Status: i might make this part of a chaptered fic. not sure though.

Alex

For Now

The girl brought her hands up to her face again, the tips of her ears bright red and her eyes still sparkled with the shock of him agreeing to do as she had asked. He laughed softly and stepped toward her, his arms went around her waist and hers reflexively did the same as the lips touched, everything in her head stopped. Her heart, time, the whole world seemed to just stop in that one second when she kissed Alex. His lips were soft and firm under hers, everything she had dreamed it would be and more.

She wanted desperately for him to kiss her again, but suddenly she became hyper aware of where they were; standing in front of the door to his bus, her best friend silently freaking out beside her, the crowd of kids shoving and jostling past them as they left to start summer vacation. When they pulled away time seemed to move quicker to catch up for when it had paused for her, she didn’t feel her feet touch the ground as she walked away toward her friends across campus. She didn’t feel it when the wind whipped her hair around her face.

She had finally kissed him and it had been magical. He had seemed to want to kiss her, which meant she had accomplished her goal from almost three weeks ago. Thinking about how much had happened in such a short time put so much into perspective for her. If she hadn’t asked him if she could kiss him, she would have always wondered “what if?” and it would’ve eaten away at her for the rest of her hormone fueled life. She could now honestly say that she had kissed the guy of her dreams, the one who matched her definition of perfect, and that he had kissed her back.

She replayed it over and over in her head, the way his eyes crinkled when he smiled at her, the way he stumbled away when they parted, the color of his eyes and how she felt that she could stare into them forever. How she wished she could remember every detail, save it in a jar, and keep it next to her bed at night. She wished she could see him again. Oh how she wished to see him again. But she was moving out of state in eight days, so her mother told her, there was no way she’d she him again. She wanted another kiss, wanted to feel that magic again. But she knew that magic only happens once. And she knew, that that particular magic would never be hers. He would belong to someone else one day, and there would be nothing she could say to stop it.

There was no guarantee that he would even remember her. She was just that one chick who had liked him his entire sophomore year. That’s all she thought she would ever be to him, just another girl who had crushed on him. She wanted desperately to see those eyes again, to kiss those lips, to be in those arms, to be surrounded by is scent as he stood close to her. Close enough for her to notice the random freckles on his face, how even his tan was, how slim yet strong his arms looked, the bits of stubborn strands in his hair, and overall, how beautiful of a human being he truly was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!!
Thank you for reading :)
Stay Sexy My Friends