Status: Slowly Active. I promise you will love it (:

I Hate This Flavor With a Passion.

I Wanted This To Be Special.

Addie's point of view

I applied some dark smokey eye shadow and curled my hair a bit more than usual so my natural curls were more tight. I kept running my hands over my hugging black top that felt like silk under my fingertips. I pulled up nervously on my emerald green skinny jeans. I sat on my bed so I could pull on my black wrapped knee high pair of toms boots. I nervously looked at my reflection in the body length mirror in my room. I thought I looked gorgeous, but would he think so ? My vibrant chest tattoo was fully exposed by the deep cut of the top, would he think seeing it would be weird ? I know I sound stupid, tony has a chest piece and a neck piece, but some guys no matter how tattooed they are, get turned off by girls with so many tattoos. I've been over thinking and anxious like this all day long, it was Saturday and it was six fifty seven, tony would be here any minute now for our date. I never thought I'd ever be this nervous about going out with a guy, I guess there's just something about tony... Maybe it's his own shyness that's so nerve racking, but I'm sure my own shyness would make tonight awkward.

My body flinched as I heard the knocks on my front door, he was here. My hands became sweaty instantly and my heart felt as if it was going to burst at the seams, every beat sent a fluttering sensation through my body. I haven't even opened the door yet and I already felt like a nervous wreak. When I finally opened the door and saw Tony's smiling face, looking as handsome as ever in a black long sleeved button down shirt that wasn't buttoned up all the way exposing some of his chest tattoo, and the collar made him look so dashing. His tight dark blue jeans and his high top converse complimented nicely. Oh how could I forget to mention he was wearing his signature snap back.

His eyes met mine, his entire face lit up and he instantly flashed me a perfect toothy smile. I swear my heart melted.

"You look stunning Addie" He said smoothly and snaked his arm around my waist pulling me out of my door frame.

"Thank you tony, you look so handsome." He blushed and looked away shyly.

"Thanks Addie, this may not sound very manly, but It took me an hour to pick out something to wear" he nervously opened the passenger side door of his car for me before going to his own side.

I giggled at his rambling and made myself comfortable in his car.

"Are you laughing at me?" He asked playfully and lightly tickled my side with his right hand as he drove with his left, I giggled loudly and squirmed a little under his touch.

"Stop it tony! This isn't fair! I can't hit the driver! That's just dangerous i swatted lightly at his hand. He stopped and let me catch my breath from all the constant giggling,

"Fine ill stop, I just loved hearing your adorable laugh" he blushed and kept his eyes on the road as I shakily grabbed his hand in mine.

I watched a smile spread across his lips as he squeezed my hand back tightly, sending shivers down my spine. His touch was warm and he ran his callouses thumb over my knuckles, it felt rough yet tender. I wondered what they would feel like across my naked body I quickly tried to push my thoughts away from that so soon.

"We're here." Tony whispered as we approached a parking lot over looking the ocean.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked at him. He simply smiled at me before getting out of the car and coming over to open my door.

"Tony where ar-" he cut me off by placing a finger gently over my lips. I kissed his finger causing his eyes to go wide.

"Trust me?" tony asked shyly and intertwined his fingers with mine an gently pulled me onto the sand. Oddly enough I did trust this man, my heart fluttered in excitement as we walked down the beach.

"Wait tony." I pulled his hand gently and stopped us dead in our tracks.

"What are you doing gorgeous?" He laughed as I held on to his shoulder for support and started pulling my boots off.

"I want to feel the sand between my toes, come on tone! Join me" I smiled up at him with my boots in my hand. He rolled his eyes but leaned on me taking his own shoes off, he kissed my cheek and dangled his converse by the laces in my face. I laughed and buried my face in his chest, he put his arm around my shoulder and we continued to walk.

The sounds of waves crashing on the shore was beautiful, and feeling the sand squish beneath my toes as we got closer to the water tickled my heels and caused my to giggle. I felt Tony's eyes on me as we walked further down the shore line he placed his hands on my hips from behind causing me to stop before the water touched my bare skin.

"Look Addie" tony pointed just next to the shore a few feet beside us, I saw a faint glow and was confused once again tonight.

"Tony, what is that?" I whispered as he kissed my neck lightly and lead me towards the faint glow that looked absolutely romantic under the dark night sky.

"It's our dinner" he smiled and lead me closer.

There were candles all around a blanket in the sand with two plates and a basket in the middle. I gasped as tony picked me up and spun me around before gently placing me down on the blanket in front of one of the plates.

"Tony! This is beautiful" I smiled widely at him as he took a seat beside me and stared out over the ocean.

I couldn't help but stare at his dermal that glistened under the full moons bright glow. I studied his face for what felt like the first time. He had soft caring eyes that held a strange sadness to them and I wanted to make them hold nothing but happiness. His full light red lips danced as he smiled at our hands, playing with them before kissing my cheek gently causing my cheeks to get hot and red. His nose brushed mine gently as he rested our foreheads together.

"Not as beautiful as you." He grabbed the basket in front of us and opened it, it smelled amazing and I smiled at tony as he started dishing out sushi onto each of our plates.

"Sushi huh? Not many people like sushi you know. Luckily I'm not one of those people." I mocked in a playful voice causing him to laugh.

"We'll, I am a vegetarian, and I can't eat much so I thought I'd make us one of my favorites, I hope you don't mind" he hid his face slightly as he handed me chop sticks.

"You made sushi? You know how to make sushi?!" I asked shocked as he laughed that raspy sexy laugh of his.

"Why yes I do" he smiled at me and lifted a piece up with his chip sticks.

"This ones my favorite" I grabbed his wrist gently and moved the sushi towards my mouth and ate it off of his chop sticks

"Yum! What's that one called?" He was stunned at what I just did, and before I knew it he's hand was gently on my cheek and our lips were pressed together tightly moving in sync. I laid my back into the soft sand pulling tony by his collar with me.

He smiled against my lips as I pressed my nails into his back.

"That was a cream cheese roll with vegetarian crab meat in it" he whispered playfully ending our make out session and causing me to burst out in hysterical laughter.

"Way to kill the mood tone" I rolled my eyes and sat up with him.

"Hey I started it, which means I choose when to end it" he ate a piece of sushi and shoved my shoulder playfully.

"I guess that's fair" I laughed and ate some more of the amazing sushi tony had made.

"So Addie, why did you peruse art?" Tony asked as he poured us some whine into the glasses he got out of the basket.

"Trying to get me drunk Mr. perry?" He laughed and urged me to answer. "We'll, I could never really pay attention in school... I was always doodling and focusing on my latest project in art class. I guess math and writing just weren't my thing." I blushed and played with my hands.

"I know how that feels, music was all I ever cared about, after senior year I didn't think twice about going back to school. I just focused on my job and music" he laughed and grabbed my hands so I'd stop playing with my own fingers.

"Sorry" I whispered as he brought my hand to his face and kissed my fingers.

"Why are you sorry beautiful?" I blushed at his words.

"For being such a shy nervous mess this whole night" I looked up at him and he looked so sad,

"Addie, you are not a mess. Your funny, kind, beautiful and honestly I can't believe you wanted to go out with someone like me" he blushed and looked away. I pulled his shirt so he fell down into the sand with me.

"Shut up tony your perfect" he smiled and looked up to the sky, and watched the stars. He laced his fingers with mine and rested our hands on his chest, I could feel his heart beating rapidly.

"I'm far from perfect" he whispered and turned his face to look at me.

"We'll I think your perfect tony.." I whispered back and looked into his eyes, they seemed to lose their sadness every time I spoke.

"Addie.." He began to spoke but I put my finger to his lips like he had done to me earlier and told him to 'shhhh'

"Tony, since the day I met you I've done nothing but think of you, and I mean everything about you. Your tattoos, your piercings, how adorable your smile is when your nervous and how goddamn sexy you are when you let your confidence take over and you can control me with your every word" I had moved myself so I was on top of him now. His hands locked with mine, he stared up at me with his eyebrows pressed together and smirk on his lips. His eyes danced while studying my face, they were wide with excitement.

"Is that so?" He growled raising an eyebrow and his hands ran under my shirt slightly so that his bare finger tips were on my bare hips tracing circles.

"Yeah, your sexy Mr. perry, deal with it" I leaned my face close to his, he ran his hands through my hair and leaned me into his lips, I moaned when he bit my bottom lip roughly.

"Tony" I moaned causing him to move his hands to my shirt once again run his finger tips up my bare back, I shivered at his touch. I grinded my hips into his, it was his turn to moan. His grip tightened on my hips and he thrusted up against me in return, I wanted him so badly but I'm sure it was to soon, this is the first date and all.

"Addie" he whispered and nipped at my neck stopping our teasing.

"Tony, thank you for this" I blushed as he kissed my cheek and sat up under me he chin rested on my chest and he stared up at me.

"Anything for you Addie. Now lets get you home" he blew out the lavender scented candles and packed the basket with our empty plates and swung it over his shoulder along with his shoes.

"So why did we come here? If you don't mind me asking?" I held his free hand and swung our arms as we made our way back to the car.

"I wanted it to be special, I didn't want to just take you out for an expensive meal and pay for whatever your heart desired. Don't get me wrong, I would gladly do that, I wanted our first date to be from the heart... I wanted you to see me for who I am, not just see me as a guy who knows how to use his wallet" he blushed and kissed my cheek opening my car door for me.

"Tony, your special to me and in happy no matter where we go, as long as It's with you." Tony blushed and shut the car door.

The drive home consisted of us asking more questions about each other. We had so much in common, we both were obsessed with Star Wars, wanted to be covered in tattoos and we were both complete fuck ups in high school even though we were both the shy quiet kids.

"I had a really good time tonight Addie, I... I was wondering if..." He stuttered and stopped talking as he looked in my eyes.

I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it softly with my thumb.

"What is it tone?" I whispered, he took a deep breath before answering.

"Would you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked very fastly. My eyes were wide and my heart felt like it dropped into my stomach.

"Yes! Tony, of course!" I threw my arms around his neck and he stumbled backwards his back hitting my front door.

He kissed me passionately and told me goodnight before walking over to his house.

I'm tony Perry's girlfriend? Who would haw ever thought that?

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as I walked into my house. I opened it and my heart fluttered at the message.

You looked so beautiful tonight... I'm happy you said yes. I just wanted to say goodnight to my beautiful girlfriend (;

Goodnight and sweet dreams Addie <3

From: Tortuga<3

I closed my eyes and all I could think about was how perfect tony was and how lucky I was to have met him just a couple weeks ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me a while to update! I've been sick again and had to rest, I tried to write but I was to sad to do so. I love you all and thanks for all the comments and recommendations!

Please keep up the commenting ! I really want to hear from all of you !