Status: Active!!

Releasing the Demons

Layla Blayke (Last name is pronounced as Blake) was 17 when her mother lost the fight with Breast Cancer. She didn’t know her father because he left before she was even born. Her mother was all Layla had left and now she has no one. No boyfriend, no best friend to tell her troubles too…no one but that was until she met her best friend, Eve Harrington, while working after school as a Free-Lance Photographer for their local newspaper and TV station and also do a few shoots on the weekends just to make enough money to pay the bills and get food for her and her 2 dogs Ruby and Jake. Ruby is a Rottweiler and Jake is a German Shepard that somehow got mixed with a wolf. They both protect her home while she’s gone out doing jobs and they are the best pets she could ask for. She would never trade them for anything.

Now Layla is 20 years old and one day the world seemed to just get sick. It was like what you would see out of a Zombie movie. People with dead and rotting flesh attacking anything that didn’t smell dead to them. Layla didn’t want to be killed so she stocked up on Ammo, food, weaponry, and gas in case she had to get out in a hurry. She didn’t want anyone stealing all the weapons she had collected in such a short amount of time so she hid them in a secret place where no one ever knew about or could find. The day came where she had to leave because of the epidemic was getting worse and she didn’t want to be alone so she went searching for people.

Avenged Sevenfold had a great life living in Huntington Beach, California but after the epidemic broke out in their state, they had to leave but that as they were getting away, their wives were killed by the zombies. The hardest thing for all of them to do was shoot the women they love to make sure they were truly dead. They left California with their children and pets in search for people who they could possibly help them find a safe place.

DISCLAIMER!!

This story is completely fiction and I DO NOT own ANYONE who is associated with them.
I DO OWN my original characters and RazzyVengeance6661 Owns her own Character as well. If anything offends you…well just don’t read it. Please leave lots and lots and lots of comments because it helps me to update faster and get more inspiration.

Thanks a bunch!
~Fienix66613
~RazzyVengeance6661