Status: Slowly Active. I promise you will love it (:

I Hate This Flavor With a Passion.

Drunken recall.

I groaned as I felt something jabbing my side. I opened my eyes only to quickly close them. The sun was shining on my face, my head was throbbing and I had no clue what was consistently poking me right under my rib cage until I turned over onto my back and stretched my arms, I felt my elbow collide with someone and immediately opened my eyes despite the bright sun.

"Damn Addie !" Mike grunted next to me.

"I'm sorry! Why the fuck were you poking me?" I asked hurriedly as he rubbed his cheek where I elbowed his face.

"I wasn't poking you!" He squinted one eye at me as I rubbed my forehead.

"I was." I snapped my head to the left and Vic was standing over me smiling like an idiot.

"What the hell Vic? Where's tony and why is mike laying next to me?" Vic just laughed loudly and covered his mouth and pointed at mike.

I looked over and frenchi was clinging to mikes chest laughing at his cheek that now formed a small bruise from my elbow.

"Whoa didn't see you there frenchi, hope I didn't wake you." She just giggled and smiled at me.

"It's quite alright! He deserved that for last night." Mike flipped her off and shut his eyes in order to ignore frenchi, she rolled her eyes and brought her attention back to me.

"Holy fucking hangover, where is tony?" I groaned, I heard Vic let out another laugh from the kitchen.

"What is so funny Fuentes !?" I shouted causing everyone in the room except for Vic to groan loudly.

"Take a look around Addie" Vic shouted back, I could smell some amazing cooking coming from the kitchen.

I sat up realizing me, mike, frenchi, Jamie, and Jessica were all passed out on the couch in the boys living room, but there was no tony to be found as I looked across the room, he wasn't on the floor, he wasn't next to me and I couldn't see him when I looked behind the couch.

I screeched up my nose and got up from the couch, wobbling slightly, still feeling pretty drunk. I steadied myself against the wall as I wondered around the house in search for my boyfriend, until I made it to the stairs and a memory from last night came flooding back Into my mind.

"shhhhh baby your drunk!" Tony slurred to me as I kissed his neck pushing him up the stairs as my hand trailed down to his pants.

"Soooooo." I whispered as 'seductively' as I could in my drunken state.

"Soooooo, are you suuuure?" Tony sang back to me as I crashed my lips against his making us both lay down on the steps. I shook my head as I ran my hands under Tony's shirt and deepened our kiss.

"Mhmm." I mumbled as I felt Tony's fingers at my entrance, before he slipped his fingers inside me. How did he get in there so quickly?

I let out a light moan as I pulled his hand out of my pants and climbed over him to make it the rest of the way up the stairs. Hoping he would follow me.


I shook my head as the drunken recall faded, I continued my way up the steps until I reached Tony's room. I creaked the door open quietly and my eyes widened at what I saw. I covered my mouth with my hands to stifle my laughter at the sight in front of me.

Tony was on his back, his legs and arms spread out and his mouth wide open. The covers were only over his one leg and he was completely naked. Well... Almost. Instead of the hat tony wore last night my thong was over his face, his chest was covered in chocolate syrup and a sock was over his package. I couldn't help but snap a picture with my phone to show him later.

I looked down at myself realizing I had some syrup and stains on my clothes from whatever craziness me and tony got into after I lead him up stairs. I shrugged and climbed over his naked body, straddling him and kissed up his neck, tony closed his mouth and smiled but didn't wake up. I laughed and placed a hand on each of his cheeks and kissed his lips tenderly. Tony's eyes shot open and I laughed loudly at his expression. His face went from peaceful, panicked, then pain in only a second flat.

"Addie." He groaned and rubbed my shoulders with his rough hands before rubbing his own face and looking at me with an upset expression. He obviously had a hangover equal to, or worse than my own. My poor baby.

"Hey baby." I gave him a calming smile and reached into his dresser drawer, pulling out four Advil, two for him and two for me.

"Hey, why am I all sticky?" He asked groggily taking the pills from me and swallowing them dry.

"Well.... That's kind of hazy for me I was hoping you could fill me in. Uhm... but here's the state I found you in this morning." I showed him the picture on my phone. His expression was priceless.

"What the actual fuck, Addie. Delete that!" He said hurriedly, I chuckled an his my phone from him.

"No chance in hell. It's to juicy to delete." I smiled evily and climbed off him before he had the chance to grab me.

"Addie ! I swear to god!" He yelled down the stairs, I stopped and turned to look up at him in his door way about to run down the steps after me.

"If you walk downstairs there will be more than one picture of you like that, on multiple phones!" I warned him. He flipped me off and just before he turned back into his room Vic yelled from the kitchen.

"Make that two photos! Trust me ! That's two too many already!" I burst out laughing as tony slammed the door.

I walked into the kitchen, Vic had prepared a massive breakfast of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and toast. I smiled at him warmly as he placed the last plate on the table.

"Why are you so chipper this morning?" I asked Vic as he hummed to himself.

"What do you mean?" He asked laughing and setting the plate in front of me piled high with food.

"We'll unlike everyone else in the house, your actually functioning normally." I pointed out taking a fork full of pancakes and shoveling them into my mouth.

"I just know my limits, little one. Now I'm Gonna get everyone else off the couch and to the table for breakfast" he kissed my cheek and ran Into the living room just as a very exhausted looking tony perry walked In and sat beside me.

"Morning beautiful, I hope your party was as crazy as it seemed to be." He laughed lightly and spoke softly. I guess he just needed a nice shower.

"It was perfect, thank you for putting it together, really tony. It meant a lot to me." I smiled up at him as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and hugged me closely.

"Anything for you." He kissed the top of my head and the rest of the hangover crew stumbled, fell and ran into the kitchen. Attacking their food like a pack of vultures.

"I never thought I'd make it to see breakfast !" Jamie yelled loudly and shoved four pieces of bacon into his mouth at once.

"Shhh your to fucking loud!" Mike hissed at the overly loud Jamie.

"Hey I'm hung over to !" Jamie said defensively.

"Yea but can you hear yourself?! To us your as loud as a damn freight train at normal levels." Jessica told him and kissed him on the lips. His pout instantly leaving his face.

"So. Tone. What happened last night ? You looked.... Pleased this morning." Vic asked while stifling a laugh, tony turned tomato red before slugging Vic hard in his shoulder.

"Fuck you." Tony mumbled. I giggled next to him, he gave me a sly smile and kissed my temple.

"Awwww! How cute!" Frenchi cooed making mike wince.

"Dammit it's too early for all this cute." Mike mumbled as frenchi kissed his cheek.

"But seriously, what the fuck happened last night, this place is trashed." Jamie laughed while looking around the kitchen and what he could see of the living room from where we sat.

We all looked down at the table for a moment before we all looked up at each other with wide eyes.

If I'm not mistaken... We all just shared a group moment of the same drunken recall.

Holy. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the cliffhanger ;D