Status: u may see some familler contact from the show Zoey101 but trust me its not the same

AlyBieber101

Chapter 5:The Hippy :P(Episode 5)

(Aly's p.o.v)it was a hot day and I sat down and I watched people pass by and then someone shadow stood by me and when I looked up it was Christofer Drew..."hey it's hot out..."he said and i smiled"yeah it is"i said"hey umm want to hang?"he said and i smiled"sure"i said and got up and he smiled"it's a beautiful day today"he said as went to the stand selling sodas"yeah it is"I said and he asked for a soda"do u want anything to drink on me"he said"a Diet Pepsi please"I said and he smiled and ask for that too and the guy gave it to him and he gave him a card saying teacher card"on the house"the guy said and I smiled"cool u get things for free?"I said"yeah I work here...Damon has one too but it still wants to pay so he only uses it if its an emergency"he said"well he's that type of guy"I said and Christofer smiled"you love him don't you?"he said"I can't say that until I try everyone first.."I said and he smiled and drank some soda and I drank some of mine"I want to show you something"he said and I smiled and followed him we walked to his dorm to get his guitar and then we walked out of campus into this field and then a media with only one tree"your kidding me there's only one tree here"I said it seems unreal"yeah I call her Shelby she's old but beautiful"he said and rubbed her"this is we're I go to to get inspired I made a song here want to here it?"he said"shore"I said and he sat down under Shelby and I sat next to me and he tuned his guitar so that its the perfect tune and he started strumming and I listened to his words and I smiled it was a catchy song and it was this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kBy-Pt3asMQ

i smiled"that was amazing"I said and he smiled and looked at me and I looked at him and he leaned in and kissed me I felt his lip ring on my lips it was cold and the kiss itself it felt okay but not like Damon's kiss and he stopped"if you don't Admit you love Damon...no one who kisses those lips are gonna feel right to you"he said and I looked at him and maybe he's right I kissed everyone Jordan,Chris,Ross and now Christofer Drew and the way I felt when Damon kissed me was so much more then when they did...later that day I was home and Ross came to me"hey what's up?"Ross said"why do I love Damon so much?"I said"I can't tell you only you would know..."he said"but I think you should tell him already I bet he is still waiting for you"Ross said"I don't know"I said"stop avoiding how you feel Aly...get him before its to late"Ross said and I smiled"okay I'm gonna go tell him right now"I said and I got up"go get him"Ross said and I laughed and I ran to Damon's dorm and Christofer answered the door"is Damon there?"I said and Christofer looked upset"he left Aly"he said"where I have to talk to him"I said not realizing he's not even near here"he went to Cali...he was depressed here...so he wanted to be surrounded by friends..."he said"but I'm his friend"I said"I'm sorry"Christofer said and I looked at him"he left this note..."Christofer said holding an envelope"it has your name on it"he said and gave it to me and I took it and Christofer shut the door and I looked at the envelope...I went to the fountain ans it was raining hard and red the letter"dear Aly , I'm sorry I'm leaving like this...it's just I can't take being alone anymore...I have these battles in my mind keeping me from going and doing the things I like...I want you to go on...I'm worthless...I'm broken and I just not good for a majestic girl like you...I might not come back for awhile but i'll come back to see how you have been...your always gonna be my Princess and I hope I'll always be your prince...I wish you well..I hope you find someone who loves themselves to give you the love you deserve Love Always,Damon"and I cried I was heartbroken"Aly!"Ross called and he ran to me and hugged me"he's gone Ross"I cried"who's gone?"Ross said"Damon he left and he's never coming back"I cried and Ross saw the letter and he read it fast Nd then hugged me"it's okay let's just go inside and get dried up"he said and he brought me inside and gave me a huge blanket my hair was a mess and I was depressed"here...drink some coffee it's really light and sweet your fave"he said and hand me the cup and I smiled and took it and drank some"I'm sorry he left you like that"Ross said and I drank some and put it on the table"he was unhappy he had to go"I said"who knew?he always seemed like he was happy"Ross said"I guess a smile really can hide everything"I said"are you gonna be okay Aly"he said and I smiled"eventually but I'm always gonna be alone"I said"that's not true you have me"he said and I looked at him"your sweet"I said and he smiled"do you still like me?"I said"in what sense?"he said and smiled"in the sense that you want me as a girlfriend"I said"yeah..I like you..I like you a lot"he said and I smiled and held his hand"sleep next to me tonight?"I said and he smiled"okay"he said and that night he slept next to me........