Flowers of Winter

OCTOBER 23rd

Image
Roo brought herself a new dress. Blood red, mid thigh, maximum cleavage.

“A six? You’re a size six now? How do you do it? How do you go from a size ten to a size six? Tell me you’re secret, I want to get rid of this winter fat, my belly stick out more than my boobs”

At the shoe store, Roo slipped on black heels. Seven inches, stilettos, maximum sex appeal.

“Get them. They make you look older, like a girl who knows what she wants. We all need a pair of killer heels; literally, we need a pair of heels we can use as a weapon to kill if we need to, and those definitely qualify”

Later at Victoria’s Secret, Roo spotted a pretty matching bra and underwear. Sexy, black lace, screaming fuck me.

“Yum, what boy wouldn’t want to take you home in that? If you don’t buy it, I’ll buy it for you. In fact, I’ll take you home myself. Now take it off so we can get something to eat. I’m feeling Mexican? Or pizza, Mexican pizza!”

They ordered a meatball pizza. Too much cheese, too little meat, grease soaked base.

“This is to die for! I love my balls, you know, and these are the best there are”

Roo arrived home, showered and slipped into her new outfit. She buried her lips in red and darkened her eyes. Ruskin was going to fall over when he saw her. She checked her purse for protection just in case he couldn’t wait to peel away her clothes before they arrived home from the party.

Later, Roo slid out of her own dress, the purr of the zipper an echo in the bedroom. She pulled off her shoes and the underwear and into one of Ruskin’s large t-shirts. Roo sat in the living room and watched cartoons she enjoyed as a child. She didn’t fall asleep until the early hours of the morning when she heard the cat flap close and the familiar soothing jingle.
Image