Status: Active!!

Releasing the Demons

Tough Decisions

After the emergency meeting in Matt's room and we were allowed to go back to ours, I immediately started packing up our things. I made sure Eve had enough bullets for her weapons and I strapped Ruby down with her pack. I picked up Jake's bloodied pack he used to carry and everything came rushing back to me with full force. I will miss him so very much and I would consider his loss of life like he was an actual human being. I looked through the pack as it still contained the extra clips of ammo and some knives I had put in there that would come in handy and I knew I had to do something with it. I didn't just want to leave it like some piece of garbage so I emptied every pocket and folded the vest up and put it into my bag.

"Lay did you get everything packed up that's yours?"

"Yeah. I took the things out of Jake's vest and if you can, could you fit them into Ruby's? She's pretty strong so I think she can handle it." I said as Eve came over to the bed.

"I'm not sure anymore will fit in the pockets but I'll try. If they don't I'll put what I can with me and give you the rest."

"Sounds good." I said handing her the clips and knives, "Oh and Eve?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for what did. I think seeing that picture made out of glass really reminded me of what I should be focusing on." I said smiling.

"Don't thank me. Jimmy seen how heartbroken and depressed you had become and approached me with the idea and asked me to help."

"He did?" I questioned and she nodded before leaving the room to try putting the items into the pack on Ruby. Jimmy really did that? Maybe I can trust him and I'm starting to think that the others have earned my trust. I mean they did bring Eve and Ruby back alive the first time they went after that trailer. I finished packing my bag and then brought it out to the living area and placed it by the door so we could get to it in a hurry.

"They won't fit. Here's what I had left." Eve handed me a few handgun clips and a knife I had found while looking for extra ammo.

"Where do you think we'll be headed if we have to leave here?"

"I don't know Eve. It's a tough decision we all are going to have to make and hopefully Matt comes up with some sort of plan as to where that might be." I said remembering the question as to where we would go if we had to leave which was brought up by Zacky. Matt didn't have a clue but in some ways I don't want to leave here. I mean Jake, my baby, is buried here and they're not going to want the dead and rotting corpse of a dog smelling up anything but one day when the world gets back on its feet, I'll come back here and get my dog and take him.

"Do you think we should tell them about your mom's house? I mean there's a lot of people now that can help with the heavy lifting and making the house secure."

"Eve...I don't know about that. My moms house is big and all but those fucks did a lot of damage on the house. There would be tons of work to be done and the winter months are getting closer and closer to coming in that area." I explained as I ran a hand through my hair.

"I know but with all that muscle of the guys I'm sure we could get it done and we could possibly find another trailer and collect everything we need on the way there."

"I still don't know about that Eve and you know what I said when we left. If I come back...I'm not leaving again...for anything." I said and she nodded her head. It's a tough decision on whether or not we should take these men back to my mom's. Maybe if we travel and travel and not find a good enough place...then we can broach the subject of going there but right now all I want to do is make sure Eve, Ruby, and I are safe and of course kill a lot of those brainless, undead flesh addicts.
♠ ♠ ♠
WE ARE BACK!! Sorry for the long delay on this but as RazzyVengeance said there were some things going on in our personal lives and we just haven't had the time to update.

Anyways comments are appreciated and all opinions are welcomed.