Status: Active x

Tongue-Tied

Terrible Things

"Fuck you, Harry Styles! Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!"

"Oh, really, Penny? Is this how we're going to do things? Well, fuck you too, Penny. Go fuck yourself."

"I hate you. You're as good as dead to me, now get the fuck out of my face. Now!"

Harry raised his hands in defeat, and took two long, painful steps before turning on his heel, and walking down my driveway. Back to his car, his flat, some other bitch's arms, and I crumbled.

I fell to the stone steps leading up to my front door, folding inwards on myself, heaving with sobs. Tears I hadn't let him see, and never would. Harry Styles started his car, and I heard the purr of the engine as it sped down the road, far away. Gone.

Harry Styles, my first love, my only love.

I couldn't find oxygen to fill my burning lungs. I gasped at the open air, the breath I couldn't keep in puffing out in short clouds and disappearing into the night sky.

Like Harry.

I rested my head on my knees, wanting to scream, fight, kick... run down the road, wave down his car and get him to come back, kiss me, shake his head, saying "God, Penny, you can be such a drama queen sometimes," but it wouldn't happen. It couldn't anymore, this time it had gone a bit too far.

It hadn't always been like this.

Image

I gripped the steering wheel so tightly my knuckles were a ghostly white. My eyes flicked up the rear view mirror, and I could see the tears brimmed in them. I blinked fiercely, shooing them away, and directed my gaze back to the road.

Penny Stevens. The only girl I had ever truly loved.

I was a mess, a blur of emotions and I couldn't think straight. I couldn't process what just happened, why it happened... how...

The girl I had sung love songs to, the girl I held until she fell asleep every night had looked me right in the eye, with an unfamiliar coldness, and told me I was dead to her.

And I just couldn't think.

All I wanted to do was slam on the brakes, and turn the car around. Drive back to her, and hold her tight. It wasn't too much to ask, right? She'd take me back... right?

And with that, I broke.

Tears started dripping from my eyes, burning down my cheeks, more painful than anything else I'd felt. My chest heaved with every intake of breath, every sob that let it out. Rain splattered my windshield, and I slowly pulled to the side of the road, burying my head in my hands.

Maybe, just maybe, once I calmed down I could turn this car around, drive back, pick her up and tell her I need her, maybe I could fix things... but maybe, it was a little too late for that.

But, it hadn't always been like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, first chapter. (:
Okay, so, if for some reason you don't understand, bold is Harry. Every chapter will be like this, so yeah. Haha.
Let me know what you think<3