Irresistible

Chapter 4

Casey

Niall and Kimmie haven't come in for about an hour now, and we were starting to get worried. Louis, being Louis, decided to go and check on them again. He dragged me with him, back outside, to see a cuddling Kimmie and Niall. The sun was setting and they were staring off into the sunset together. They looked like that one perfect couple in the books. You know the ones that you can't find a single flaw to. Yeah that's what they looked like.

Why couldn't that be us? Louis and I, I mean. I knew the answer to that question, so there really wasn't any point to me asking myself this. Louis wasn't gay, and even if he was, he couldn't date me. It would ruin his career. It would also never work out between us. I mean, who can actually see Louis Tomlinson being gay?

Well, I actually could, but that was only because I wanted him to be, so I could actually date him. I felt that I could be in love with him, but that obviously was not possible, and even if I did, he wouldn't feel the same. No one out of the three girls I've dated and Kimmie haven't actually liked me. Sure, they pretended to like me, but deep down, they never even liked me as a friend, well except for Kimmie. Yes, I am insecure of my myself, and I have every right to be.

"What are you thinking about?" Louis asks me.

"Nothing in particular. Just a bunch of different things." I say, digging myself into an even deeper whole then what I was already in.

"Like?" He asks me, looking even more curious then he had before.

"You." I mutter without realising what I had actually said.

Louis

Casey looked like he was thinking really hard so I asked him what he was thinking about. He hesitated and didn't exactly want to answer my question. When he said a bunch of different things, I really wanted to know the answer, so I continued to bug him, trying to get the answer out of him. When he said that he had been thinking about me, I was taken aback by his honesty.

I wanted to tell him that I had been thinking about him as well, but I just couldn't. Say I told him my feelings and we started dating. We would haveto keep it secret because management would not approve of us dating. I would make us, One Direction, lose fans due to that as well. Or would I? It would capture the attention of lesbains, gays, and bisexuals. Maybe it would work out for us?

"I have been too, Casey. This is actually one of the reasons why I cam here with Niall. I have feelings for you Casey, and I can't keep hiding them. I know that I shouldn't have these feelings because it basically states in the bible that people of the same sex can not date or have any form of relationship, and if they do, it is a sin, but I don't care about that right now. I have feelings for you, and I will not hide them anymore. I have been frustrated with myself, but only because I have been afraid to tell you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, Casey." I say, finishing my speach, and attempting to catch be breath.

Every word I had said, I continued to get nervous, so I had started to run out of breath.

Casey

Louis just told me that he had feelings for me. In the books and movies, normally the people kiss after that, but instead I ran out of the house and to my car. I got in, started the car, and left Kimmie's house. I looked into my mirror to Louis standing on the porch, watching me drive away from him. I felt bad for what I was doing, but I couldn't grasp what he had actually just said.

Had Louis Tomlinson really just say he had feelings for me? I could not believe that. I had no clue why, I just couldn't. I must be dreaming. I pinched myself real wuick to snap myself out of the dream, but I didn't wake up.

Third Person P.o.V.

That was the last thing Casey did before he was hit by on coming traffic. He hadn't been paying attention and he had ran a stop sign, which was connected to one of the busiest main roads in town, so he had no chance, really. The woman who had been driving also hadn't been paying attention either, so Casey got hit almost instantly. The woman died right on impact, but Casey however, had still survived. The ambulance rushed him to the hospital, but they hadn't gone fast enough and he ended up in a coma as he arrived at the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, poor Casey : [ What shall happen next?