Status: Rated R for violence, gore, use of alcohol, suggestive themes and nudity

Into the West

Long after the great battle against The dark Lord Sauron and Isildur's death, the ring has been kept safely in the Shire under the care of Bilbo Baggins. Peace had taken over the land. but it was all just a vale hiding the growing forces in Mordor. The ring lie sin wait for it's master. and force of unlikely companions gather together to try to keep safe this earth and destroy the ring.

However Eadlyn a girl birthed from unholy beginnings struggles with the nature of who she is and her past. Aragorn does not trust her, yet knowing his history she doesn't trust him either, the two can be a problem on this journey. both being fiercely protective of the Hobbit Frodo whom carries the weight of Middle earth survival on his shoulders.
  1. Concerning Hobbits
    Eadlyn has been living in the Shire off ad on following a duty Gandalf set upon her, as both Wizard & wrath sense a coming war, and the Hobbits being at the center of it.
  2. Recelection of the Ring, Meetings in bag End
    Eadlyn & Gandalf return to the Shire as promised. when urgency of the darkness ahead shows it's slef truer than before. but speak hushedly, as the Black Riders are lurking.
  3. Strider
    Eadlyn manages to get the hobbits to Bree safely, however beware of the ranger lurking int he corner, as the Black Riders hunt for Frodo.
  4. The Morgul Blade
    Eadlyn and Strider clash two bitter rivals whom have rarely met in person, Strider leads the hobbits into a dangerous place, cornered by Nazgul, the Witch King attempts to seal Frodo's fate.
  5. Out of the Shadows
    Frodo's life seem to be slipping away from his friends as the Morgul Blade is doing it's job. eadlyn doesn;t want her friend to have to go through what she had, luckily Arwen she elf come to their aid. but did she come in time.
  6. The Counsel Of Elrond
    Eadlyn is having trouble with who she is, but still those stand by her who can see what she can not. The meeting is held about the fate of the Ring, the leaders from many lands have gather together. but can anything be handled in shadow of the ring.
  7. The First Night
    Time is something that cannot be spared in these times. Eadlyn must make a choice, will she flee or will she stand. Many forces tell her that she will bring the Fellowship to the roads of Ruin, But one bids her to stay. A promise has been made on thi
  8. Spies Of Dunland
    Frodo and the fellowship have just started thier journey, and it's a long way to go yet. The beging to form bonds even the most stuborn among them. However the dangers become more real as a dark cloud draws near to them against the wind. things are n
  9. Pass of Caradhras
    Through the freezing cold, the roads doesn't become any more forgiving. Eadlyn and her companions are tired and will power gets put tot he test. as the last safe route is shut down.
  10. Speak Friend & Enter
    Frodo solves the riddle of the Moria gates, and the Mines have already brought problems of their own, never let your guard down, as strange things lurk in the dark.
  11. The Balrog
    the fellowships first battle ended in victory, even with a short lived scare, however demons lurk in the deepest places of the earth, and victory never comes without loss.
  12. The Lady of Light, Galadriel
    Eadlyn and the fellowship fall apart after the loss of Gandalf. However they must press on, their path leads them into the Golden Wood.
  13. Dunedain Child
    every living thing needs physical care and attention…or else its soul will wither and die
  14. Lothorien, Farewell
    Eadlyn's past is ever so slowly creeping upon her. what will be her true nature, so many mysteries left to unveil as the fellowship departs from the golden wood.
  15. Ever, Ever On
    The Fellowship sails down the Might Anduin river, Eadlyn and Frodo watch thier company as they are blissfully unaware of what lies ahead of them, holding what time they know they have left together. Still their road goes on.
  16. The Fellowship Broken
    A new breed of Orc is hunting the Fellowship, Now is the time that Frodo must leave the saftey of the fellowhship, and his fate. Has the Fellowship fallen apart...or will it rise from it shards that linger.
  17. News From The Mark
    fragments of the Fellowship still press on, Eadlyn makes her escape from the Uruks and seeks help from those of Rohan. However they may need her more than she needs them.
  18. Grima
    Eadlyn finally meets Grima the thorn in the side of the King, and the plague of Rohan. Though things are harder now, the fellowship is ever determined in all their roads to press on.
  19. The Red Dawn
    "A red sun rises. Blood has been spilt this night."
  20. Crys of Falling Rain
    Where once was light now darkness falls. Where once was love, Love is no more. Don't say goodbye, don't say she didn't try.
  21. A Time For Play
    The city of ROhan must empty as Saruman's threat lingers over them. Much is left to do, and much is left unsaid. but even in such trying times, there is a time for play. however long it may last.
  22. Shadows of Promise
    Eadlyn makes a Promise to Eowyn, she knows not if she can keep it. But by her will she is bound to. and something grows Between Ranger & Rider. Aragorn see's a star arise from the darkness.
  23. The Warg Army
    One cannot simply cross the lands of Middle earth with danger anymore. all lands are now covered in the armies of the dark lord Sauron. Eadlyn and Gandalf are in search for Eomer and the Rohirrim.
  24. Burzashk
    Eadlyn and Gandalf find the Rohirrim or rather the Rohirrim find them, and together they fight off the Warg army. Eadlyn is called upon by her true name.
  25. Journey to Helm's Deep
    Eadlyn is growing impatient, as are Legolas and Eowyn. Trouble looms over the horizon as the Rohirrim, Gandalf, and Eomer make for Helm's Deep. It is the second day.
  26. Preparations of Battle
  27. The Breaching Wall