Status: Two-Shot.

My Hero

Two Of Two

About 10 minutes have passed and I still don't feel like going back into the building. I know my Brother is probably worried, but I don't feel like facing him again. He's done enough, that's all I need is for the rest of the guys to guilt trip him into trying to make me feel better.

"Oh thank fuckin' god!"

I raised my head from my knees and turned it to the left. I saw the guy that I was trying to avoid standing about a foot away from me. He seemed relieved, so that only meant one thing. My brother was looking for me.

He took another step closer, "Colby-"

I wouldn't even let him finish that sentence, "No. I don't want to hear a fake apology that the guys are making you say. It's fine, I get it. You just don't care about your fans. It's cool, I understand."

Matt put his hands on his face and took a deep breath. He exhaled loudly through his nose and sat down next to me. I rolled my eyes knowing that he wasn't going to listen to me.

"Why?" He asked while staring off in front of us.

This made a frown appear on my face. My eyebrows knotted up in confusion, "Why what?"

He turned his head, so that he was looking at my face, "Why do you idolize me?"

"Right now, I have no clue why. You've been nothing, but a complete jerk to me." I said in an irritated tone.

Matt's lips twitched into a frown, which made his dimples stand out more, "I'm sorry. It's just been a long day. I didn't expect to have some girl tell me that she idolizes me today."

Wow, he really knows how to light my fuse. I scoffed and stood to my feet, "Some girl? You make me sound like I want to get in your pants!"

He got to his feet, "That's what you want, right?"

My mouth dropped in complete shock and I crossed my arms over my chest, "No!" I was appalled that he thought so low of me.

Matt relaxed a bit, "It's usually what most girls want, so that's why I never bother talking to fans. That's all they want. Or they want to see my 'horsecock'. It's get a little overwhelming sometimes."

I was starting to understand him now. I remember reading in an interview about Matt's 'horsecock', that's all the fans talk about on twitter. It all made sense now. I needed to explain myself.

"Look, Matt, if I can even call you that-" I said while looking up at him and he nodded. I continued on, "I am not some groupie that wants to have sex with you. I came here for one thing only and that was to hear the best band in the world live. I've been a fan since I was 5 years old!"

Matt's eyes widened, "Holy fuck!"

This made me chuckle a bit, "First song I heard was 'Eternal Rest'. Over the years, I would watch interviews and get all the magazines that you guys were in. I always paid attention to your words the most. Some of the stuff you would say is truly inspiring. It made me want to achieve my dreams. It made me know that achieving dreams is possible."

He shook his head, "I'm not a good role-model, kid."

I nodded my head, "Yes, you are! Yeah, you got in fights, did drugs, got drunk, but that made you who you are today. Look at you, you're a famous singer for a kick ass band! You always say that following your dreams in important. If that's not a role-model, I don't know what is." I said, while shrugging my shoulders slightly.

Matt scratched his chin, "You know I've never had a talk with a fan like this since Jimmy passed. He loved talking to 'die hard' fans. I tried talking to fans before, but that's all they want is sex-"

I cut him off, "You have to realize not all your fans are like that. Those are just the groupie fans. There are a lot of fans out there that are just like me. You just have to give them a chance. Most of them are the shy, quiet ones. They don't want to bother you. Like I feel right now."

He gave me a small smile, showing off his dimples, "I think the last time I checked, I was bothering you?" Matt chuckled, which made me laugh a little bit.

"I still feel like I'm wasting your time." I said, now in a quieter voice.

Matt took a deep breath and let it out, "I'm sorry, Colby. I'm sorry for disappointing you. I now realize what you see in me. Even if some things I don't agree with, I understand now. It feels good to be able to have a long talk with a fan like this. You're changing my ways." He said with another chuckle escaping his lips.

I shrugged innocently, "Maybe, but you changed mine when you decided to make this amazing music. I really don't know where I would be it wasn't for it, so thank you."

He smiled, a big smile. It was the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face. He closed the space between us and pulled me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his torso and leaned my head up against his chest. A smile was now planted on my face. This is what it feels like to make a dream come true.

I heard the door open and voices crowed us. Matt let go and I turned to face everyone. Garret pulled me into a hug, "Gosh, Colby. Don't ever do that again! I thought someone kidnapped you!" I mumbled an apology into his shoulder and he let go.

Syn and the rest of the guys were eyeballing Matt, they wanted to know what happened. Matt's eyes fell on me and he took out his phone. I frowned and he handed it to Garret, "Can I have a picture with you?" The question was directed towards me.

This shocked me and I even chuckled, "Really?"

Matt wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "After hearing you speak today, it's made me realize that if it wasn't for fans like you, Avenged Sevenfold wouldn't exist. I need to cherish this moment."

I was completely aw struck. Now that's the Matt that I idolize. For the rest of that night, I had a smile that was stuck to my face, thanks to My Hero, M. Shadows.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I get that this was kind of simple and a little bit cheesy. I just really wanted to express my emotions on how I feel about him. Writing this Two-Shot seemed the best way to do it. Everything Colby said in this, came from my heart. So, I hope you enjoyed this somehow. c;

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the first part:
FaBzShadows
Haylie Jaed
Juno
XxYouhadmeathelloxX
ThisKitty
You guys are too kind! x3