All I need for Christmas is you

A promise

Gerard smiled as he heard the new My Chem song playing on the radio. he was on his way to an interview for the new album. The rest of the band was busy doing whatever, and they only wanted him to come in anyway.

After The Black Parade, My Chemical Romance sort of...went off the map. They stopped going on major tours like Warped and just pretty much stayed under the radar. Their album Danger Days did well, but still wasn't enough to get them going again. This new song, The World is Ugly, was a hit with everyone.

Everyone was buying the single up, and new fans were loving them. They got interviews on mainstream channels and networks again, life was good.

The first snow of the season was starting to fall as Gerard pulled into the parking lot of the MTV studios. He got out, fixed his scarf, then walked inside. Frank kept calling him, but he just ignored the phone calls.

"Today we have with us Gerard Way from the hot band, returning back to all its glory. But first, check out the new trailer for the upcoming movie Les Miserables, hitting theaters Christmas Day." He heard the host announce as he made his way inside, taking off his jacket and coat and getting ready to go on.

"You're on now, gerard." They hooked him up to a microphone then sent him out. He stood beside the host and waited for his cue, hands in pockets.

"And here we are with the mastermind himself, Gerard Way!" The audience cheered and clapped, and Gerard smiled wide.

"Hey everyone. I am glad to be here."

"Now tell us, Gerard, how are you feeling about your renewed fame?"

"I feel it's long over due, honestly. We've made wonderful music for a long time, people just needed to be jarred a little bit." He laughed. The host nodded.

"Right. Well, how do you feel about your competition for number one on the charts? Justin Bieber, One Direction?"

"I'll tell you what. If we can get The World is Ugly to number one by Christmas Eve, that's how long?" Gerard looked around.

"That's about three weeks."

"Alright, in three weeks if it hits number one, I will perform on stage butt fucking naked, how does that sound?" He grinned, and the audience cheered. The host clapped and laughed.

"Alright sounds good, I can't wait to see what happens. You can catch Gerard Way on Much Music in a couple days with One Direction, doing some crazy stuff. glad to have you back Gerard." He hugged Gerard and Gerard returned the hug.

"It's great to be back, man." He laughed and waved then walked out. "Oh god. One fucking Direction, kill me now." He rolled his eyes as they took his mic off.

Quickly putting his coat and scarf back on, he walked outside and got into his car. He'd have a lot of preparing to do before he did this little performance with One Erection.
♠ ♠ ♠
This kind of sucks so far, but I have good plans for it I promise!