Sequel: Synthetic Love
Status: This one's completed, so go check out the sequel

Black Damask

Chapter 12

I was at band practice with the guys and they questioned the date, I told them it was just simple but I knew that Anna would never ever like me and that I should just give up on her. The look on their faces was hilarious, they looked like someone dropping the thing they loved the most on the ground and smashing it, quite funny to be honest.

When I got to school I saw Anna and I couldn’t leave my eyes off of her, all I wanted is to have Anna in my arms and hold and kiss her but I can’t with having the guys around. The bell rang, Anna and me managed to slip to the back of the group, where I squeezed her hand quickly but I honestly just wanted to hold and kiss her. I had a class with Anna and Ricky first up and I sat as far as I could away from Anna, I knew she was a little upset about my move but I quickly texted her explain why I done it which was so a) Ricky didn’t get suspicious b) so I made it look like I didn’t want anything to do with her. When I sat away from her Ricky gave me a look on confusion but let it slip.

After class Ricky got to me and asked
“Why were you sitting away from Anna? She looked so upset”
“Remember, I said that I should give up someone who doesn’t even love me” I said shrugging my shoulders acting like I didn’t care
“But-but-but she likes you!” Ricky said looking like a fish out of water
“No she doesn’t” I said pretending to be annoyed at Ricky and storming off, I had other classes where I was texting Anna telling her that I loved her so much and that I just wanted to hold her so bad.

At lunch, Anna made an excuse up saying that she wasn’t feeling too well and that she was going to go home and since I had no classes I made the excuse that I had to do important stuff at home and that I was going to leave. Anna and I left together and had a cute little lunch date at the park with some food from the café we always go to,
“I wonder how long we have to keep this up” I said lying on back looking out in to the sky
“I don’t know but all I know is that it is driving me crazy” Anna said joining me
“I honestly love you so much Anna, I know it’s quick to say that I love you but I knew from the first second I saw you that I loved you and that you were the definition of beauty” I said as Anna tried to hide her face away from embarrassment
“Awh honey, don’t hide your face away” I said trying to get her eyes meet mine.
“Um what the fuck guys!?” a voice said yelling from a distance.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is pretty short so i apologize for that, I didn't know what to exactly write and I'm a bit tired to think and I kept making mistakes since I am tired.

I won't be on my laptop now since I have been using the school laptop that my school given students in my year level for the year but we have to give it back by the end of the schooling year so I have to give it back tomorrow, I will have to use the computer I have which can be very annoying so updates might be a little slow but I will be trying to update ASAP!!!

Now off to ElegantFalcon who will be writing the next chapter :D