All I need for Christmas is you

Thank you, Mikey

Gerard sighed and stared at the ceiling. He was still thinking about what happened at the party, with Frank.

What did it mean? Gerard was recently divorced from his wife, Lynz, and Frank and Jamie had split up a while ago.

But with that being said, why hadn't Frank said something to him before? It was all so fuzzy.

"Gerard?" Mikey walked in, hands in his pockets. "Some people from Kerrang are here, they want to interview you."

Gee sat up and rubbed his head. "Right." He got up and walked over to MIkey. "Thank you." He walked outside and walked the people inside, sitting them down in the living room.

"It's been a while."

"Around a year or more." Gerard smiled. Mikey sighed and walked into the kitchen.

"Right, so. The big question is how are you enjoying your big come back?"

"It's lovely. It's long overdue. I'm just really glad people are enjoying our music again." He chuckled.

"Your single is currently number two. Do you think you will make the leap to number one in time for Christmas?" The interviewer looked at him. Gerard thought for a minute then smirked.

"Well, I have a feeling that on Christmas Eve, we'll make number one and I'll be invited to Justin Bieber's Christmas Party."

"Well, that's a big feeling." the people laughed, Gerard laughed along.

"yes, well. I'm sure people really want to see me naked." He smirked. They laughed and shook his hand then went on their way.

Gee sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. Thankfully, the interview brought back the worry of his single and pushed Frank out of his mind.

"Anything else I have to do today, Mikey?" His brother poked his head out from the kitchen and shrugged. "Not really."

"Good. I need a day of relaxation." Mikey nodded. "Let's go see a movie. Your pick, I'll pay."

His brother smiled and nodded. "Alright. I have something in mind."

"Fabulous." He chuckled and looked at his brother. "Hey Mikey?"

"Yeah, Gerard?"

"Thanks." He nodded.

Mikey just looked confused. "For what?"

"Everything." He smiled. "I love you, man."

His brother looked down and smiled. "I love you,too."
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt like Mikey needed some thanks. It's short, and no real Frerard but hey, I like The Way Brothers.

Hope you enjoy!