Status: Active!!

Releasing the Demons

All Downhill From Here

Layla hasn’t said a word to anyone in the last week. Ever since she put Jake down she is walking around like one of those fucking Zombies.

She only eats when I force her to, and the only way to do that is by taking all of her guns from her.

“Fuck you Eve! If I don’t want to eat if I don’t fucking have too.” Layla says snapping at me.

“I’m not gonna let you get sick and frail and then attacked by one of those things!” I yell right back.

“Just leave me alone, I just want to be alone.” Layla says as she goes over and sits on her bed.

“You’ve been alone long enough come with me I wanna show you something.” I say taking herhand.

“You’re lucky we are friends or I would punch you.” Layla says annoyed.

“You can punch me after Jimmy gives you your surprise.” I say leading her to Jimmy’s room. I knock
on the door and Jimmy comes out all excited

“Wait until you see this before you punch me.” Jimmy says smiling and takes Layla’s hand.

“Why does everyone think I’m going to punch them?” Layla asked.

“You tell us all the time, now be quiet and come on the sun is about to go down.” Jimmy says and takes us to an empty room.

“I know you are sad about Jake, and I know you miss him so Eve and I made something for you.” Jimmy says opening the door. We all walk in and I hear Layla take a breath.

Jimmy and I found a bunch of broken different colored shards of glass, light bulbs and wires and created something special for Layla.

We put them on the big bay windows of this luxury suit and during the day the pieces of glass and things act like stained glass. It depicts Layla with Jake next to her protecting her like he always did.

“Oh my god, you guys are the fucking best!” Layla says looking over the artwork.

“It took us the whole week and a lot of Knicks and cuts, but we wanted you to see Jake happy and in good spirits.” Jimmy says. Layla hugs both of us and can’t stop smiling.
But it seems with every happy thing a bad thing is right behind it.

“There you guys are Matt has been looking everywhere for you. We need to have an emergency meeting.” Zack says before running away.

I see Layla look at the picture of Jake for a moment before following me.

“Thank you Eve that is one of the best things you have ever done for me.” She says and we all head to Matt’s room

Immediately we hear yelling and it didn’t sound good.

“What the fuck are we supposed to do, those fucking things can’t even walk how the fuck are they climbing buildings?!” I hear Brian yell.

“What the fuck is going on?” Layla and I say at the same time.

“Zombies are climbing buildings, and getting into the air vents in the neighboring hotels.” Jason Berry says pointing out the window.

Sure enough I see dozens of Zombies climbing up the building.

“How are they doing that?” Layla asks.

“We don’t know they seem to look stronger too we don’t know how either, but this isn’t good.” Matt says.

“Have they tried getting up here?” I ask going over to the window.

“No luckily we have a high voltage currant we tapped into, it covers the building, but places like the front and back doors are not covered neither is the roof, but they won’t be able to climb up.” Johnny says.

“Except if the power dies then we are screwed, Matt we need to try to get out of here. We are sitting ducks here.” Brian says.

“We just need to be cool for the moment, we will pack up things to make the more manageable if we do need to evacuate.” Matt says.

“The moment things go wrong, we better haul ass out of here, I’m in a foul mood and those bastards don’t want a piece of me.” Layla says looking at everyone.

It’s safe to say that things are all downhill from here, and I hope we can control the ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI GUYS! I am so sorry for the absent in this story, things have been going on, but we are back and ready to make more chapters. Thank you for your patients! Comment&Rate&Subscribe!