Status: as of right now, i've only planned for this to be 3 chapters.

Hidden Lakes

2

Days dragged on. The closer it got to Luke coming home the more I wanted him.

There was still two long weeks until he would be here.

“So you and my brother, huh?” Jess asked as she picked me up.

I was started, “What?”

She rolled her eyes as she started driving, “Oh relax Sammi, he told me a few days ago. I’ve been waiting for you to bring something up but you never did.”

I smiled sheepishly, “He said he wanted to be the one to tell you.”

“Well, if you two make each other happy then you have my blessing.”

I glanced at her shocked, “Really?”

She nodded, paying attention to the road, “Yeah. Just promise me that no matter what happens between you two, it won’t ruin our friendship. I love you too much.”

I scoffed, “I’d never let that happen. Best friends means you’re stuck me with me!”

“Good,” She laughed, “But I don’t want to hear about the phone sex, or real sex you have with my brother. Thanks!”

“We haven’t… shut up!”

We were both laughing as we pulled into the mall parking lot.

“I just thought I’d throw that out there ahead of time,” she said as we both climbed out of her car.

I linked my arm with hers, “Well considered the message received. Now let’s go find something hot to wear to the club tonight!”

“Yes! Tonight will be so much fun!”

We spend the rest of our afternoon shopping around looking for something to wear to go to a party tonight for our friend Amy’s birthday.

We also went out to lunch before parting ways so Jess could pop into work for a few hours.

Later that night when I was getting ready Luke called, “Hey pretty girl,” he said after I answered, “What are you doing?”

“I’m getting ready for this party for Amy’s birthday, so I put you on speaker.”

“That sounds fun,” he said with not very enthusiastic.

I rolled my eyes as I put on some lipstick, “Try to hide your excitement there Luke.”

“I’m sorry,” he laughed, “I wish I was going with you. I bet you look beautiful.”

I blushed into the mirror, “I could send you a picture before I leave.”

“I’d like that,” the smile was evident in his voice, “So are you going to be drinking a lot?”

I shrugged even though he couldn’t see me, “I might. We’ll see whose there and how comfortable it is.”

“Just be careful, alright?”

I chuckled, “I will I promise. Did you have a show tonight? Or do you?”

“Nah, today’s our day off so we got a hotel room. I won the coin toss so I got my own.”

“Are you guys doing anything?”

“I don’t think I am. I can’t go to bars with the rest of them, so I’ll probably just hang out here.”
“That sounds fun,” I laughed.

“Will you call me when you get home? So I know you’re safe.”

My heart melted, “Yes. It might be kind of late.”

“I don’t mind. I’ll probably be up.”

“Okay.”

*****

I was drunk. I was really drunk. It was somewhere past 2am, and driving was completely out of the question. Even drunk me knew that. Jess was no better.

“Sammmmmie!” Jess slurred and she all but knocked us over when he stumbled into me. “I found us a ride home!”

“Th-thank god!” She linked arms with me and pulled me through the crowd of people until we got to Josh, one of our friends from high school.

“Hey, look you found her,” he said once he saw us. “You ready to go Sam?”

“Yes sir!” I saluted.

He helped us to the car, well the best he could with both of us being stumbling messes.

I all but fell into the back seat and Jess got in front with help for Josh.

I leaned against the door once he started driving. “Ssso Josh, how’s life?” I hiccuped.

He laughed, “It’s good, how are you Sam?”

“She’s fucking my brother!” Jess sang.

“I am not!” I defended, “Not yet anyway.”

“Way too much information than I was looking for ladies. When’s Luke get back anyway?”

“Two weeks,” Jess informed.

I sighed, “Two, long fu -ucking weeks!” I shut my eyes and tuned out the rest of the conversation.

I was dropped off first. Josh offered to help me into my apartment, but I just waved him off with a thanks over my shoulder.

When I got into my apartment I pulled my heels off as I made my way to my room. I stripped down to just my bra and panties before I fell on my bed. I laid there a moment before I scrambled to grab my phone to call Luke.

“Hello?” He said after a few rings.

I hiccupped, “I wish you were here.”

I heard him laugh, “How drunk are you?”

“Pretty wasted,” I said in a high pitched voice. “You should be he-here. I’m like naked and you should be next to me.

His breath hitched, “You’re killing me sweets.”

I hummed contently, “Not to sound like a sl-slut, but but if you don’t rip my clothes off as soon as you get home, I’ll be so mad.”

“You’re not going to make this easy are you?” He chuckled.

“Nope,” my lips popped on the ‘p.’ “I want you to touch me. And I want to touch you.”

I heard him breath deep, and I closed my eyes and pretended he was next to me, “I want to do all those things too.”

My hand trailed up my body and I let out a little moan.

“Don’t do that,” he warned, “I won’t be able to live through these nest few weeks if you make those noises.”

I pouted even though he couldn’t see me, “You’re not fun.”

“Go to sleep beautiful. I’ll see you in 12 days.”

I sighed contently, “12 days. Okay.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i feel like if i knew more about this guy, and enjoyed The Word Alive more i could make this a good story...
womp womp

one more chapter.

so to the 2 people reading this: sex scene? graphic? kind of graphic? or so you just want me to just like insinuate they had sex? tell me!