Status: Updating every chance I get!

I'm So Bad At Being Lonely.

Chapter 1

I got home to my apartment from a day full of job hunting, just wanting to give up. I skyped my mom and told her about the vet named Dr. Albert I talked to today who said they were looking for vet techs (what I'm trained in) and I gave him my resume. "That's great, sweetie. I'm sure you'll find something soon. You're a bright young girl and I know you'll do great." Her warm smile instantly made me feel better. "Thanks, mom. And thanks again for helping me out until I can support myself. I figured since the vet business is booming in Orlando I'd be able to find a job quick. That's why I moved down here..." "I know honey, and it's no trouble. Get some rest now. I love you." I smiled at her, "I love you too mom." I exited out of skype and watched a little TV before heading to bed. Hoping tomorrow would bring good news....

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing by my head. I looked at the clock before answering. 1:30 PM!!! Holy shit. I answered the call not knowing who it was, and I smiled when I recognized Dr. Albert's voice. "Hello Addison! Hope you're having a good day. Listen, I looked over your resume and called a couple references, and I think you'd do great here! Could you come by the office around 3 so I could show you around and see if you'd be the right fit?" "Yes, I'd love to! Thank you so much." He chuckled. "It's no problem. The address is 5542 West Hyland Ave. See you at 3!" I hung up the phone smiling ear to ear. I had to call my mom!! As soon as I told my mom the news, I took a shower and got ready, hoping to make a good first impression to everyone.

I got home from the office around 5 with a few papers, a name tag, and a big smile. This was finally it. I was finally going to have a normal adult life. Make some friends, go out every few weekends, maybe meet someone and settle down in a few years. Not anytime soon though, not after what happened with Tyler. Still hurts to even think about it. A few months back, my boyfriend of three years found out about the possibility that I was moving, and had a break down. He had always been the clingy type, which I didn't mind too much, it made me feel like he loved me. But he found out that I hadn't told him, and he got so mad that he hit me. Over and over again. He said that I betrayed his trust and I was gonna go cheat on him and find someone else. I've had nightmares about it more times than I can count. It's going to take awhile before I will be able to trust any guy ever again.

Little did I know, I was going to meet the man that I wanted to be with sooner than I thought. And having a normal relationship with him, would be literally impossible...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry it's so short but I wanted to kinda set the story up! Thanks for reading and I promise the next chapter is where stuff starts happening! Comment and let me know what you think!