Status: Finished! Thank you guys SO much! Subscribe to the sequel, please!

The Sky Under the Sea

The Balcony Scene

It seemed that every time a new song started up, Justin would down another shot.
The lights were flashing wildly, lighting up the club with its array of multi-colored flare.
As the current song ended and another began with a fast and kick-ass beat, a slutty blonde with her breasts practically falling out of her too-tight corset approached him.
"Hey there." she purred, in an attempt to be seductive.
With all the alcohol clouding his mind, her pathetic attempt worked.
"Hey." Justin replied, adding one of his signature smiles.
The girl practically melted into his lap before she caught herself just in time.
Grabbing onto the collar of his dark gray shirt, she dragged him away from the bar and upstairs to one of the many rooms the place provided.
It didn't occur once to the drunken bassist that he had a loving boyfriend awaiting his arrival back at his place.
In fact, his boyfriend didn't even know about Justin's whereabouts.
For all Kellin knew, Justin had gone over to their friend Jesse's house for a little round of Black Ops.
He had long since decided that Kellin would be better off not knowing where Justin headed off every weekend and some working days in between.
It's not like Kellin ever suspected anything.
The boy had too much faith stored into his lover, believing every word that came out of his mouth.
If Justin were to tell Kellin that he could grow wings and fly, Kellin wouldn't dare doubt it.
It was that unspoken agreement that worked perfectly for the two of them. After all, Kellin wasn't anything but an easy fuck.
Someone to release his needs to, whenever a whore wasn't around to satisfy him.
It had been that way for almost a year now, without any complications until then.
Lately, Kellin had demanded him to spend more time together. Not that Justin would listen.
Just hours prior, they had had another one of their famous arguments.
The ones that ended with Kellin crying his eyes out, and Justin drunk as fuck.
Usually one of their mutual friends and fellow band member would be there to give the emotionless player a ride back to theirs.
After a year of dating, Kellin had spoken the three little words that Justin hoped to God he would never hear.
"I love you."
Shocked, Justin had started yelling and walked out saying he needed air.
There was always a moment to breathe in between shots of whiskey and jack, right?
As the clothes slipped off of the two of them in the semi-darkness, another thought slipped into Justin's mind.
End it.
The only reason he ever agreed to date Kellin was because he was such a pushover.
He could get him into bed whenever he wanted, and never protested against being bottom.
He nursed those wretched hangovers and provided a safe place for him.
Kellin was so innocent, with his caring smile and bright eyes. He always knew the right things to say whenever a frown pursed Justin's lips.
The only problem was, Kellin came with a lot of baggage.
When they met, Kellin was an avid self-harmer- with the lowest self esteem.
They were past that, Justin being the dutiful boyfriend that offered the love and moral support he needed.
One could always fall back into that though, and Kellin was beginning to display the signs of depression once again.
Despite the care that Justin had for Kellin, he couldn't love him.
He refused to love him.
Justin was more of the womanizer of the band- hell, he wasn't even gay!
He was a two-faced asshole who liked to drink, party, and fuck anything with a pulse.
Justin wasn't one for a full-time and honest relationship. This one was nothing but a lie.
As his hands began to wander down this girl's body, he smiled as his final sober thought passed through his mind.
It's over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Pierce the Veil

New Story! Comment please if you'd like me to continue. I've been wanting to write a Kellic for a long time now!

Prologue is in third person, after that the chapter's will have a POV.