The Heavenly Choir of Exorcists

"Close the door."

"That arsehole!"

"Close the door.

"He thinks he can just swan down here and take our business! That utter shithead."

"Close the door."

"All right, all right, no need to get snippy."

"I take it this is the same guy you were complaining about last week?"

"Fucking dickhead thinks he can steal our cases. Third time he's done it now. I swear, I'm gonna fucking kill him if he does it again."

"Probably not the best course of action."

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't - the bastard deserves it."

"Well, for one thing it's against our code of conduct, remember? And it'd be bad for our reputation. And besides, if you do kill him, he'll only come back and cause more trouble for us."

"Maybe he'll think twice about that if I do it really painfully."

"Don't you have somewhere else to be?"

"Nah, I'm done for the day. The lady from King Street called up earlier; apparently her son wasn't processed, he just wanted attention, and my three o'clock was stolen by that thieving son of a-"

"Thank you."

"So basically I'm free all afternoon."

"Lucky me. I don't suppose you were planning on doing any paperwork?"

"Got nothing to write up, have I?"

"You've still got stuff from last week to type up."

"Oh God, the Eccley case. I just want to put that behind me."

"So long as there's a filing cabinet behind you. We need to keep things organised."

"Don't see why we should care so much."

"Because it's our job. The only reason we're here is so we can find out how much Downstairs is interfering so we can start undoing the damage."

"...Doesn't that mean that we're interfering?"

"Only because they are. It balances everything out."

"Sure, keep telling yourself that."

"Look Sam, you know perfectly well that - Hold on, let me take this. Hello, this is the Heavenly Choir of Exorcists, how may I help you?"

"Good afternoon, may I talk to Aziel?"

"Speaking."

"This is a reminder that your annual inspection is coming up in exactly two weeks. Please ensure that you and all employees are present, as this will help speed up the process. Thank you for co-operation, and have a good day."

"What the fuck was that about?"

"We've got an inspection coming up."

"Oh bollocks, I'd forgotten about that. Do you know who's doing it this time?"

"They didn't say."

"I hope it's not Michael again, he's always carrying that bloody sword around. Still, whoever it is, I hope they sort out that fucking thief."

"Will you shut up and do some paperwork."

"All right, all right, keep your wings on."