Status: Rated R for violence, gore, use of alcohol, suggestive themes and nudity

Into the West

Burzashk

Eomer stood on a hill with Ormr A fellow Marshal of the Mark, The two had long been friends and comrades in many battles. Ormr looked down at Eomer from his horse Irongate. “What road do we take from hear?” Ormr asked looking a troubled Eomer in the eyes. Eomer sighed and took off his helmet, running his hands through his hair and shaking loose the knots. He looked to the east and then to the west “I would say we should just keep north, But that would lead us into the Nazgul’s path” Eomer said slowly. Ormr glanced around out of instinct to make sure their surrounding where still safe. “West has why not back track south? Take the road around Edoras?” Ormr offered up Eomer shook his head “no” he said lowly, he could not near Edoras again not without confronting that worm Grima and his so called uncle. As Eomer went to speak an arrow whizzed through the air, striking the ground and lodging itself there in front of Firefoot, Eomer’s mount. Firefoot neighed in surprise and reared back, Eomer quickly grabbed his reigns before it could run away spooked. Ormr dismounted Irongate and crouched down slowly before the arrow. It was bulky by the looks of it, Ormr plucked it from the ground and examined it.

Once Eomer got his horse to calm down he turned his eyes to Ormr who rose to his feet with the Arrow laced between his fingers. “Eomer” He called gravely holding up the arrow higher “have a look” He added. Eomer stepped closer, he eyed the black arrow carefully, “It’s Orthanic” He growled ready to move his men else were for the fear of an enemy army being near. “No” Ormr called “look closer, look at the arrow head” He stated Eomer carefully took the arrow from Ormr and held its tip close to his face. His heart stopped as he looked at the thick red liquid that painted the Arrow’s head. “Not a Black Arrow…a red Arrow” Ormr said Mounting Irongate once more. “Someone calls for aid” Eomer muttered casting his eyes in the direction they arrow came from. “What would you have us do?” Ormr asked ready to give his men the order. Eomer gazed at the arrow for a while. What was this? Could it be a trap? The red arrow had not been used in an age. “Eomer?” Ormr asked again as Eomer turned his gaze upon the Marshal.

“Arhg!” Eadlyn grunted as she kicked the Warg Rider of off her, her breathing was labored and she struggled to roll over and get to her feet. She stabbed her sword into the ground and leaned on its hilt for support. Her shoulder ached, her back muscles that were still torn and healing screamed, and her skinned hands pulsed with pain under their wrappings. She wanted nothing more than to stand there and regain herself, but there was no time as the large Warg army was relentless. She took two heavy breaths before pulling free Theodred’s sword and with extra effort she swung it, taking the Wargs head clean off, before jabbing it’s rider in the gut. “Gandalf!” She called out to the wizard who was being worn out as well “I fear they will not answer…we must flee!” Eadlyn cried blocking an Orc’s attack. “We leave now and they head for Helms Deep!” Gandalf called back Eadlyn cursed under her breath, that they could not let happen.

The Orc managed to push Eadlyn back, she stumbled and he whipped the hilt of his sword across her face, stunning her. Eadlyn swooned and her eyes became unfocused. The Orc went to raise his sword over her head. “Rohirrim!” A thundering voice called out as a roar of hoof beats rose from over the hills. The Orc was trampled into the ground as a Rider road through swinging his sword at any Warg Rider he laid eyes on. Gandalf stopped fighting for a moment and caught his breath as the Rohirrim rushed through the Warg army, taking down its numbers greatly. Eadlyn shook her head and tried to focus. A smile came to her face as she realized who their saviors were. Her eyes scanned every Rohirrim soldier that pasted her. She was Searching for one but could not find him in the frenzy.

Soon the battle calmed down, a good half of the surviving Wargs fled with their riders, and those that stayed were steadily getting routed by the Rohirrim. Eadlyn stopped fighting as it was evident that the Eored has this under control now. She looked up and spotted Gandalf speaking with one of the Soldiers. She smiled and tiredly jogged over to them. She stood behind the Soldier quietly a small smile on her lips, her eyes briefly darted to a Warg who was slain as a spear was tossed into its back. “We received this” the Soldier said handing the red arrow to Gandalf, the wizard smiled “So it worked” He said amused. “That was quick thinking on your part” He said nodding to Eadlyn. “hm?” The Soldier asked turning around to face her. Eomer’s eyes grew wide as he slowly took off his helmet. “Eomer” Eadlyn said timidly and almost awkwardly going to hug him. Eomer stood there shocked for a while before he eventually returned to gesture. “Eadlyn” He managed finally, Eadlyn bit her lip and shut her eyes as one thought came to her mind “He doesn’t know” She thought backing away and grasping the hilt of Theodred’s sword. Eomer’s eyes went to the Sword and grief quickly overcame him. “Then he is gone” He said darkly “I am sorry, It was my fault…I did not fight hard enough against Grima’s guards….” She stated. “Theodred’s death is no one’s fault, but Saruman’s…let us not forget this, But now there are greater matters at hand that must be said” Gandalf spoke wisely. Both She ranger and Marshal nodded.

As Gandalf went to continue there was a loud snarl. The three of them turned to face the sound as over the hill came a large Warg who supported a large rider. The rider was not an Orc but an Uruk-hai, the Warg was a deep coal like brown its fur matching the Uruk-hai skin. It stood with better spinal posture and had a thin tail of a common mutt. Its eyes were small and of dark amber. Its mouth hung slightly ajar and drool dripped from his maw as it growled and snarled. Eadlyn eyed it with a slight fear. “What form of beast?” Eomer asked “It’s a Dire Warg…which means it’s from one bloodline and one bloodline alone, It’s been birthed from Heklugat” Gandalf muttered. “Heklu…gat?” Eadlyn asked pulling out Theodred’s sword as the Uruk-hai rider stared her down. “The Warg Queen, this is part of your path, you can choose now what you will do” Gandalf spoke to Eadlyn who swallowed down hard “What do I do?” she thought however before she time to debate as the Warg and its rider had charged. A few of the Rohirrim tried to confront it but the beast barreled through them knocking horse and rider to the ground. Thinking quickly Eadlyn slashed her sword across the Wargs eyes blinding it. It yelped and fell to the ground shaking his large head and howling in pain. Its rider hopped from its back leaving deep foot prints in the ground to his sure weight. This was no Uruk-hai from Isengard, no this was a Black Uruk straight from the depths of Mordor, It’s teeth were far more mangled and twisted then the Uruk-hai she had seen previously, it’s hair was more matted and far thicker, smaller than the Uruk-hai of Isengard in muscle but far tall it wore a helmet that covered the upper half of its face. And heavy bloodstained black armor. He went to rush Eadlyn.

Gandalf and Eomer watched the two as they battled, The Uruk did not take much notice to any of the injuries it received and mocked Eadlyn for her efforts. Eadlyn growled in frustration at the gall of this beast and her blood began to boil. Her eyes flickered a draconic red as she lowered her stance, she could hear whispers of Black speech in her ears and slowly lowered her blade. The Uruk smirked and chuckled in a sickening gurgle thinking she had surrendered. Eadlyn quickly flipped Theodred’s sword around holding by the blade she jammed the hilt into the Uruk’s gut with so much force it dented it’s thick armor, the Uruk fell to its knee’s stunned for a moment. And In this moment Eadlyn flipped the sword back around and help it to the Uruk’s neck. She looked up and into its eyes her own eyes flashing red yet again before settling back into their white hot appearance. “What is your name, filth and to which master do you serve” She said darkly, the undertone of her voice taking on a wraith like pitch. The Uruk merle sneered showing more of its rotting teeth. Eomer walked behind it and snatched its helmet from its large head. “Speak” Eadlyn commanded pressing her sword into its neck a bit. The Uruk laughed loudly and snarled “we do not fear death” Eadlyn leered at him “You will fear me” She hissed the Rohirrim flinched and backed away a bit as the She ranger voice as that of the Nazgul. A low lull haunting hiss, like the winds whine during a strong gale storm brought to the land. “Whom do you serve?” she asked again heat radiated from her hands so much so that the blade of her sword began to glow orange as if being wielded in the furnace, and it burned the Uruk’s flesh. “Lord Sauron" it growled.

Eadlyn narrowed her eyes at him. “You serve a master, to who your rank is meaningless and your life is worthless, why? Because he feeds you man flesh? And for your thirst offers their blood?” Eadlyn asked incredulously. “We feast off of the flesh of Warriors of Man, and drink for their blood and feast off of their clans” He corrected, Eadlyn smirked in amusement “Warriors you say…great warriors…would you call them?” she asked The Uruk sneered “well then do you say that the Uruk-hai is not the greatest of warriors….you never tire, you fear not death, you feel no pain, after all you eat man flesh” she called It sneered even more in a prideful sort of way. “Yet you feast off of the flesh of Men.” She said. Gandalf watched her intently “were is she going with this” Eomer though narrowing his gaze on the She ranger.

Eadlyn Held her head high and Looked down upon the Uruk she raised her hand palm facing the ground and pointed at the Uruk lazily barely listing any of her fingers, barely even pointing at all as her hand lay limp and her arm extended. “Under this hand, you will fest off of the Flesh of Uruk-hai, warriors who feel not pain, fear not death, and know not weariness. Those who eat Man flesh…you will feast upon Orc, Goblin, man and Troll, and drink for their thick wine. Under this hand you will serve as a Captain ranked and titled, not weighted in heavy honor less armor but garlanded in precious metals.” Eadlyn said slowly, the Uruk became quiet. An amused smile came to Gandalf face as he leaned on his staff and watch Eadlyn. “Now tell me” she said slowly holding her chin high she looked down at the Uruk from over her nose her white hot eyes scorching into his soulless core. “Whom do you serve?” she asked a smirk slowly tugging at her lips. The Uruk growled in frustration at her cockiness “Fellstar” He snarled.

Eadlyn eyes became cold as she drew in a star breath at her title a title she had rejected all her life. She lowered her head down to normal level and sheathed Theodred’s sword “so be it” she muttered as the Uruk got to its feet, she slashed open her palm and let her blood pool in it before laying her hand upon the Uruk’s forehead leaving a Red hand Print. “You fight under the Red hand of Fellstar.” Eadlyn said sternly The Uruk looked down at her and snarled “whom do you serve?” she asked again “Helmaeel….Fellstar” it growled. “good” Eadlyn said dryly “you are bound to your word…for Sauron has seen this betrayal to him…and you now stand with me….or stand alone” She added before turning to walk to Gandalf. The Uruk followed behind her. “Every good dear child, very good” He said with a smile. Eadlyn’s eyes were still cold however as she nodded to the Warg that lay wallowing in pan pawing at its eyes “what about him?” she asked. Gandalf turned to face it “oh well” He said as if saying ‘oh that’ “you give it back to that fellow over there” Gandalf said looking to the Uruk. Eadlyn turned to face him “what is your name?” she asked “I have no name under the Red hand” he sneered Eadlyn nodded “then you shall be known form here on as Burzashk” Eadlyn said turning to face the Warg “now go and make ready your mount….we make for helms deep at dawn” Eadlyn stated with a sigh. Burzashk grumbled and went to his Warg as ordered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long <3 I am very sorry and very thankful for those of you who gave me the nudge to pick back up.

----
Heklugat - the name is taken from Hekate & Lug the Black Speech word for tower

Burzashk - is a slightly changed from the black speech word Burzash meaning Dark One

Helmaeel - is Elvish for Fellstar