Irresistible

Chapter 3

Casey

It has been three months since we had been at the concert. Louis and I talk on twitter almost every single day. Lately we have also been skyping. Fortunately for me, Kimmie and I are now on Summer break. Do you know what the means? I have all the time in the world to just sit back and talk to Louis.

The same goes for Kimmie and Niall. They tweet, text, and Skype constantly. It was almost as if they were dating. Of course, they actually aren't. Kimmie likes Niall and Niall likes Kimmie, but neither will admit the feelings that they have for each other. Kimmie's always been the shy one when it comes to guys, and Louis told be that Niall was the one guy in the house that was horrid at making the first move.

Oh, I told Louis, by the way. He's known that I've liked him just a little before him and Eleanor broke up. He had told me that he thought it was cute and that he didn't mind. Lucky enough, it hasn't been brought up in any of our other conversations.

When Louis and Eleanor broke up, I was literally the first person to know. He hadn't even told Harry about their break up until the third day. Louis and I have become close since the concert. Most people would call it a bromance, but I think it's something else. I can't explain it exactly. All I can really say is that it's bigger then "Larry Stylinson" ever was.

...

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out to see what it was.

Kimmie

Casey, come quick! I have a surprise for you!" Kimmie texted.

I rolled my eyes, not even bothering to reply. Knowing Kimmie, it was something extremely stupid. I still got ready and quickly drove to her house. When I pulled up, I was confused, and not understanding what was up. There was a Yellow Camero parked in her driveway, and it definitly was not meant to be there.

Louis

Niall had this retarded plan to come and surprise Kimmie with a short visit. She somehow found out about it though. So when we pulled up to her house, she was waiting for us. She ended up hugging Niall, and kissing him on the cheek. It was actually kind of cute.

"How'd you know?" He asks her.

The glint that she only gets in her eyes when she's with Niall was there.

"Power of Directioners, my dear." She replies.

I laughed at this. It was true, though. Our fans were pretty powerful when it came to things like this. They can hack just about anything, so I'm sure that they could figure out where Niall and I were headed, not that it mattered. Speaking or Directioners, where's Casey?

"Hey Kimmie, where's Casey?" I ask.

"He's at home. I'll text him and see if he can come over." She says, pulling out her phone and starting a text message.

"Thanks, Kimmie." I say, with a smile on my face.

My mind starting drifting off to Casey. something it has been doing a lot. I think I might actually be turning gay for him. Don't get me wrong, I knew that it was wrong for a man to fall in love with another man, but when you have these feelings for someone, you just can't keep them bottled up. Niall and I were going to be staying here for about four days, and I planned on telling Casey that I liked him before we left.

I think the main reason why I have formed feelings for him is because he has literally been with me every step of the way. By that, I mean El's and I's break up. I loved her. I really did, but she said she was sick of the hate that the fans were giving her and that she couldn't take it anymore. I understood her, completely. I mean, I get hate from the fans almost every single day over the choices that I make. I swear when El and I started dating, the fans were hating on me for over a month. Eventually it cooled down, and they found something else to attack me on. Realise that I am saying fans, and not Directioners.

While at it, I was a sucker for his blue eyes, his juicy red lips, and his amazing personalitly. No matter what, I couldn't deny it. I was falling for Casey Henry, and I was falling extremely fast. And whle at it, he liked me as well! The day he told me that he liked me, he had had a really good day at school and he was just so excited that it slipped. At that time, I was still dating Eleanor, so my feelings for Casey hadn't come in yet.

As I kept to myself, I noticed that Niall and Kimmie had gone inside, leaving me by myself. I walked up to Kimmie's front porch door and slowly entered the house. It was very well kept and there didn't seem to be anything misplaced. Kimmie was going to be a Senior by the time school started back up, and the weekend after school began, she would be turning 18. Casey wouldn't be 18 until the ending of Senior year. Kimmie was lucky because she turned 18 literally the week after school began. That meant her and Niall could date without it technally being illegal. Two more months and she was a legal adult.

After I had gotten situated, Casey came barging through the door. He looked worried for some reason. As if he was afraid that Kimmie was hurt.

"Hello Casey." I say.

Casey

"Hello Casey." I gulped and looked towards the couch.

"Louis? Omg, Louis!" I scream and basically pounce on him.

He wasn't expecting , so I had caught him off gaurd.

"Hello to you too." He says, smiling his gorgeous smile at me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, curiously.

He prenteded to be offended like he had the day we met.

"Niall's finally askiing Kimmie." He says, snickering.

"Its about damn time! She's only been wondering if he would ask her for the past month!" I say.

He smirked at me again.

"Hewas trying to make it all perfect. He was literally thinking up every idea in the book. Poor guy racked his brain up. He writes songs better than asking a girl out." Louis says.

I understood how that was. My ex girlfriend and I had broken up and it took me almost a year to ask her out again. I didn't know how to ask her without hurting myself. We dated for about a week and she dumped me for another one of her ex boyfriends. She broke my heart for a second time.

Somehoe we decided on going out to check on Kimmie and Niall. Louis informed me that they were in the backyard. We quickly walked out to a kissing Niall and Kimmie. Louis grabbed my hand and dragged me back into the house.

"They were snogging!" He exclaims.

I chuckled.

"Isn't that a good thing? I mean that just means she said yes." I say.

"Very true, Casey. Aww our little Nialler and Kimmie are growing! I ship Nimmie! No Kialler! Kialler sounds so much better! Time to trend Kialler on twitter!" Louis screams to no one in particular.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hasn't been updated yet. Hope someone's liking this : ] Sorry for the grammar mistakes.