Status: Slowly Active. I promise you will love it (:

I Hate This Flavor With a Passion.

Just getting started.

"Mhmm, tony stop." I mumbled feeling his lips trail kisses on my bare shoulder blade, waking me from my sleep.

"Happy birthday baby, time to get up." He hummed in my ear while trailing his fingers over my hips and making circles with his thumb.

"Thank you baby, but do we have to her up?" I whined and heard him laugh his adorable laugh under his breath.

"It's two in the afternoon silly. I think I've let you sleep in enough for the day." My eyes widened, I turned to face tony, he was fully clothed and lying on his side next to me, my naked body still under the warm covers after last nights festivities with him.

"Holy, I'm sorry baby how long have you been up?" I asked looking him in his beautiful eyes.

"A couple hours." He shrugged and smiled at me. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"So you've been creepily watching me sleep for two hours?" I joked with him making his cheeks turn red.

"No! I went and arranged a few things for your special day, I've only been watching you for a few minutes, grumpy pants." He crossed his arms and laid on his back. I laughed and rolled over on top of him kissing his lips tenderly as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry baby, let me get dressed." I climbed off of him and got out from under the covers walking into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I could feel Tony's eyes on my naked body as I made the walk across the room. I looked back at him and winked before turning the shower in and closing the door.

My shower only took about five minutes before I emerged in just a towel in front of tony who laid on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"So what are the plans for today baby?" I asked walking past him and to the closet.

"Well, normally I would say 'its your day so we will do whatever you want' however, I made some plans. So get dressed and meet me downstairs." Tony pecked my lips before leaving the room.

"What should I wear !?" I yelled down to him and I heard him laugh loudly downstairs.

"Something cute!" He yelled back. I laughed realizing he was very vague.

I grabbed a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a bright blue tank top with a day of the dead skull on the front, I slipped on a brown quarter sleeves leather jacket and some brown half boot flats. I looked in the mirror, I liked the outfit but I gassed some light natural looking makeup and put my perfectly curly ringlets into a cute messy bun. I ran downstairs to meet my adorable tony who was leaned against the door with keys in his hand.

"You look adorable baby." He stated wrapping his arms around me and opening the door.

"Thanks tone, you look handsome." I said back to him taking in his outfit, he wore dark blue skinny jeans, and a black and grey stripped long sleeves shirt, and a deadview SnapBack with a pair of white torn up vans.

"Only for you addiekins." He said laughing and holding his car door open for me.

We sang along to of mice and men as we drove to god know where. Tony held my hand tightly the whole way, we pulled up outside a diner I had never seen before and smiled. It was cute.

"Aww tone this place is adorable !" I sang grabbing his hand and dragging him inside behind me.

"I knew you'd love it." He said smiling from ear to ear, the diner looked like something right out of pulp fictions "jack rabbit slims" the booths were cars and there were pictures of corvettes, Marilyn Monroe and other old celebrities on the walls. It was so cute. We got sat in a corvette Booth.

"Tony this place is perfect! Do you come here a lot?" I asked as menus were day in front of us.

"Not a lot but I come here enough to have a favorite item of the menu." He said smiling and pushing his menu aside.

"Oh my god what should I get!?" I asked him flipping through the menu or lunch dinner and breakfast, all of it looked amazing.

"Whatever you'd like baby, it's on me. They make amazing breakfast here and their milkshakes are perfect." He stated and started playing footsies with me under the table.

"Oh my god! I know what I want." I said smiling just as the waitress came up to take out order.

"I'll have the blueberry pancakes and the peanut butter milkshake." Tony replied smoothly handing the waitress his menu.

"I would like the chocolate banana pancakes with a strawberry milkshake." I said happily handing over my menu.

"Sugar rush here we come." Tony stated laughing and holding my hand under the table.

"Whatever, it's my birthday and I could care less about how fattening my birthday breakfast is." I laughed at my own sarcasm and kissed tony across the booth.

"Breakfast? This is easily brunch." Tony said laughing as it was four in the afternoon.

"Sorry about that." I blushed and squeezed his hand.

"It's fine baby, I know you were exhausted, you were out all day with Jamie who im sure was as hyper as ever and then last night." He hinted sheepishly making me smile.

"Your dirty." I pointed out as our food was placed in front of us. Tony just smirked and took a bite of his pancakes. I flipped him off playfully as he made a face at me in return.

It's easy to say that was the best breakfast Ive ever had. That diner was easily my new favorite place to go in San Diego. Me and tony walked hand and hand back to the car after our meal, tony was checking his phone with a smile on his face as we climbed in the car.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked nudging his arm.

"The guys are yelling at you through texting me about you ignoring their 'happy birthday' texts." Tony said laughing and showing me one from mike.

-Addie! You bitch, I love you so answer my text!-
From: Whiskeyhands


"Oh my god! What a loser, but I feel awful! I completely forgot about my phone. I don't even know where it is." I grabbed at my jacket and pockets frantically. I grabbed my purse and found it in the makeup pocket on silent.

"Damn I'm dumb." I said laughing at myself and going through the many birthday texts I had received from the guys. Jamie sent me twenty messages alone of just one word each. What a goofball.

"I love our friends." I stated and showed tony some of the ridiculousness.

"Wow. Hime has out done himself." Tony said laughing and pulling out of the diner.

"Where to now my love?" I asked as tony just smiled at me.

"You'll see." He kept his eyes on the road but grabbed my hand firmly.

We looked like we were going somewhere familiar to me, but I couldn't quite place it until tony parked at the familiar beach he took me too on our first date.

"Tone, this is awesome." I smiled and immediately ran into the sand, my shoes already off and in my hand. The sand between my toes felt exhilarating.

"Well, I wanted to bring you back here so I could give you this." Tony blushed as he snacked his arms around me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder as the water crashed onto our toes. There was a small box in his hand with a gold bow on it. I looked up to him and smiled. He kissed my cheek. "Open it." He whispered, god how I loved the feeling of his lips and hot breath on my neck.

I took the box in my hand and slipped the black wrapping paper off it. I lifted the lid slowly and gasped at what was inside. A beautiful double banded pink gold ring that had two hearts Intertwined with each other, pint diamonds connected the two bands all the way around and there was one pink diamond In the center of each heart.

"Tony this is beautiful." I looked up to him with tears in my eyes and turned around hugging him tightly.

"I... I wanted to give you that ring as a promise Addie, I wanted to promise you that I will always be yours." Tony stuttered to me nervously and ran his thumbs over my waist.

"Oh tony!" I said kissing him deeply. He took the box from my hand and slipped the ring on my left ring finger. It was gorgeous.

We walked the beach for a while hand in hand watching the waves and running through flocks of seagulls, we even made a sandcastle, until it started getting a little cold outside making it hard to walk in the sand with our bare feet.

"Today has been amazing tone-tone thank you." I kissed him tenderly as we walked towards our houses, it was around eight at night.

"Come on baby I know the guys want to see you even though you wouldn't let them throw you a party." Tony said pushing me toward his house he shared with the guys.

"Oh yea! They got so upset I told them no, I feel really bad about that actually." Blushed as he opened the door, the lights were all off as I stepped I side tony following behind me. I flicked the light on and almost jumped out of my skin as everyone of the fifty or so hiding people in the house shouted "SURPRISE." At me. I held my hand over my chest in shock and hit the closest person to me in the arm, who happened to be mike.

"Aye chica ! I'm sorry." He said and hugged me closely.

"You all scared the shit out of me!" I yelled and ran I to Vic hugging him.

"Happy birthday Addie!" He kissed my cheek and passed me to Jamie who did the same, except I swear he tried to squeeze me to death, I'm happy I didn't break any bones in that hug.

The house was decorated adorably for my party and the liquor and food were well stocked. There were way to many people shoved inside the modest sized house and I was overwhelmed with all the people I met in the short hour or so after I arrived. I met the men in sleeping with sirens, of mice and men, asking Alexandria, all time low, Memphis may fire and a few others. It was truly awesome but I was feeling out of place until I was Introduced to Jamie and mikes girlfriends.

"Addie! We've heard so much about you! You are absolutely beautiful!" A very petite perfectly tan woman with long brown hair stated wrapping her arms around me excitedly. She seemed sweet.

"In frenchi! Sorry, I'm a higher." She laughed as she released me.

"It's okay it's nice to finally meet you!" I said happily as the other girl hugged me close, she was paler than frenchi with light brown hair pulled to the side and a perfect smile.

"In Jessica, Jamie's girlfriend, in so happy there's finally another girl in the crew." I smiled, I kind if hoped she would end up being as hyper as Jamie, that would be adorable.

"We'll I'm glad your stoked!" I stated and hugged her back.

"So you and tone? You guys are adorable, mike was right." Frenchi stated dragging me into the kitchen to get another drink.

"Mike said we were adorable? I couldn't imagine him saying that." I laughed and poured myself a shot of jack Daniels.

"Damn Addie, going hard tonight?" speak of the devil mike stated walking up to me, I poured him a shit as well.

"Damn right Mikey! Where's the pickle juice!" I yelled before spotting it and pouring a shot of it.

"Ew what are you doing!" Vic said laughing as I took my shot of jack then immediately my took the shot of pickle juice.

"It's called "the gospel" shot Vic, seriously it's amazing, it makes the jack taste like water." I said excitedly pouring him one.

"Your full of shit!" He laughed and took the shots like I had.

"Oh my god, Hime must learn about this amazingness!" Vic slurred and ran Into the crowd.

Me the girls and mike all laughed at the dunken Vic, and went back to making ourselves drinks, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and instantly smiled knowing it was tony.

"Hey baby." I whispered and kissed him deeply, he tasted of Jameson and cake.

"Hey birthday girl." He said smoothly and kissed me once again.

"Having fun?" He asked as we made out way to the living room to dance.

"I am! Thank you guys so much for throwing this party for me, I was stupid to tell you all no." I laughed and tony twirled me to a rap song making me laugh hysterically. I was definitely close to being wasted, but tony seemed fine as he made me move my hips with his.

"It's ok Addie, I'm just glad your having a good time." Tony smiled and held me close kissing me tenderly.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE!" A drunken mike yelled appearing in the room holding up a bottle of jack Daniels and swaying slightly as he walked. Everyone's heads snapped in his direction.

"IT'S DISCO TIME!" Mike shouted and everyone cheered. Mike flipped the lights off and turned in the disco ball that hung from the ceiling making to room glow every different color randomly.

Me and tony gave each other sly smiles and started to dance once more. This party was just getting started. I danced the night away with my perfect boyfriend and all my friends, new and old. I smiled as tony touched my hips, I caught sight of my ring as I placed my hand on his cheek to kiss him. The sight of the ring made my heart scream to me... My heart wanted to tell tony that I was madly in love with him. but was I ready to tell him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys (: sorry it's kind of short but I hope it was cute enough ! I'm tired and was dying to update this and mike so I made it happen ! Please comment ! I love you all !