Status: u may see some familler contact from the show Zoey101 but trust me its not the same

AlyBieber101

Chapter 7:Ross....(Episode 7)

After Class i was sleepy and i laid in bed and then someone came in"Aly?"Ross said"i'm so tired"i complained"yeah it was test day so i bet your really sleepy"he said"how is it you are always so full of energy"i said"i'm not that energetic"he said and i smiled"well at least you get through school without being tired"i said and he smiled"well i work out and do stuff to keep my body healthy"he said and i looked at him"that's a lot of work"i said and he laughed and put his book bag on his bed and he laid next to me"want to go to sleep or hang with me today"he said"can i do both?"i said and he smiled"and how would you do that?"he said"well take a nap with me"i said and he looked at me and he took off his shoes and went under the covers and i smiled"lets take an hour nap...then we go out for awhile"he said setting up an alarm and i looked at him"sounds good?"he said"thanks dude"i said and he smiled"anything for you"he said and i looked at him he looks a lot more cuter to me and i guess since its been awhile i felt my body going crazy being close to a boy like this and i blushed and he smiled"whats the matter?"he said"nothing...i'm just really tired"i said"go ahead fall asleep"he said and i closed my eyes and i fell asleep...when i heard the alarm i woke up Ross and he turned it off and he looked at me and smiled"aww i really love this pic of you two"Chris said and i looked at him and he held up his phone and i looked at it and Ross was spooning me"hey delete that"i said and Chris smiled"you know i'm not that mean...i just wanted you to see how you guys look when your asleep...look deleted"he said and i smiled"good"i said"okay i'm gonna take a shower and your gonna get up and get ready"Ross said"okay"i said and he left and i stretched and Chris looked at me"so did you guys like.."Chris said"no...we just took a nap together"i said and he looked at me"we just took a nap"i said serious"alright,alright...but use protection"he said kidding and i hit him with a pillow"hey chill..i'm just playing"he said and i looked at him"i know your smarter then that....you have respect for yourself and that's great...i mean your sharing a room with 2 guys me and Ross and you never once asked us to have sex with you"he said"you got that right...i do respect myself..."i said"Hey Aly..."Chris said"yeah"i said"i'm sorry about Damon...he will come back...you guys are meant to be...so fate will bring him back"Chris said and i smiled"thanks Chris"i said and he smiled and went out the room and i got my stuff to take a shower and i went to take a shower and i remembered that one day that Damon came in the shower with me and covered my mouth and then when he kissed me here and i cried i miss him so much...my heart is broken...how can he just leave me like this?...after i took a shower i got dressed in the dressing room and i went back to my dorm and i put my clothes in the Landry and when i turned around Ross stand there and smiled"Ross!!you scared me"i said taking breaths and he looked at me and i looked at him and he pushed me against the wall and kissed me roughly and we started to take clothes off and he pushed me on my bed and he kisses my neck and i bit my lip and he went in and i was loving it and he went in deep and i moaned and my hands were going through his shiny bleach blonde hair and it felt so good that my body trembled and my eyes rolled all ways because it felt so good and i started to feel like i was gonna explode and orgasmed and i did and i opened my eyes and i was still in the shower and i grabbed my towel feeling good but embarrassed i touched myself in a public shower lucky no one was there and i went in the changing room and i left but i almost bumped into Kellin"Aly...you okay?"he said and i looked at him"yeah i'm fine"i said and kept walking to my dorm and i saw Ross sitting on Chris's bed reading something and he saw me"hey"he said and smiled and i smiled playing like this was not awkward for me and he smiled"so ready to hang out"yeah"i said and threw my dirty clothes in my hamper and he looked at me and i walked with him i guess i was giving off the vibe that it was really awkward being near him"Alright...whats up with you?"he said and looked at me serious"huh...oh nothing"i said"somethings up because your acting all wired around me...what did i do?"he said"nothing...its not...your fault"i said"then tell me whats bugging you?"he said and i looked at him"it's nothing"i said and smiled and started to walk again and he grabbed my hand and dragged me in a janitors closet and he locked it and he leaned on the door"your not leaving until you fess up..."he said and i tried to push him away from the door but he stood his ground"give up your not going anywhere...your stuck in here with me all alone until you tell me whats wrong"he said"Ross this isn't funny"i said"got to admit its a little funny that you think you can take me down to get out"he said"UGH!!!"i grunted and he smiled"tell me Aly...you can tell me anything"he said"not this....its to personal"i said"is it about Damon?"he said"no...even though i hate that he left me here....Alone!"i said upset"Aly he will come back...he said it in that letter"Ross said"yeah...when?...when i get out of this G.E.D class"i said"soon...i'm sure"Ross said"tuh"i said rolling my eyes"if its not Damon...then what is it?"he said"i'm not telling you"i said and he looked at me"tell me"he said"no"i said"tell me"no"tell me!"he said and i got fed up"i had a fantasy okay!....a sex fantasy with you...is that what you wanted to hear"i said upset and tears feel from my eyes"what?"he said surprised"don't make me repeat it"i said"can we get out of here now..."i said and he nodded his head and unlocked the door and let me out"Aly..."he said"i just want to forget about it okay"i said"obviously you don't or you wouldn't fantasize..."he said and grabbed my hand"look...if you do that that means you have feelings for me in some way..."he said low so only i can hear"an you know i do..."he said and then he looked at me"you have to let out that lust sometime"Ross said and he walked away and i stand there and i went on my phone and i looked at Damon's Number and i tooked a breath"hello?"Damon said and i cried"Damon?"i said"Aly?"he said and tears slipped out"why did you leave me here"i said"Don't you still love me?"i said"of course i Do...Its just you have to finish your G.E.D..."he said"that's no excuse...for not saying good bye to my face"i said angry and he was silent for a little bit"i'm sorry...but i had to leave..."he said"to be happy right?"i said"yeah..."he said"Well i hope your happy....because you just lost me"i said and hug up and threw my phone against the wall and i screamed and then Kellin came running"Aly...whats the matter?"he said and i just cried and he held me close until i calmed down he took me halfway to my dorm"are you okay to walk to your dorm"he said and i nodded my head and i went back to my dorm and Ross looked at me"Aly..."he said and got up and i smiled a slight smile and he looked at me"Do You Still Want To Be My Boyfriend?"i said and he smiled and nodded his head....