Status: Slowly Active. I promise you will love it (:

I Hate This Flavor With a Passion.

Shared Ashes With Strangers.

"Marlboro menthol 100's" I said coldly to the cashier at the gas station I was currently passing through.

"ID" he spat back just as cold. Guess he won't put up with my games.

I pulled it out of my wallet and slammed it down on the counter, considering I'm twenty four years old you'd think I'd be flattered I look so young or offended he even asked. That's not the case though. I just wanted my ciggs so I could get the fuck out of here and back on the road, or at least get out of this seedy gas station in the middle of nowhere. Night time on the road isn't always pleasant

"Have a good night ma'am" he stated handing me my change. I didn't say a word as I snatched my change and my cigs and rushed hurriedly out of the door.

I took in a deep breath in the hot sticky air. I hated how uncomfortably humid it was. I could barely make myself bring a cigarette to my lips. It was to hot for this, but I had been driving for almost twenty four hours and it's easily been twelve since I last had a cig, or even saw a station. I inhaled deeply, swallowing most of the cancerous smoke and only letting little escape from my lungs. I felt the calm rush over my body. God I really needed this.

I sighed and placed the key in the ignition of my Chevy cruise, thank god for good gas mileage- I thought as I made my way back onto the highway. Desperately wanting to get to my destination.

It was the longest drive I've ever made in my entire life, and by myself no less. I was leaving all the bullshit behind, halfway across the country... East coast to west coast. I needed a change. Nothing was left for me in the awful hole that was North Carolina. I was going away as far as I possibly could, San Diego California here I come.

I passed the 'Welcome to California' sign and sighed heavily, I brought another cigarette to my lips and took in the smoke deeply. I had finally made it, now just to get to the house I had purchased. It wasn't anything special, and I got lucky with this economy and could afford it. Saving since high school had finally paid off I guess.

I parked in the driveway of what was now my home, it was small, two stories and didn't have much of a front yard. The back yard however was a decent size and the neighborhood wasn't so bad. I smiled for the first time in a week and took out the key to the front door. I rushed to the door and unlocked it, the click it made excited me to finally be inside the place that was now my home. I opened the door and there was a decent sized living room to my left, and a kitchen half the size to the right with a stove, a microwave and refrigerator already in place. The counters and cabinets were made of a dark brown mahogany almost black, they were gorgeous. I could see the stairs down the hall from the front door, there was a small bathroom to the right a little passed the kitchen, and a small room to the left below the stairs. I decided that would be the guest room, and made my way up the carpeted steps to the top floor. It was tiny, and as I got to the top I could see three doors. I walked to the first one straight ahead, it was the master bedroom and bigger than the living room with a bathroom inside. The other two doors were a smaller bedroom like the one downstairs and another small independent bathroom. I smiled at the small quaint home I had purchased and stretched my arms high. I didn't have many things to fill my new home with yet, just a few things I ran off with from my home town, the U- Haul with my furnishings wouldn't be getting here until the end of the week. I was ok with it though. I never minded sleeping on the floor.

I made my way back to my car and grabbed the four suitcases I had in the back seat, surprisingly I haven't seen a single soul outside in this small neighborhood, however it was pretty late I suppose. I shrugged it off and carried my things inside. I set them down in the middle of the floor and found the bag I had packed my air mattress, pillow and blankets in. The other bags had my clothes and small amount of toiletries I would need until my stuff arrived.

I decided to finally get to sleep but my slumber didn't last very long. It felt like I had just hit the pillow on my air mattress before I heard a loud sound from outside, almost like the release of hydrolics, that startled me awake. I pulled myself out of bed and walked to the front to see what that noise had been. Parked outside the front of the house next to mine was an enormous tour bus. Walking off this enormous bus, were four boys. The first was extremely short, maybe my height or a little taller. The next one was so tall I had to turn my head up to look at him, he had a SnapBack on long hair and was covered in tattoos. I couldn't see either of their faces. The last two came off together the one on the left had one full sleeve of tattoos and wild hair that stuck straight up with blonde in the front. The last boy was pretty tall, I could see the moonlight shine through his gauges, they were way bigger than my own, I was at a measly two, but there's no way I'd go any bigger. He had long hair and a SnapBack on as well with a small braid coming from behind his right ear, his neck was fully tattooed, he looked towards the house and paused briefly before he entered it. I sighed heavily and made my way to my new back porch, I decided if I was forced awake that I'd have a cigg before I tried to slumber again, I looked at the time on my microwave- 3:30 AM. I had only went to sleep at just eleven. I rolled my eyes and walked out to the porch, I was wearing tight black shorts and a baggy blue hoodie with my long chestnut brown hair with blonde bangs and blonde underneath up in a messy bun.

The lights were on next door, another thing these strangers were doing unknowingly to keep me awake. I struck my lighter to the cigarette that hung loosely from my lips. I stared at the moon as I inhaled the first drag breathing it out from my nose. I heard a chuckle from behind me which made me jump and choke on my smoke momentarily.

"I didn't mean to startle you." A deep voice spoke softly to my right, I looked over to see the tall man with the tattooed arms and SnapBack, no gauges, inhaling a cigarette of his own on the porch next door.

"Well, seems like you failed and did just that" I said softly taking another drag of my cigarette. I turned to face him, he was leaning over the railing of their porch to be closer to mine, it was dark I could only see the faint orange glow as he inhaled.

I waked to lean off my porch as well towards him there was a good twenty feet gap of land between me and him, I watched as our ashes fell in the grass between us, he broke the silence.

"I didn't know anyone would be living next door when we got back, especially someone like you." I raised my eyebrow at the mysterious man.

"What's that supposed to mean? You don't make a good first impression do you?" He chuckled loudly at my words, it was loud and raspy. I couldn't help but laugh too, his was contagious.

"I guess not. I'm sorry, I just meant, not many girls as pretty as you smoke." I blushed but he couldn't see, it was far to dark.

"We'll thank you, I guess" I was halfway through my cigarette, I was oddly the calmest I've ever been when meeting a stranger.

"So 'too pretty to be smoking cigarettes girl' what may your name be?" The dark haired stranger asked while extending one of his heavily tattooed hands to me. Mocking me slightly with his tone.

I took his hand in mine and gave him a strong grip and one shake, a mans handshake. To me, that makes a good first impression on most people.

"My names Addison" I said confidently. "Please call me Addie"

"That's a wonderful name,don't you want to know mine?" He questioned releasing my hand and I laughed slightly.

"Well, 'tattooed stranger that lives next door' what's your name?" I mocked him like he had mocked me.

"My names Mike." He laughed putting his cigarette out, the porch door behind him swung open and the boy with the large gauges was standing next to mike in an Instant. My breath caught in my throat. He had turned on the porch light as he came out and I could make out his features, he was gorgeous. I felt myself grow nervous. As we smiled at me.

"Why hello, I didn't know mike met someone back here. My names Tony, are you moving in next door?" He extended his hand to me. I flicked my cigarette into my own yard and grabbed his hand. Shock waves went trough my body and my hair stood on end. His hand was so soft and warm. I felt a spark I didn't feel when I shook mikes hand.

"Yea I just got here tonight, you guys kind of woke me up, my names Addison. It's nice to meet you tony" I stuttered slightly when I said his name, mike gave me a raised eyebrow smile, winked at me, and waved slightly before disappearing inside.

"We'll Addison, sorry we woke you. It was nice meeting you too, I hope you don't have trouble getting back to sleep." He blushed slightly and placed his hand on the back of his neck nervously.

"It's ok Tony, you all didn't do it on purpose. Ill see you around ok?" I asked nervously and he grabbed my wrist from across the porch lightly. I blushed and tried to hide it before turning around.

"We'll how about tomorrow ? You can meet the rest of the guys and we can make you dinner as an apology?" He asked with a sudden confidence that took me back slightly.

"Sure, that sounds nice, goodnight" he released my hand and I waved at him as I opened my porch door.

"Goodnight, Addison" I heard him reply softly.

I leaned my back against the door and felt my heart racing rapidly. A guy has never done that to me before with just a handshake. I was shaking nervously , my hands were sweaty and I felt flushed. A part of me was excited for tomorrow, and it was because of the stranger 'Tony' I had just met.

I laid my head back onto the air mattress, begging for the sun to soon shine through and wake me so I could see my mysterious neighbors again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So (: tony perry story. I love tony perry he's an interesting guy and I figured I'd write a story centered around him. So enjoy!

I want COMMENTS ! Whose excited ?! Whose not ! Hahah let me know guys! I really loved this first chapter an I want feedback !