Status: Please let me know if you like it, otherwise writing this a waste of time :-)

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Vans And Vodka

I watched as the girls swooned over Brendon and remembered my hate for fangirls. Especially the blonde whore, who looked like she was going to eat my big brother all up and then have him again for breakfast. Fucking bitches. And then in the blue corner, my poor, ridiculously fame-besotted sibling. Oh well. Maybe they look more attractive in the dark and under the multi-coloured strobe lights.
Still standing alone in the crowd, I made my way over to the alcohol stand. Fuck what Brendon says, I need a drink, I thought to myself.
I flashed a smile at the bartender, a middle-aged, but still good looking man with brown, floppy hair. 'Two bottles of vodka'. I'd worn extra makeup tonight to make sure I looked a lot older than fifteen. It always works; people at these things are usually too drunk to care. One bat of my painted eyelashes was all it took.
I looked down. My favourite Vans were muddy. Bollocks. I'm never coming to one of these premieres ever again.
As he handed over the drink my heart started racing. How could I pay for two bottles of vodka with... three dollars? I hoped to God he'd been drinking just as much as I was planning on doing tonight. He looked at me. amused, and he chuckled.
'Three dollars? Kiddo, I'm getting old, but I'm not stupid'
I swore under my breath, and repeated it louder when I saw my brother coming over, with his two brand-new female friends in tow. The last thing I bloody needed right now.
Brendon looked at me. I looked at Brendon. Brendon raised his eyebrows at the two bottles I was clutching in my hands. I stared at the ground, waiting for someone to speak.
'Sally! I've been looking for you!' The bartender smiled kindly at the brunette girl still latching on to my brother.
'Dad, oh my days. Stop cramping my style'
Brendon stared from this Sally chick to the bartender, looking like the cat that got the cream. I rolled my eyes, seemed like my brother was in love already. But maybe I could get some free alcohol out of it.
'May I introduce myself sir? Brendon Urie, lead singer of-'
'Panic! At The Disco, yeah. My Sally never stops talking about you'
I saw Sally's face becoming redder by the second. Serves her right for trying to be a little too friendly with my brother.
'You're Max Helyer's dad?'
'Indeed I am, my son is a diamond, so's he is. Best band member around, but I'm sure you make some funky tunes too. My daughter especially likes to sing-'
'Dad!'
Inside, I felt a burst of laughter bubble up inside of me. I couldn't be bothered to keep it in.
'Oi, what are you doing here?' The blonde girl, who had been silent up until now, addressed this loving question to me?
'Just getting a few drinks' I waved my bottles, which were starting to get fucking heavy.
''Have 'em on the house m'darling. You girls always look so much more lively with a wee bit of voddy inside of yer'
I smirked at my brother, who looked daggers at me, then smiled up at Sally's dad. 'Thankyou very much sir, that's so kind of you!'
Everyone stared at me, Sally especially. I decided that maybe just another opportunity to laugh would make my night.
'Just one more thing though, what does Sally like to sing?'