asleep that night with a huge smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
well then, this is actually a really long chapter for me... hope y'all like this, and sorry in return for the grammar mistakes that are in this : ]