Status: It's only getting started...

Cleo

The following summary could never be long enough to describe the entirety of Cleo's story. In fact it never ends. All it can do is intrigue you and draw you in.

The truth is that Cleo started out as a question. "What would my super power be?" Soon enough I found myself diving deep into the X-Men to discover what had been done and I discovered that EVERYTHING had been done and there was no wrong way to go about it. Cleo started out as me. Ever since I have been unable to write any thing else. So I have over one hundred years of Cleo planned out. Needless to say, I am no longer Cleo. But Cleo is me.

Cleo is what I someday wish to be. Cleo is also a bit of what I'm afraid I actually am or what I may become. Cleo is dark and morbid and colourful and I can only hope that she will survive long past me and my tired young brain.
  1. Origin - Introduction
    An introduction to Cleo and where she came from.
  2. Origin - Freak
    School.
  3. Origin - Runaway
    On the street in Vancouver.
  4. Origin - Caged
    Cleo captured.
  5. Origin - Alice and Ellie
    At the Runaway House.
  6. Sneak Peak - Redesign - Dodger and the C.P.D.
    I've completely reimagined the story - here's a sneak peak into Cleo's new life after meeting some friends.