Status: Slowly Active. I promise you will love it (:

I Hate This Flavor With a Passion.

I Want The answers.

"Holy hangover" I laughed hysterically as mike groaned sitting with his head in his hands on my kitchen table.

"Shhhhhhhhh Addie, goddamn." Tony groaned as well. they both had pretty massive hangovers considering i was missing two full bottles of jack and I only remember downing one as a group.

"Well I bought the alcohol and your in my house, I can feed your hangovers as much as I please." I purposely slammed a pan onto my stove causing them both to duck further into their own arms on the table and whimper like babies.

"Please addie! we'll do anything if you just promise to be quiet" mike whined and I rolled my eyes as I poured the pancake mix into the pan.

"Chill out you two, I already have the hangover cure right here, atleast it works for me sometimes." I passed them each a cup of coffee, and some pancakes while chuckling lightly. They smiled warmly at me, since I had whispered to them for the first time this morning.

"What is that amazing smell?" A yawning Jamie asked entering my small kitchen scratching at his head.

"Well, good morning there sunshine, I made you all breakfast. Hope you like pancakes My little drunks!" Jamie gave me an overly dramatic smile and I jumped slightly when I felt a pair of unfamiliar arms around my waist.

"Thank you!" I heard Vic mumble into my ear as he hugged me. I laughed lightly as he took a seat next to tony at the table. Tony shot him a glare and vic rolled his eyes.

"Eat up guys, I promise you'll all feel better after you eat" Mike gave me a high five without even looking up from his pancakes.

"II would say lets go have a cig, but im scared of the sunlight this morning." Mike whispered, it was almost impossible to comprehend what he was saying.

"Your such a baby!" I hit his shoulder lightly and he shot me a small smile.

During breakfast tony and mike were pretty silent, Vic, and Jamie felt fine just like me. We all wanted to even go out and do something today, but I needed to unpack. I didn't want to take advantage of them and ask them to stay. i honestly was looking forward to putting my own touches on this house. I tried to envision how I was going to decorate but I couldn't stop thinking about last night with tony, and this morning. My skin seemed to catch on fire under his every touch. My heart would nearly stop and my words seemed to catch in my vocal cords whenever he looked into my eyes. I could always feel him when he was around, weather I could see him or not. I just knew he was there. Never have I let a guy get to me like this... but maybe It wasn't me letting him but a force unknown to either of us. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but I know I didn't want it to stop.

"Earth to Addie" I heard the very voice of the person who occupied my every thought the past week. I instantly felt a creepy smile form on my face that I had no control over, I tried to stop it, but it was too late.

"uhm... I think She's broken" I felt jamie poke my cheek lightly. I swatted his hands away.

"Addie, that was the creepiest smile Ive ever seen." Vic commented with a nervous laugh.

"Sorry, I was zoning out" I blushed and looked down at my hands in my lap.

"I thought it was kind of cute" Tony tried to stick up for me, but he received a few wolf calls from the rest of the guys.

"Of course you thought it was cute! she was staring at you all zoned out" mike winked at me. god that man was worse than the brother Ive never had.

"Does someone have a thing for our little turtle?" Vic put a hand over his mouth and opened his eyes widely, mocking me.

"stop picking on me!" I laughed and grabbed all the empty plates and placing them in the dishwasher.

"Oh my god, she didn't deny it!" jamie yelled raising his hands into the air.

"Leave the poor girl alone." Tony growled playfully and slugged jamie in the arm, he made a pained face and grabbed his shoulder.

"Anyways. Whats on the agenda for today?" Vic quickly changed the subject, he was a lifesaver. He mouthed 'your welcome' to me as I stared at him with thankful eyes. He winked, i knew the next time i saw him he was going to grill me on my feelings. damnit vic.

"Well, I'm sorry to say, but Id like to decorate the house today privately. If you guys think you can handle a day without me?" Vic and jamie gave me a thumbs up, mike crossed his arms and pouted.

"I need my smoking buddy!" He said dramatically.

"You'll be okay mikey" I patted him on the back as everyone got up from their seats.

"I'm just joking Adds, its okay, i understand you wanting to go through your things alone. Ill see you soon" Mike hugged me and covered his head and eyes as he ran over to their house avoiding the sun.

"Bye chica, cant wait to see you again" vic kissed my cheek and ran after mike.

"Im gonna miss you!" Jamie squealed loudly dragging out his words and giving me a massive bear hug.

"Your so over dramatic Hime time!" I rolled my eyes as he waved at me the entire walk back to his house.

Tony walked past me not saying a word, I felt my heart sink, had I done something wrong, I looked down to my feet trying to avoid the tears I felt brimming in my eyes. Just before one almost slipped away I felt a hand on my chin, My face was lifted up and I caught myself staring into a pair of beautiful chocolate eyes, they seemed to be searching for something in mine. Before I could say anything I felt a pair of lips on mine. I felt my heart burst at the seams in the weirdest of ways. My mind raced and I felt like i was floating and my feet would never touch the ground again. My eyes saw every color imaginable exploding into one another as I held them shut tightly and my lips moved in sync with his own. I swear I forgot how to breath and my lips still felt like fire when we parted.

"I like you too, Addison" Tony whispered and brushed my cheek with his rough hand. My heart fluttered and I felt a shiver go down my neck to my spine.

I had no words, I was completely and utterly speechless. Tony just smirked at me with his perfect set of lips that would now never leave my mind and kissed my cheek before turning away and walking back to his house, He never looked back. Why did he do these things to me? Why couldn't I do anything but stare? He must have thought I was insane. How was I supposed to act around him the next time I saw him? I kept asking myself questions i didn't know the answer to as I stood against my closed front door still in shock, and still breathless.

All I knew, was Tony had a way of answering all of my questions without me asking them. I just had to wait for the answers. I just didn't know how long Id have to wait for them.
♠ ♠ ♠
this video is full of TONY cuteness :D haha

http://youtu.be/mL45zSdy5LE

GO WATCH NOW!

SHOUT OUT to on your side; for being an amazing writer and reader, she fully supports my tony story and always gives me feedback on it and my kellin story. shes writing a Tony story as well and its PURE genius and I cant get wnough of it! go check it out <3

LINK: http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/496413/But-Tonight-Ill-Make-You-Feel-Beautiful-Again/

ALSO another amazing story I have been reading is by likeshesg0ld ! check it out as well, its captivateing and I cant wait to read what happenes next!

LINK: http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/494428/Maybe-Were-Just-Having-Too-Much-Fun/

please read their stories they are both sweethearts and just amazing writers!

Also shoutout to every one who comments on my stories! I love you all and thank you so much for the support and love!

you guys give me a reason to write! PLEASE COMMENT this chapter is VERY important and i REALLY love how it came out, sorry if its a little short but I want to update kellin as well and I am so tired <3