Sequel: Synthetic Love
Status: This one's completed, so go check out the sequel

Black Damask

Chapter 8

As Balz, Ryan, Angelo and myself walked off to Chris’ house we were talking about random topics until they thought it would be fun to talk about Anna,
“So…. Anna huh? What do you like the most about her?” Ryan asked smirking at me
“I love it how she can have her walls up until she trusts you then she lets them come down, I love the way she smiles when I say something stupid or the way I make her giggle like a little school girl, her eyes glow and they are truly beautiful. I honestly love everything about her” I said running my mouth without thinking
“Love huh? That’s a huge word Ghost” Ryan said smirking again
“Ryan fuck up or I’ll start talking about that Allie girl you like” I said
“Alright, let’s change topics… What do you guys want to talk about?” Ryan said quickly trying to change topics because he didn’t want anyone talking about the crush he has had on Alexandria Berry since the start of high school.
“Love’s a pretty big thing Ghost, do you think it is actual love or just the hormones talking?” asked Angelo,
“I honestly don’t believe it is the hormones talking, do hormones make your heart speed up or your stomach flutter whenever you see such a beautiful girl like Anna?” I asked
“I honestly don’t know bro, hey we’re almost at Chris’ so let’s stop talking about your lover girl” Balz said adding a wink to the end of his sentence. We got to Chris’ place and rang the doorbell,
“Hopefully they haven’t raped Anna” Balz said joking around
“Fuck up” I said smacking Josh behind the head
“Ow you fucker, I’ll-“ Josh got cut off by Chris opening the door ,
“Hey guys, come in. Go down to the basement where Ricky and Anna are” Chris said letting us in. We all went down and Balz said confused as we were coming down the stairs,
“I thought you were in a fight with Casey”
“Why do you think Casey looked so bad?” Ryan asked
“All I know is that if I ever need one, Anna is being hired as my personal bodyguard” he said, making us all laugh.
“But I’m glad you’re ok.” The others nodded, pulling Anna up off the couch taking turns hugging Anna leaving me last, when we hugged I never wanted to let go but I knew I had to so I let go of her and walked away to the couch looking down. When we sat down again, Ricky moved to the other couch, leaving the seat next to me to Anna. We stayed in the basement talking until later when I offered to drive Anna back to school so she could get her car before going back to watch us have our band practice.
We didn’t talk much on the way back to school, but it was another of our comfortable silences.

The next morning, all of us were called to the principal’s office during our first class. We all knew it had something to do with what happened yesterday. We sat in the office for a while before the principal came out.
“Angelo, Joshua, Ryan, and Devin, you all have detention after school for the remainder of this week for leaving school grounds without permission. Christopher and Richard, you have detention for the remainder of this week and all of next week for leaving school also and aiding in a fight between students. You can all go now.” Anna stood up with the rest of us, hoping Mr. Woold wouldn’t notice her.
“Anna, you are not yet free to go. Considering to your file, your file has yet to be discussed.” Mr Woold said letting us go but not Anna, as we were walking through the hallway Ricky spoke up,
“I really do hope she doesn’t get into much trouble because of that stupid whore”
“Yeah same, if it does happen we’ll get the whore back” Chris said before leaving to go to his class. We all went our separate ways to our classes and after 10 long minutes, Anna still wasn’t back. I was about to text her when my phone vibrated telling me I had a text message, I opened up the message and saw it was from Anna.
To; Devin
From; Anna
Heey Dev,
I won’t be in for the rest of this week since I’m suspended. Will catch up sometime soon after school,
~ Anna :]

To; Anna
From; Devin
Awh that’s not good  I’ll come to yours tonight.
~ Devin x

I didn’t get a reply back from Anna all day until before school finished telling me to come over whenever, straight after school we left to go to Anna’s. This happened for a few days of me coming to Anna’s house straight after school and telling her everything that had happened during that day, which some of the things made Anna smile and giggle like how I told her today during biology we were cutting up a cows heart and Ryan ended up fainting when Ricky stabbed it and blood squirted out.
On Friday, Chris told us all that tonight Anna invited us over to hers to hang out which we didn’t deny since Anna is one of our close friends. When I was in my class after recess I got a text from Chris, I opened it up and saw a picture of Anna and myself cuddling up on the couch. I quickly closed the photo off and looking away blushing like mad. After a little while I looked back at the photo and smiled, it was a really good photo of us and I wish we could have more cute photos like this.
Straight after school we all hopped into our cars and Chris was the first one to rush out of the car park that was strange, I thought to myself. I got to Anna’s place second knowing the others were still in the mad rush to get away from school in the car park, I let myself in and walked up to the kitchen as I heard Chris talking.
“I might have sent it to your lover-boy too,” Chris said, trying to hold back his laughter.
“It’s a good picture, what are you so worried about?”

I heard Anna sigh,

“So, what do you think?” Chris asked.

“You really think this is going to help?” Anna asked, I snuck even more up the stairs to see Anna look back down at her phone

“It has to, and if it doesn’t, there something seriously wrong with that guy. Or you, maybe the both of you.” Chris glanced up as he noticed someone joined them in the kitchen, seeing it was me he made up a quick excuse.
“If you don’t mind, I’m going to jump in the shower,” Chris said, getting up.
Anna turned around to see me at the doorway, it’s now or never Devin I thought to myself as I start to get nervous.
“An-An-Anna” I stuttered out
“Yeah?” Anna said
“Um….” I said before walking out of the kitchen
“Devin, wait” Anna said grabbing my hand, I looked over to Anna.
“Anna, I have something to tell you” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on silent readers, comment!
Myself and ElegantFalcon would love to hear what you guys think about this story!!!!

I kind of left this as a cliffhanger for ElegantFalcon to write what she wanted Devin to say since I had nothing really in my head.

Hope you guys like this and comment, comment, comment!!!