Sequel: Synthetic Love
Status: This one's completed, so go check out the sequel

Black Damask

Chapter 14

I was just about to kiss Anna when a voice yelled out
“Um what the fuck guys!?” I pushed myself up to see Angelo in the distance,
“Angelo” I said
“That didn’t last long” Anna shook her head as said that, why did Angelo have to interrupt this moment? I swear I’m going to murder him in his sleep one night…
Angelo was running up to us and shouted out “what the fuck to us again“, I helped Anna up as Angelo was catching his breath. She was leaning up against me as I was holding her in my arms facing Ang,
“Um, surprise?” Anna said. And I chuckled because of what Anna said.
“You have a better idea of what to say?” she asked, leaning her head back to see me.

“No, not really.” Anna rolled her eyes at me before turning back to face Angelo.

“Wait…but…you and you…there…earlier…” Angelo looked back and forth between us, stuttering. I guess we did a pretty good job of convincing them that we weren’t together than.
“What the fucking hell is going on?” he finally got out. I could tell that Anna was trying to fight the urge to laugh at him as I was too, poor guy looked like a kid who’d just wandered into a Santa convention.

“We were trying to see how far you guys would go to get us together,” I explained.
“The date actually went great, considering we’ve been together since then.” Angelo continued staring at us in shock.
“Angelo? Are you ok? Say something, man.” I said

His mouth hung open.
“Are you serious?” he finally shouted, lunging at us throwing us in a bear hug.
“I’m so happy for you two!” That was not what I was expecting. “But the others are freaking out right now. Ricky’s ready to bang his head against the wall because of this.”

“This could get interesting,” Anna said.
“Join us?” she asked Angelo. I waited, watching him consider the option, finally he nodded.
“Yes. But how did you know it was us here?”

“I was gonna wait here for Dev, cause I thought he would be here to think. But considering this is an abandoned park and the only two cars in the lot belong to the two of you, it was pretty easy.”

The three of us spent a few hours at the park before leaving, we decided to go back to my house, since it was closest. We weren’t expecting to the see the rest of the band there, waiting.
“Where have you been? You texted and said you were here, but then when we got here you weren’t,” Balz said, sounding worried.

“Sorry, I was here, but then I decided to go back out because I felt better, and ran into these two.” Anna said lying to the guys, I could tell she felt bad lying to them. She led us inside, where we started a movie. While the previews were playing, she went into the kitchen to get some drinks.

She jumped when I came up behind me.
“I think we were interrupted earlier,” I whispered into her ear.
“So, where were we?” She turned around, I pushed her back against the counter.
“I think it was something like this,” Anna said, just as our lips were about to touch, someone cleared their throat.
“Is there something you’d like to tell us?” Why were we always being interrupted? Seriously, do the guys want me to go all Sweeny Todd on them?

Anna sighed, burying her head in my chest as I turned to face the guys.
“No, but I do have a question,” I said.
“What the fuck are you guys doing in here?”

“Simple,” Ricky explained. “This morning you wanted nothing to do with Anna, and now you’re coming to help her.”

“So, how long has this been going on?” Ryan asked.

“Just since our date,” I replied. The guys gathered around, cheering for us, when they took their drinks and went back to the front room, I held Anna back just as she was about to leave,
“We still have something we need to do,” I said, pulling her towards me.

“You really think it’s possible to happen without an interruption?” She asked, smiling. I kissed her lips gently feeling the fireworks exploding between us
“You guys better come back here or we’ll separate you for the rest of the night” Chris yelled warning us making us break apart,
“I guess we better join them before they start thinking things” Anna said walking away,
“It’s more like Ryan would start thinking things than the rest of them, the little perv” I said earning a giggle from Anna.
We joined them watching movies and the guys fell asleep on Anna couch’s,
“You wanna join me in bed?” Anna whispered
“Sure” I whispered back, her grabbing my hand and leading me towards the bedroom
“You guys better not be planning on doing stuff” Ricky said half asleep
“Shut up Horror” I said throwing a pillow at him just as he was falling back to sleep cuddling the pillow I threw at him, the little freak.
Anna quickly changed into bed clothing in her bathroom as I slipped out of my jeans, shirt and jacket, I was holding Anna in my arms whispering sweet nothings to each other I laced her fingers between mine when I noticed something on her. I flipped her arms over to see fresh cuts on her arms,
“Why Anna?” I whispered looking over the cuts.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys liked this chapter, I want to thank the people who have commented on this so far. Keep commenting because that's the only way myself and ElegantFalcon know if you guys like this story and if we should continue.

With what ElegantFalcon said in the last chapter with how there's a saying that authors put themselves into their characters and the chapter definitely had some of her in it. It also happens to me when I am writing in character for my story 'Breathe', I always try to think what I would do if I was in that situation being that character.