Status: Finished! Thank you guys SO much! Subscribe to the sequel, please!

The Sky Under the Sea

Southern Constellations

[Vic's POV]

Letting out a shaky laugh, I wrapped my arms around his waist.
“Honestly, I didn’t think you’d say yes.” I admitted, pressing my lips against his forehead for a second.
“Well, believe it.” Kellin smiled.
At a loss for words, I couldn’t do anything but just gaze into those precious eyes of his and smile.
It was absolutely perfect, and all I wanted to do was kiss those soft lips of his and run my hand down his warm body.
He read my mind as he pressed his lips against mine. After a second of hesitation, he bit down on my lower lip, nibbling gently on it.
“Kellin…” I breathed, running my fingers down his spine.
When we finally pulled apart for air, he was smirking lightly before taking a step back. “Is that enough proof that I want to be with you?” he asked.
“Y-yes.”
Oli had been right; he just needed a moment to process what had happened before he made up his mind.
I meant something to him, and all it took was an initiative step before he realized and came to terms with it.
“I’m sorry, but I have to go.” Kellin smiled sheepishly. “I need to talk to Jack about something.”
“That’s fine.” I mumbled, feeling my heart drop. He was leaving so soon? “I’ll see you later…boyfriend.”
He grinned at the title, nodding before kissing my cheek.
“I’ll be back in a couple minutes, so we can head to breakfast.”
He walked off, closing the door to the back room behind him. “I love you.” I whispered, once he was out of hearing distance.
“I love you too.”
The voice took me by surprise, until I realized Tony was standing in the doorway.
“Tony!” I blushed.
“What just happened and why are you blushing?” he demanded, guiding me down on the couch.
He crossed his legs underneath him and faced me; appearing like a teenage girl awaiting the latest gossip from her friend.
“Kellin happened.” I smirked.
“No shit, Sherlock!”
Holding in a sigh, I realized I would have to explain everything that happened. Not just this morning, but last night.
With a deep breath, I managed to spill out every detail that seemed appropriate – minus his cutting.
He didn’t need the whole tour to find out about it.
Hell, his own band didn’t even know!
It took a lot of trust to tell me, and I told Oliver without a second’s hesitation. This was something that was his decision.
Tony was very overprotective; if I told him, he’d definitely want to try to talk to Kellin himself.
“You’re telling me that in less than 24 hours, you spent a night alone and depressed, and you’re dating Kellin now?” Tony asked.
“Yes.”
“Damn, I missed a lot.” Tony laughed, hugging me. “I’m happy for you.”
“Really?”
“Yes, you’ve been alone for too long and it’s time you found someone who means everything to you.”
“Thanks.”
The door opened, and Mike was standing in the entryway.
“Kellin’s waiting for you, hermano.” He advised me, nodding towards the front of the bus.
“Thanks! I’ll see you guys later!”
Kellin was waiting for, a smile perched on his full lips. He had traded yesterday’s slept-in clothes for a fresh pair of skinnies and a long-sleeved band shirt.
“Hey babe.” I risked, wrapping him in a hug.
Jaime raised an eyebrow, but didn’t say anything. He just waved goodbye before heading back to Tony and Mike.
Looks like I’ll have some explaining to do later.

--

“Thank you Baltimore! We’re Pierce the Veil, and I hope you had a good fucking night!” I yelled out.
There were cheers in response, causing my smile to grow.
“Make sure you check out our merch table and pick up a copy of our newest album, Selfish Machines!”
With a final wave, I marched offstage and handed my guitar off to a techie.
“You did great!” Oli offered, his soft voice barely heard.
“Thanks.”
“Where’s Kellin?” he asked, adding a wink.
I had already told him about Kellin, and he offered a congratulations and an “I told you so” smirk.
“He’s in his dressing room.” I shrugged. “They’re next, aren’t they?”
“Yeah, they’re setting up their set right now so you better find your boyfriend and tell him to get his ass to the stage.”
Laughing, I left Oli alone with Josh and traipsed towards Sleeping With Sirens temporary dressing room.
“Kellin?” I knocked on the unlocked door.
When I didn’t get a response, I took the chance and pushed the door open gently to find Kellin facing away from me.
He was looking up at Justin, listening intently to whatever he was casually whispering in his ear.
He hadn’t seen me yet.
After another unheard speech, Justin pressed something into Kellin’s hand and walked out of the room; smirking at me.
Listening, I could hear the barely audible gasps and choked out cries coming from Kellin’s body.
“Kellin?” I whispered.
He didn’t make any movement of hearing me, instead focusing on what he had been doing.
Stepping closer, I caught snippets of his words.
“-can’t believe Vic even wants me. I’m such a fucking liar. I’m nothing special and I – he shouldn’t want me, I deserve to just -.”
“Kellin?” I tried again, stepping in his line of sight.
“Vic!”
I heard the distinct sound of metal clattering against the cement floor, the sound causing me to inwardly cringe.
He was holding his bare wrist against him, finally wearing a short sleeved shirt for a change.
In the fluorescent light of the room, the scars on his arms were more noticeable than they were last night.
“Kellin, what just happened and don’t you dare lie to me.” I demanded.
“Justin, he was telling me things…that I didn’t deserve you. I’m a terrible person, aren’t I? He gave me that and…”
Instead of continuing, he finally pulled his wrist away from his shirt which had crimson streaks running down the front.
There were four bleeding slashes on his pale wrist.
“Kellin…” I sighed, not sure what to think. Bending down, I picked up a sharp blade. It was what the roadies used to cut through layers of duct tape on boxes.
“I’m sorry, Vic.”
“Justin gave you this?” I asked in disbelief.
“Yes.”
“He’s fucking dead.” I spit out, sticking the metal shard inside my wallet. I had plans to get rid of it later.
“I’m sorry, it’s just…I’m sorry!”
“Hey, it’s okay Kellin.” I shushed, wrapping my arms around him. Holding him close, I let him cry against me.
“I’m not mad at you, okay? I know it’s hard to just stop like that, even harder when someone tempts you. I want you to understand, that it’s going to be okay. Don’t believe what he told you, okay? You’re beautiful Kellin, and you’re absolutely perfect. You’re not a liar, you’re not a fake, and I love you.” I promised.
He paused, taking in every word I said.
“You…love me?” he asked in awe.
Fuck.
I didn’t want to scare him away again. “Yes, I do. You mean that much to me Kellin.” I smiled.
“I…I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Pierce the Veil

It's a bit of a filler, but here!
Sorry for making Justin an asshole though...but does Kellin mean it when he said I love you back to Vic?