Status: Please let me know if you like it, otherwise writing this a waste of time :-)

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Bandgirling

'WE LOVE YOU!'
Another scream of admiration for Robert Pattinson or Taylor or that chick who plays Alice Cullen who I met earlier I guessed. I carried on walking and sighed.
I get pissed off about how people don't even recognise me here. Nobody knows who Spencer or Ryan are either, but that's not the point. I've done my damned hardest to crack my home country and what thanks do I get for it? I'm even signed to the very record label hosting this stupid premiere. To be honest, that's mostly the reason I hate those five skinny little teenagers from Britain.
One Direction? Wrong direction. Don't get me wrong, they have plenty of fans (including my deluded little sister) and I respect them for that, but is going straight into a TV reality competition gonna get you a gold star from the tough guys in the music industry? Nope. Yet they've managed to crack the fuck out of America and all those gooey-eyed English kids are morphing into gooey-eyed American kids living in my town. Flipping stupid cu-
'BRENDON! WE LOVE YOUUUUU!'
It was the same voices from earlier. Two chicks about my age. I whipped round and gave them my best Urie grin, watching as they melted in front of me. Like all the girls did, well, most of them anyway. I was in such shock about people actually knowing who I was, I lost my swing a little bit and nearly fell over. Thankfully they didn't seem to notice.
'Wow! Girls! How's it going?'
One of them tossed back her long, blonde hair and flashed her teeth at me. They were nice teeth, I noticed. Straight, perfectly white and no bunny teeth in sight.
'Great yeah, it's my friend's birthday today. We knew you were coming her so we paid $50 for tickets to see you. And here you were, so!' She laughed nervously, I could see she was a bit overwhelmed and I decided to give them my best shot of friendliness.
I didn't even know what I was doing, it was like my body was pushing me to do something that I wasn't aware of. But before I could stop myself from doing something completely stupid, I was on one knee, facing directly towards the other girl, a pretty brunette with shoulder length bangs.
'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear... What's your name again?'
She laughed, showing equally white and straight teeth. 'I'm Sally. Sally Helyer'
'Happy birthday dear Sally, happy birthday to youuuu!'
I paused for a moment 'Wait a minute, you sound familiar...' Charlotte Helyer gave me a confused smile as I tried to get my words out in the right order. 'You're not related to...'
'Max Helyer, You Me At Six guitarist? I'm his sister'
As I stared at her transfixed, she pointed to the blonde. 'And you ever heard of All Time Low?'
Now I looked at the other girl. This was seriously too good to be true, like some kind of family reunion. 'Jess Barakat sir. Welcome to Los Angeles'
I suddenly pressed $100 into their hands and kissed Sally on the cheek. She went bright red, bless her little cotton socks.'Have a refund girls, you're coming with me'