The Heavenly Choir of Exorcists

"I need a ***ing drink."

"Well, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Are you kidding? He had me go through nearly two years of records! Thought he'd never leave."

"Maybe they'll teach you to keep up-to-date with your paperwork."

"Hey, a lot of stuff that was missing was from your end as well. Don't act like you're the Mary fucking Poppins of the paperwork world. And anyway, your filing system is terrible."

"Oh do stop arguing; it's bad enough that he have the inspectors planning another visit."

"You're the one who jumps down everybody's throat."

"And you seem insistent on dragging out an argument long after the issue has been resolved."

"God, I need a fucking drink."

"We're still on duty; we have work to do."

"Like what? We don't have any cases today."

"In that case, you can go reorganize the filing cabinets, since you have such a problem with them. And then you can finish up the Eccley report."

"But Aziel-"

"It's nearly four weeks overdue! If you don't get it finished soon, Upstairs will really start cracking down on you."

"You're beginning to sound like Gabriel."

"Better I tell you than him; you know what he's like about paperwork."

"Yeah, yeah. I still need a drink."

"Not when you're on duty!"

"I'm always on duty! We should get time-off once in a while."

"You know how difficult it is to recruit new staff around here."

"Upstairs should be finding people for us. Tell me, how can we keep things organised when there's only the two of us?"

"I'll put in a request for more personal, though I doubt it will do anything. Anyway, come on. I'll start on the files, you start typing up that case."

"All right, all right, fine."

"Good!"

"Wait, hang on.... Since when were we recruited?"