Cath Trilogy: Hey Jane

Prelude

The war is coming; it is inevitable. Heaven and Hell are at the peak of tensions and Earth will be caught in the crossfire, and the losses will be incomparable to anything we have seen. The only hope that the humans have is two police officers: Jane Wilson and Rhys Khan.

Well... one is our savior while the other is our tormentor. Finding out which one is which in time will determine whether or not the Earth will be bathed in eternal darkness for our savior will lead us to salvation while our tormentor will help the demons conquer our world. That doesn't mean sparkly vampires, think more the things that you think you think you see before you go to sleep and make children want their night lights who will enslave all of humanity which isn't clever and strong enough to escape.

Let's just hope the characters that they interact with will help them come to a conclusion in time. Without further ado, here is their story...
♠ ♠ ♠
I started So Long You Pretty Thing and planned on making this the squeal, but I decided I would morph them into one super book. I hope you enjoy it, and please leave comments and subscribe and recommend if you think this deserves it... please I'll give you my unyielding devotion... also I will write more often.