Bury Me Under Lights So I Have the Stairway to Heaven

I'm thinking what is wrong with me

The body heat between us. The way he was caressing my body. This is why I loved Nathan Leone. He was the only one who could make me feel like this. Wanted. Loved. Cared for.

“Oh my god, Nathan! Please don’t stop,” I moaned as his thrusts became quicker.

“why are you so fucking amazing at this, Krissy?” Nathan grunted at he held onto the bed head.

“Nathan!! I’m gonna come…please don’t stop!” I screamed as I started clawing at his back.

He kept going faster and faster until I realised he grunts were getting shorter. I realised I couldn’t hold back any longer as I let go of the urge. As I scratched his back, he moaned loudly and collapsed on top of me. We both lay there out of breath.

“Krissy…wow! You keep getting better and better at this.” Nathan stated as he rolled over to the side of the bed.

As he turned his head to look at me I was already out cold. He smirked and pulled me closer to him. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and whispered very softly, ‘I love you, Krissy Neil”
Before long we were both asleep.

Who would have thought when I moved here a few years back that I would be having a relationship that didn’t involve stalking. Who would have thought Nathan Leone would fall for me. Krissy Neil, resident of Madina Lake, in a relationship with one of the most popular guys in school.

It’s a dream come true.
♠ ♠ ♠
well this is an interesting first chapter :P

comment??